Unexpected

I peeled the covers from my sticky skin and glanced around the room, all signs of Justin had vanished bringing a large lump into the center of my throat. How could he do that to me. 

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and into the shower, scrubbing every inch of my body and scalp. I felt dirty and used even though it had happened many times before, I never imagined Justin would leave me like that with no explanation. 

I made my way back into my room and jumped when I saw Madison perched on the end of my bed with a sympathetic look on her face. 

"I caught Justin leaving this morning, I tried to confront him but he just ignored me." I nodded softly whilst my eyes filled with tears. Madison rushed towards me and pulled me into a tight hug, the tears began to freely drip down my face. 

"Why would he do that to me Maddi?" I sniffled whilst snuggling into her soft shoulder, "He said he still loved me so why would he just up and go like that."

"I don't know Selena, I really don't. Maybe he has an explanation."

"I think he's changed." I backed away from Madison and began stripping my bed, ridding any evidence of last night. "I'm going to text Noah and tell him I would love to see him again, and I'm never speaking to Justin again."

"Selena are you sure," Madison started but I cut her off with a nod, "Okay then, if you need me you know I'm always here." I nodded softly as she backed out of the room with a small smile on her lips.

Several hours later I was sat on my bed texting Noah. My phone dinged softly and I grabbed it whilst smiling, Noah made me weirdly happy. However, when I glanced down at my phone my smile vanished and tears filled my eyes. It was from an unknown number and read, "Hi Selena it's Justin, I just really want to apologize for last night. I am super confused right now as I have realized I have actual feelings for Sofia and I don't really want to end something that could be great. I hope you understand and I want you to know you'll always be special to me and I hope you find the right guy for you!" 

Tears freely dripped down my face as I clutched my phone, so he had lied to me again. He did like Sofia and now he had made it clear. I vowed to never speak to him again.

2 months later

I hunched over the toilet for the third time this week, my boyfriend Noah stood behind me pulling my hair out of my face. I didn't know what was wrong with me as it had been happening for a few weeks now, I knew I wasn't pregnant because me and Noah hadn't gone that far yet. 

"Selena, I'm taking you to the doctors. I don't care what you say there's something wrong." Noah softly cleaned around my mouth with a hot cloth and smoothed my hair back behind my ears, I nodded softly whilst leaning into his touch. 

"I know, can you book me in for this afternoon?" I asked softly as the pads on his thumbs brushed underneath my tired eyes. 

"Of course baby, you jump in the shower and freshen up and I'll go book you in."

I nodded as he turned the shower on and I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in, the hot water soothed my tight shoulders as it ran down the curve of my back. I was finally happy for once, Noah was amazing and I had moved into his apartment last month. I didn't love him but I was very fond of him and I knew he was the kind of guy I wanted in my life. I hadn't heard from Justin since that day and I was half glad, I moved out of Madison's that afternoon as I didn't want Justin turning up and attempting to talk to me.

Thirty minutes later I made my way downstairs, my freshly washed hair was curled lightly and I had minimal makeup on. Noah met me at the bottom of the stairs and took my hand.

"You look beautiful Selena," He reached down to peck my lips softly before pulling me towards the door, "I told the doctors it was an emergency so we are heading there straight away."

"You didn't have to do that Noah, I'm not going to die." I rolled my eyes softly but still smiled at how caring he was.

"Anything for my princess," I giggled at his words, "plus there is clearly something wrong you've been throwing up for almost two weeks now."

I nodded in agreement as we continued towards the doctors. We pulled up a short five minutes later and Noah ran around to my door to help me out.

"Thank you," I smiled whilst grabbing my bag and heading towards the entrance.

"Anything for you."

"Miss Gomez."

The doctor called me into his office and I pulled Noah into the room with me, "I need you with me Noah," He nodded softly and kissed my forehead.

"So Selena, what symptoms have you been having?" The doctor asked whilst pulling out his clipboard.

"I'm being sick at least three times a week, I have terrible back and shoulder pain and I feel tired all the time." I said softly, he nodded and jotted it down.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you sexually active?"

I blushed softly and looked down, "no I'm not." 

He nodded and jotted it down on his pad, "well Selena at the moment I'm not sure what is causing the sickness. I can do some tests and check for any underlying health problems or viruses."

I nodded and he smiled at me before moving me over to the more private screen and proceeding with the tests.

An hour later me and Noah sat in the waiting room awaiting the results, I had my head on his shoulder as he stroked my forehead softly.

"Miss Gomez," the Doctor called me softly from his office, I sprung up and headed towards him. Noah hot on my trail.

"So Miss Gomez this may come as a slight shock," he sat me down and I instantly felt the colour drain from my cheeks. 

"What?" Noah asked, "what's wrong with her?"

"Miss Gomez," the Doctor turned to me with a sympathetic look on his face, "you're pregnant."

*

This is unedited and just a filler so sorry for any mistakes!

Please comment and vote!