The Balcony

**SEXUAL WARNING**

"Did I mention how nice you look tonight?" Noah smirked softly as we sat opposite each other in the small Italian restaurant several hours later.

"You may have mentioned it a few times," I grinned whilst picking at my spaghetti, the date had gone to plan after the Justin ordeal and I had actually started to really like Noah.

"I can't help myself, I've honestly had the best evening Selena." His eyes pierced through my own sending a hot flush to my cheeks.

"Me too Noah, thank you for getting my mind off stuff." I had ended up telling him the Justin story over dinner, I didn't want to start whatever this was off on a lie. 

"You need to forget him, if he is willing to treat such an amazing girl like you the way he did then he doesn't deserve you." 

"I know, I think I am finally starting to realize that too." I smiled softly whilst taking his hand from across the table. 

"Thanks again Noah," I mumbled softly as he dropped me off on the door step. I wrapped my arms around myself as a chill ruptured through my body.

"Anytime Selena, I would really love to see you again?" He reached forward to tuck a stray hair behind my ear.

"Of course, I would love to see you again too." He stepped further towards me as his eyes flicked down towards my lips. He looked back up questioningly and I closed the distance between us, embracing in a gentle kiss. It definitely wasn't like kissing Justin and there was certainly no sparks but it was nice. I'd come to terms with the fact that I would never love anyone like I loved Justin but I had to move on, even if it was indefinitely. In a way I knew I would not stay with Noah forever, one day I would be reunited with Justin because I knew the love we shared was a once in a life time feeling. But for now it was nice to feel appreciated.  

"Goodnight, gorgeous." He mumbled before kissing my cheek and jogging back down the drive towards his car.

As soon as his engine started the door was ripped open and Madison grabbed me before pulling me inside.

"I saw the kiss!" She squealed whilst jumping up and down.

"I saw Justin," her face dropped as she planted her feet firmly to the ground, "but I had a nice time."

"Good, you can do better than him babe."

"I suppose so. I still miss him like crazy though."

"It will only get easier, Noah will take your mind of things, I promise."

I was tucked up into bed an hour later with a hot cup of cocoa and my favorite show playing on Netflix, it wasn't until after the forth bang that I realized someone was at my window. I jumped up sharply, who the hell would be at my window at one in the morning. 

I cautiously made my way over to the balcony window and peered behind the curtains, I was more than shocked to meet chocolate brown eyes staring straight at me.

"Justin?" I gasped whilst opening the door, he pulled me into his arms and I subconsciously breathed in his soft minty scent. Several seconds later I realized what had happened and pulled back roughly.

"What are you doing here?"

"When I saw you today I knew you would be at Madison's, I had to see you Selena. I love you so much." His eyes began to water softly and I immediately lifted my thumb to wipe away the leaking tears.

"I miss you too Justin but this can't work while she's in the picture."

"But I love you Selena! Not her, I hate her now I can barely stand to see her face. I see her only when necessary and I've  been researching how I can get out of the contract."

"Justin, I can't take you back until it's over," I sat down on the edge of  my bed, a sudden wave of nausea washed over me, "plus I've been on a date with Noah and I had fun, I can't just ignore him now."

"Did you feel anything with him though," his eyes flashed dark as he walked over to me and stood directly in front of me. "I know you feel things with me that only I can make you feel."

"He was nice Justin," I mumbled my voice coming out much weaker than intended. 

"Maybe he is nice, but he will never be me." He lowered to his knees and took my face in his calloused hands. I went soft against his touch, it was almost impossible to be strong around him which is why I had to get away.

"I know he can't make you feel good like I do Sel," he rasped his words sending shivers down my spine, his thumb traced my plump lips as I took my lower lip between my teeth softly. 

He brought his lips up to mine and brushed them against them so softly I could hardly feel it, but I felt the sparks. 

"You need to beg for me Selena, that way I know you want this just as much as I do."

I stayed quiet watching him with lust filled eyes, his hand began to trail down my body until he reached the fabric of my thin underwear, I shivered as he touched me briefly. 

"Selena," he breathed whilst placing a soft kiss on both of my thighs, "I know what you want but you need to tell me." 

"Please Justin," my breath came out ragged as I begged for his touch.

"Please what," he smirked again as he dragged his thumb over the slightly damp fabric of my underwear, "you need to tell me what you want."

"Touch me," I mumbled whilst pulling his lips up towards mine, embracing him in a passionate lust filled kiss. 

"Where," he breathed whilst pulling away, his hand went back towards my underwear, "here?"

I nodded softly and he applied more pressure with his thumb, making my head fall back in pleasure, he stood up and began to pull of my underwear and before I could think his hot lips where attached to me, pleasuring me in ways I didn't know was possible.

He groaned against my clit, heightening the sensations by a thousand percent. 

"Do you want me?" He mumbled whilst pulling away, his lips wet with my arousal.

"Yes Justin, please." He nodded and pushed me flat against the bed whilst crawling on top of me. He reached into his pocket but came out empty.

"Shit, I've not brought a condom." 

"I don't care, I need you." I know it was stupid of me but I'd missed him so much and all I wanted in this moment was to be attached to him.

"I'll pull out," he mumbled before taking off his boxers.

He lowered himself down into me and I let out a loud cry in pleasure, "I love you," he mumbled whilst picking up a steady rhythm, I could feel every single inch of him and my back arched in pleasure. 

"I love you too," I cried out as he plunged himself in deeper. 

The night continued like this before we fell asleep wrapped in each others sweaty embrace. 

However by the time the next morning came I was alone, I would have thought the whole night was a dream if it wasn't for the sweaty residue that clung to every part of my skin. 

** PLEASE READ **

This is my first ever sex scene so please don't judge hahah...

I know you're all probably judging Selena right now but the girl has needs. Plus would you really say no if Justin came through your window? Thought not.

Enjoy my loves and please leave me comments so I know how to improve!