Ice cream dates

"Your ice-cream nice?" Logan asked me with a smirk while we sat in the small booth ten minutes later, I was currently enjoying a double brownie ice-cream and I certainly wasn't hiding the fact.

"Mmm, yes!" I moaned softly, it's a good job Logan is gay because most guys would make some dirty remark if I'd have done that.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out while shoving another scoopful of the heaven coated ice, clicking the unlock button on my iPhone Justin's name popped up.

From- Justin<3

Where the fuck are you?

I smirked deviously before typing a quick reply, my plan was to stay sweet and loving to him while he was jealous and bothered.

From- Sel<3

Eating ice-cream with Logan, babyJxxxxxx

I put my phone on the table and went to dig into my ice-cream but before I had chance my phone buzzed again causing me and Logan to smirk, this plan would probably cause Justin to dislike me for a few days but it was more than worth it.

From- Justin<3

I suggest you get back here now, not joking Selena, I'll fucking kill the kid when I see him!

He was seething, just as I wanted him. I showed Logan the text who chuckled softly laying his head on the table and staring up at me with his ice blue eyes.

From- Sel<3

Aw baby, don't be mad!

"He will probably kill us both later but this is well worth it," Logan laughed loudly with his head still on the table; I nodded in reply and looked at my phone waiting for Justin to reply.

From- Justin<3

I'm coming to get you.

"Oh shit he's coming to get me!" I said quickly to Logan who shot upright and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well he won't know where to come?" He hurried frantically; I frowned shooting him a 'are you stupid' look.

"Uhm Logan, there's only one ice-cream parlor in Stratford!"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that!" He smirked awkwardly causing me to giggle, he was adorable. Shame he's gay, joking.

"Well let's just act like we're having fun, he won't dare touch you in front of everyone so I wouldn't worry!" I smiled while leaning over the booth further, Logan copied my actions.

"Ok, I'm facing the door so I'll tell you when he comes in, start laughing as soon as he does," Logan ordered, I saluted him jokingly and he rolled his eyes pushing my forehead back lightly.

"He's here! Quick," He suddenly whispered, I laughed and leant forward more pretending to be interested in something Logan had said.

I felt a large hand on my shoulder and I looked to my left to see Justin, his face laced with fury, his usual honey brown eyes where a dark almost black.

"Get in the fucking car, now." He growled lowly sending me a death glare, I gulped nodding feeling a little scared of him, not that he'd hit me, just because I didn't realize he'd be this angry.

"Ok, bye Logan," I nodded sadly at Logan who gave me a sympathetic smile and slowly stood up, Justin pushed him back down forcefully, he tried to make it look normal to avoid people getting suspicious.

"Come near my girl again and you'll regret it you little punk," Just seethed lowly into Logan's ear, gripping onto his shoulders tightly.

"Can't promise anything bro," Logan smirked while standing up, he pushed Justin off and walked over to me sending me a wink and kissing my cheek softly, I stifled a giggle and he rushed out before Justin snapped.

"Get in the car Selena," Justin growled and I nodded walking outside towards the car.

"I can't believe you!" Justin screamed at me, we'd been driving around for half an hour screaming at each other, we had passed the house about five times but Justin didn't even hesitate to stop either time.

"What? ME! I have to put up with you and Sofia every day, yet I can't have a friend?!"

"You're a little slut that's why!" Justin shouted while punching the steering wheel forcefully, I opened my mouth to fight back but Justin beat me to it, "Don't fucking talk to me!"

"Jus-" I whispered close to tears.

"I said don't!" He jolted the car to a stop a jumped out, I noticed we were outside the house and I slowly got out, tears brimming my eyes, still in shock.

"So, what's with the tension, I thought you had made up," Pattie said softly while we all sat around eating dinner, Sofia's ears perked up at the word tension and I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Oh, there's no tension! Selena just likes whoring herself around!" Justin shouted while throwing his fork onto his plate, everyone gasped loudly and I opened my mouth in shock, tears began rolling down my cheeks.

"Justin Drew Bieber! Get upstairs now, you foul mouthed pig!" Pattie growled from her chair, I could tell by her face she was by all means not joking.

"Whatever, anything to be away from her. Sofia you can come watch a movie if you want," Justin said before standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"She certainly cannot!" Pattie barked, her eyes brimmed with tears and embarrassment that her son had used such a cruel word towards me.

Justin snorted and stormed of up the stairs, making sure to make an extra amount of noise.

"Selena, I am so sorry-" Pattie started, her eyes red and watery, I cut her of quickly, I didn't want Justin's actions to affect his family.

"Don't apologize for him! It's fine! I'll go talk to him, he's just angry." I tried my best to put a smile on my face and I rushed to the stairs, as soon as my back was to everyone I let the tears drip down my face, ashamed with myself for letting Justin treat me like that.

"Justin," I spoke softly as I opened our bedroom door, he was laid on the bed texting someone with a look of anger on his face.

"What," He spat while glaring at me, hatred present in his eyes.

"I wanted to come to bed," I croaked, unable to control my voice through my tears.

"Go to bed then, you're stupid as well as a whore? Wow," He snarled, he was spread out fully on the single bed leaving no room for me.

"Well, you're taking up all of the bed," I whispered softly, he glared at me and scooted over. I quickly changed into my pyjamas and joined Justin on the bed.

After half an hour of nearly falling of the bed with absolutely no covers, I burst out into sobs of tears. Justin looked at me shocked before a sympathetic look fell across his face.

"Selena, I didn't mean it I was just jealous-" Justin started, but I wasn't ready to hear him out, not after he called me a whore in front of his whole family.

I was done.