Taking sides

"Selena!" Jazzy shouted while wrapping her fragile arms around my neck, "Selly will you come to the park with me Justy and Jaxon!"

"Of course Jaz! Go grab your coat and I will get Justin," I said while kissing her forehead gently, she nodded enthusiastically and scurried towards the hall.

"Justin," I sung while skipping into the living room where he was sat with Pattie and Sofia, he was sat too close to Sofia for my liking, a small frown dropped onto my face but I quickly removed it when Justin looked up at me.

"What's up," He smiled while stretching and yawning.

"Jazzy wants us to take her and Jaxo to the park, come on," I walked over to him and grabbed his arm pulling him up, he pressed his lips to mine softly before yawning again and walking towards the hall.

"You're so lazy baby," I grinned while following him towards Jazzy and Jaxo.

"You keep me up all night," He winked making me blush and slap his arm embarrassed by his inappropriate comments.

"Be quite and put your coat on," I smirked while pushing his leather jacket up his arms gently, I leant up and placed a full kiss on his plump lips.

"Cheeky," He winked playfully before turning around back towards the direction of the living room, "Come on Sof."

"Wait, Sofia?" I mumbled lowly so Jazzy couldn't hear as she stood eagerly at the door waiting to go.

"Go get your brother Jaz," Justin smiled before turning back to me, "Yes Sel, she can't stay here especially since we're dating remember," He almost snapped at me, I stood back offended and just nodded before turning towards the door.

"You're an ass, Justin Bieber," I grumbled while shooting him dagger eyes.

"Look babe I'm sorry, you know it's hard but I've got to do this," He sighed while pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my forehead softly, "I love you Selena."

"I know, I love you too," I said while exhaling loudly, why did my life have to be so complicated?

"Ok I'm here, we can go now," Sofia smirked from the door while pouting her fully covered bright pink lips.

"We're waiting for Jaz and Jax actually," I scoffed while rolling my eyes at her, god she was a bitch.

"Jazzy, Jaxon come on!" She shouted up the stairs making my hand turn into a tight fist.

"Don't tell them what to do," I cringed through gritted teeth taking a daring step towards her.

"Sel stop, she's right they're taking ages," Justin said while putting a firm hand on my shoulder, my lips fell into a small frown shocked that he'd stuck up for her against his girlfriend and siblings, "Come on you two!" He shouted up the stairs, a frustrated look passing his face.

"Justin calm down," I snapped as Jazzy appeared at the top of the stairs with a puzzled look plastered on her face.

"What's wrong Bieber?" She asked in her cute baby voice, only for Justin to roll his eyes sharply.

"Hurry or we're not going," He snapped before turning away and yanking the door open.

I followed him out of the door after seeing Jazzy's bottom lip trembling, and spotted him opening the car door.

"Justin!" I shouted making his head snap up towards mine, I glared at him before marching over.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I snapped, I don't normally swear at him but he was being absolutely ridiculous.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing," He stated, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're acting like an ass to your little sister and to me," I muttered my eyes brimming with tears, he's changing all because of Sofia Richie.

"I didn't do anything; I was just bored of waiting,"

"Well Jazzy's back in there crying, just because you're bored!" I yelled squeezing my fists tighter; I bit on my lip with frustration, trying to avoid bursting into tears.

"Your lips bleeding," He mumbled while stepping towards me and swiping his thumb across the blood, a sympathetic look appearing on his face, "And I didn't know, I didn't want to make her cry."

"Well you did, so I suggest you go and apologize!" I snarled before ripping his hand of my face and marching back towards the house.

"J-j-justin hates me," I heard Jazzy whimper as I opened the door, she was sat on the bottom step as Sofia crouched in front of her stroking her hair softly, I heard the door click behind me and I saw Justin appear, his face softened as he saw Jazzy in tears.

"Jazzy," He whimpered while crouching down in front of her, "I didn't mean to snap at you, I didn't realize I was doing it."

"B-but you did and n-now you hate me," She sobbed, making my heart ache.

"I could never hate my beautiful little sister, I love you Jazzy I promise," He bit his lip, tears brimming his honey eyes.

"You love me?" She said, finally looking at Justin her eyes glistening underneath her thick eyelashes.

"I love you more than anything," He stated while holding his arms out to her, she grinned widely and jumped into his arms wrapping her hands around his back.

They hugged tightly, whispered things towards each other quietly.

"Can I put you down Jazzy? I think a special princess needs my apology as well," Justin murmured to Jazzy, she nodded and jumped out of his arms grinning towards me.

"Selena," He murmured while walking towards me, I looked up and met his hazel eyes softly before glancing back at the floor, "I'm sorry baby."

"You don't need to apologize to me, it's your sister you upset," I stated in monotone, I was sick of his constant mood changes.

"Sel, I know you like the back of my hand and I can certainly tell when you're pissed," He rolled his eyes softly before glancing back at me and licking his lips, "You mean the world to me, I don't know what I'd do without you, I knew when you left for the airport that I'd rather give up everything than let you go, I love you Sel more than you know and I want you to be mine forever no matter what, I know drama gets in the way but eventually it will all be perfect, I promise."  My eyes brimmed with tears as I blushed at his comforting words.

"I love you too Justin, so much," I whispered while stroking his tanned cheek, he leant down and placed an open mouthed kiss on my lips, I kissed back softly our lips moving slowly before pulling away smiling up at him.

"Oh, and thanks for comforting Jazzy, Sofia," Justin smiled making me gasp.

"Justin, she was the reason Jazzy cried in the first place!"

"No she wasn't, I was?" He said while licking his lips and looking puzzled, why couldn't he see she was trying to break us apart?