Insecure

ARIANA'S POV

Justin and Selena walked off into the bathroom, I can't believe the dirty freaks where actually going to do this. Oh lord.

We all ran after them and pressed our ears to the door, what? We needed to make sure they did it!

We heard lots of mumbling and Lily complaining about being embarrassed before Justin's zipper went, help.

It's been ten minutes since they went in to that bathroom and all we've heard is

"Fuck yes Selena!" And a lot of moaning on Justin's behalf, I think I'm going to puke the full tub of pringles I ate earlier.

SELENA'S POV

Justin carried on making moaning noises as I sat on the bath holding my stomach and trying to stop laughing, I bet they were actually falling for this.

We quietly walked towards the door Justin still moaning.

"Fuck Sel, nearly." He moaned, I had to admit it was quite sexy but still I can't believe Chaz dared us to do that.

After three we tore the door open and everyone fell inside the bathroom.

"I can't believe you actually thought we'd do it guys!" I shouted while laughing.

"Well you made it pretty believable! Must have had a lot of practice Justin." Ryan winked while Justin chuckled.

"Plenty bro." They both smirked and bumped fists, oh god boys.

"Stop!" I groaned while hiding my face in embarrassment, Justin chuckled and wrapped his strong hands around my waist he began to leave kisses on my neck trailing up towards my ear making me smile.

"I love you." He murmured into my ear while kissing my lobe.

"I love you too Justin, so much." I smiled, while pulling his chin towards my lips and softly placing my lips on his.

"Wanna do a little something for me tonight baby." He breathed seductively in my ear making me shiver.

"Like what." I gulped.

"Maybe we could do our own little game of dares." He began to rub his crotch on my behind making me gasp, as quickly as he started he stopped and walked away turning back to wink at me before he disappeared through the doors with everyone else.

About three hours later we all sat watching a scary movie in the living room, everyone was probably just going to crash down here tonight but Justin had something else on his mind as he kept staring at me or kissing me neck.

"Want to head up to bed babe." He murmured in my ear while blowing in it gently making me shudder.

I nodded and stood up waiting for Justin to follow.

"We're going to crash guys." Justin said to everyone.

"Night" I smiled before walking away Justin following close behind his warm hands on my hips.

"You're so hot baby." He whispered as we ran up the stairs, as soon as we go inside our room Justin turned me around and pressed me to the door his lips attacking my neck each kiss getting sloppier.

He began using teeth and gently biting down on the sensitive skin making me roll my head back to give him some more room, he was absolutely undeniably perfect.

"Wrap your legs around me baby." He moaned while continuing to kiss my neck, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he moved his hands under my thighs to hold me up.

"Good girl." He breathed, oh fuck.

His soft hands began to rub the back of my thighs as he backed up towards the bed, him falling first and bringing me on top of him.

In one swift movement I dragged his top over his head and began to run my fingers over his delicate abs, I leant down and attached my lips to them drawing my name with my tongue.

"You're mine baby, not Sofia's mine." I moaned as he carried on stroking the back of my thighs.

"Always." He moaned at the feeling of my hot tongue snaking around his well-toned chest, I began to leave kisses trailing down his body to the edge of his jeans.

I fumbled with his belt but his hands were quick to rush and undo it, he pulled it off and slid his jeans down leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

I pushed my hands inside his boxers and grabbed his dick, slowly beginning to trace my fingers around it he let out a low growl and pulled his boxers down with his own hands.

He wrapped his large hands around my own and began pumping my small hands up and down his dick, eager for me to go fast he moaned loudly and rolled his eyes back making me feel tingly inside.

I pulled my hands away making him groan and look at me with questioning eyes.

"I uh- don't want to do anything tonight." I said while getting up and walking towards the draw to get my pyjamas, I wasn't just being a bitch it was because I constantly felt insecure around Justin now that Sofia was also 'with him', she was beautiful and he would probably have much more with her.

"Babe, stop it." He sighed as he stood up, he knew what I was thinking straight away. Walking towards me with his member still hard he grabbed my face.

"You're my everything, I tell you this all the damn time!" He raised his voice, as though that would get the point across better.

"I wish you'd stop been so damn insecure because you're fucking perfect, ok?" He snapped making me look down guilty, I was stopping him having a lot of things in a relationship especially sex but he was also stopping me from having a proper relationship.

"It's not my fault, I just want to have a proper relationship without hiding it!" I shouted getting angry also.

"You know that's something we have to commit to, if anything it makes us stronger! You know I feel nothing for Sofia, if anything I don't even think she's attractive! Yet we can never please each other because you assume I'd rather do it to Sofia, if I did why the hell would I be with you. Wanting to please you." Towards the end his voice got softer making me instantly feel guilty.

I nodded understanding where he was coming from, I could be such a bad girlfriend at times.

I dropped to the floor about to suck him of before he stopped me.

"Babe, why don't we do something that will please us both." He said softly while pulling me up, I nodded and he led us to the bed taking of my jeans and leaving me in just underwear.

He also pulled his boxers back on and began kissing me, laying me down on the bed hovering on top of me using his arms.

"I love you Justin." I mumbled while reaching up to kiss him.

"I love you too baby." He groaned, he then pressed his crotch to mine and began softly grinding our hips together.

I grinded my lower half up into his crotch increasing the pleasure, we both began moaning as our crotches rubbed together easily.

"J-justin." I whimpered as I felt a tingly feeling in my legs.

"I know baby, I'm almost there." He carried on for another minute before we both released and collapsed onto to bed holding his body in my small hands.

"You mean everything to me Justin." I smiled while still breathing heavily.

"You mean everything to me too Sel." He stood up and got himself some clean boxers and slipped them on, he then got me one of his t shirts and a pair of his boxers and brought them over to me he gently slipped my underwear down my legs as he licked his lips and looked away before we pushed it any further tonight, there was already too much drama for one day. He slipped on the boxers and unclasped my bra throwing it behind him, he pushed his shirt over my head and switched the light of getting into bed with me as we both drifted off to sleep.