Popcorn stand

3 months later

I sighed whilst staring down at my phone, another picture of Justin and Sophia kissing had popped up on my timeline. I didn't know if there relationship was real or fake anymore because I hadn't spoken to Justin since the night I left. He tried calling countless times before I blocked his number, I had gone to stay with my friend Madison in the hope that he wouldn't track me down. I miss him more and more everyday and I still wore my promise ring everyday without fail, I would wait for him. But if he's still willing to wait for me is a completely different story. 

"Selena, you haven't left the house in months! I love you and I don't want to see you like this!" Madison complained, she constantly tried to get me to go out and do things but I just didn't have the energy anymore.

"I don't care Madison, I'm not leaving the house and I'm definitely not going on a date." Madison had met a boy at her college who she had claimed would be perfect for me, she didn't understand that I wanted to wait til the contract between Justin and Sophia was over before I started dating again, I still love Justin regardless of the circumstances. 

"Please Selena, one date won't harm anyone. Justin won't even find out and it will be nice to do something even if it's just as friends!" 

"You know what, fine I'll go. But I can guarantee I won't like the kid and it will just make me miss Justin even more." I mumbled whilst pulling my hands through my hair, I loved Madison to pieces but she was so pushy when she wanted something. 

"You have made my day! I'll text him right now and ask him when he can meet!" Madison squealed as she pulled her phone out, I rolled my eyes and proceeded to scroll through twitter. 

"He's replied already!" Madison grinned whilst turning to me, "He asked if you can meet tonight?"

"Tonight! Why so soon!" 

"Selena! Tonight is great, you don't have time to over think and back out now! Plus I'll help you get ready!" Before I could intervene Madison had already replied saying tonight was great and that he should come pick me up at seven. Great. 

"I don't even know his name Madison!" 

"Oh yeah, sorry. He's called Noah." I nodded whilst waiting for her to continue, "I'm not telling you anything else, at least it will give you a chance to get to know him tonight." She winked jokingly and pushed herself up from the sofa. 

"Maddie you are so mean!" I joked before diving on her, we both ended up on the floor in a laughing heap.

"Selena why do you always have to attack me," Maddie groaned whilst rubbing her elbow.

"Maybe if you wasn't so annoying I wouldn't have to." This time I winked and dodged her hand before running out of the room.  

Several hours later I sat on my bed, Maddie was attacking my hair with countless different tools. I had applied a small amount of makeup and my hair was straightened to perfection. 

"I don't know Maddie, I look too plain." I mumbled whilst looking in the mirror.

"Here," she smiled before placing some dainty blue earrings in my ears. "Now you look beautiful." I smiled slightly as I stared at my reflection, I had chosen a dark green dress that matched my tanned complexion and made the blue earrings stand out against my outfit. 

"I like it," I mumbled whilst smoothing some stray hairs down on the top of my head.

"Justin seriously doesn't know what he's lost out on Sel." A felt a small tear drip down the side of my face and I quickly wiped it away before jumping up.