Canada

"You got your bags baby." Justin shouted from downstairs, we was heading to Canada for the weekend and I was more than excited to see Jaz and Jaxo and also to have some alone time with Justin. I threw my dirty white vans in just in case we went walking and then zipped up my bag.

"Yep! Coming now." I shouted back as I began to wheel the massive bag out of the bedroom door, before I could start to attempt to drag it down the stairs Justin was jogging towards me.

"I got it, I got it babe." He said in a hurried tone, making me giggle he was adorable.

"Thank you."

I sat back in the comfy seat of the private jet, we'd been sat here for at least ten minutes so I was pretty confused to why we hadn't set of yet.

"Justin why haven't w-" I started but was interrupted by an annoying squeaky voice.

"I'm here!" Sofia Richie chirped, or should I say squeaked, while dragging her bright pink Louis Vuitton suitcase behind her.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I shouted, not even caring if I sounded like one of them overly pissed of girlfriends.

"Thanks for the warm welcome, gosh manners Selena." She screeched making me want to punch her in the face repeatedly.

"Justin, what the actual fuck?" I screamed while looking at him, he shrunk back into his seat and bit his lip.

"Well, I was going to tell you but then we was so happy and we had no drama so I thought-" He started while shrinking even further towards the window.

"So you thought you wouldn't tell me? If it wasn't for Jazzy and Jaxo I would get of this stupid overly posh private jet and leave! So don't worry Justin, you don't have to talk to me all weekend because quite frankly I don't want to talk to you!" I shouted while getting teary, I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up, dusting myself of and walking towards the back of the jet.

I heard Sofia snicker which made me snap even more than I already had done, "Yes! You can laugh at Justin's weird jealous girlfriend I don't care!"

She stepped back looking shocked before rolling her eyes and taking a seat next to Justin, I put my headphones in and closed my eyes tears still rapidly falling, my eyes becoming red and blotchy.

I felt someone leaning on my knees and I instantly knew it was Justin trying to come and apologize, this time it wouldn't work. He promised me this was our weekend.

I felt my headphones being removed and I groaned in annoyance, trying to stop the tears falling out of my fair eyes but failing miserably.

"Don't cry beautiful. I'm so sorry, I should have told you I'm an idiot." He sighed while stroking my thighs in a non-sexual comforting way.

"You're right." I whispered making Justin's eyes light up as he breathed out a sigh of relief, "You are an idiot, and I'm still sticking to my word. From now I'm not talking to you unless I have to." I said while shoving him of my knee and putting my headphones back on.

I expected him to go back to Sofia but to my surprise he sat in the seat opposite me for the rest of the flight just watching me with big sad eyes, dick.

I stepped of the plane, pushing past both Justin and Sofia and running towards the car waiting for us to take us to Stratford.

"Yo." I said to the driver who I'd never met before, I sat in the front seat and he looked at me as if I was a crazy fan or something making me chuckle.

"I don't understand why your girlfriends such a bitch." I heard Sofia saying to Justin from outside the car, she was such a loud bitch.

They both got in and Justin gave me sad eyes, I inwardly laughed and turned around.