Breaking down

"No I'm fucking done, Justin! You called me a whore in front of everyone! I stand there and watch you suck faces with that stupid dumb bitch Sofia yet I can't have one guy friend! You make me sick Justin Bieber!" I screamed, tears falling rapidly down my face and dripping of the end of my chin.

"Selena, hear me out-" Justin started, his face crumpled into a panicked look.

"Hear you out? You've got to be kidding me, I've forgiven you for everything, this time you went too far!" I screamed, I knew I had to be strong this time; I always seemed to forgive him even when sometimes he didn't deserve me.

"I can't lose you! You mean the world to me, please just listen to me! I guess I didn't understand how it felt to watch you go around with other boys, I was so angry it was untrue, the thought of any other guy touching or looking at my girl. I'm surprised I didn't hit that guy right then, I couldn't control myself calling you names seemed to just slip out. I'm the biggest dick in the world I know, considering you put up with me and Sofia! Listen the contract ends in 1 year then I'll marry you, you'll have all of my attention I promise," his soft hands cupped my face, begging me to stay I stared into his caramel orbs and instantly melted, I couldn't leave him he was scared, just as scared as me.

"You go downstairs and tell everyone that I am not a whore, I'm not going to leave you but right now we aren't friends or anything close, mess up one more time and I seriously am leaving you, I'm literally on the edge here Justin," I sighed frustrated, I ran my hands through my hair and stood up briskly walking towards the door.

"Selena, come here please," He whimpered from the bed, his eyes had filled up and his hands where trembling softly as they gripped the edge of the mattress.

I sighed and slowly walked over, awkwardly standing in front of him with my hands on my hips, as much as I wanted to be strong and wanted to show him I was stronger than he thought, I couldn't the sight of his bottom lip trembling broke my heart, I always promised myself I would look after him no matter what, and right now I was doing anything but that.

He held his long muscular arms out towards me, a pained expression running through his eyes. I took a step forward and he grasped me into his tanned arms, pulling me close and breathing heavily into my neck.

After a few minutes of enjoying each other's silence Justin softly began leaving a trail of fluttery kisses up my neck until he reached my jaw, he pulled my chin down towards his and breathed against my lips, like he was afraid to kiss me, I nudged my head in gently and attached my lips to his full plump ones, his usually spiked hair hung loose tickling my forehead, his soft lips kissed mine with so much passion, leaving open mouthed pecks on my lips repeatedly he started to break down, pulling me down onto the bed with him.

"I'm such a dick, I'm fucked up! I don't deserve to be here, I treat you like shit, I fake date a girl, nobody wants me here, I bet even my Mum wished she'd thought that night and used protection. I'm worthless," he cried, his hands furiously kneading at my hips, it hurt a little but the look on his face made the pain vanish, I couldn't pull myself together, the fact that he thought he was worthless, yet he was looked up to be millions of people all around the world, his parents are so proud, his grandparents are proud, I'm proud. Yes he's made a silly mistake and now he can't get out of it but that by all means does not mean he is worthless, tears began to drip down my face as I stared into his caramel eyes.

"Is that what you think huh?" I mumbled softly, stroking his tense jaw, tears dripped down his cheeks as he bit his lip and nodded.

"That's what everyone thinks, the haters who tell me to go die, the girl that told me it was my fault that my parents split, and they are all right."

"Justin, I love you more than anything else in the whole world, I left my family to be with you, I give all of my love to you, and yes I know you can't back out of the deal now and yes sometimes it does hurt, but I'm still here because you mean the world to me. Your parents, they're so unbelievably proud, how about all those children you saved, the ones who put down the knife just because they loved you so much. You do things to people I don't understand, it's magical but you can do it because everyone believes in you." I leant my forehead against his as we both cried silently, I've seen Justin at his most vulnerable times, but none of them compared to this, it was like he had wilted away in front of me and it broke my heart.

"I love you so much it hurts Selena, I'd die for you, and I'd kill for you even. Yet I keep hurting you," he sobbed, cupping my face in his large hands, I pressed my lips forward and kissed him sweetly over and over again, "I love you Justin, I promise I'll never leave you." I mumbled against his lips.

We both fell back into the covers and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, finally finding peace to be together and appreciate what we have.

"Good morning beautiful," Justin mumbled against my lips the next morning, our cheeks where tear stained and our eyes red but we was together and that's all that mattered.

"Morning Justin, shall we shower we look like shit," I cheekily smiled while poking him in the ribs, he bit his lip and nodded softly pulling me from the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

We both showered together, sharing gentle kisses and then scrubbing away all of the tears, pain and upset from the night before.

We walked downstairs together, everyone was already at the dining room table and upon hearing our footsteps they all looked up, a shocked expression on each of their faces.

"I need to apologize for my behavior last night, Selena was most definitely not whoring herself around, I was just jealous and it was completely uncalled for, we had a pretty emotional night last night, I admitted a lot of things to her that I never have before to anyone, and that's because I trust her, we have both agreed that as soon as this ridiculous contract is over we are going to marry and never let anyone get in the way of us ever again," I bit my lip throughout his speech, feeling my insides twirl and dance.

Everyone smiled and nodded at him, I saw Pattie mouth ' I love you ' to him and I instantly smiled brightly, until my face reached Sofia Richie.

Her face was screwed up and she had the biggest scowl on her face, she caught me looking at her and licked her front teeth, raising her eyebrows at me as she sent me a glare.

I grinned at her, I was totally done with that bitch.