Truth or dare

"Pass me the popcorn potato!" I shouted in the middle of the cinema at Alfredo who was now nicknamed potato because according to Justin that's the only thing that rhymes with Alfredo.

"Shut up Sel people are looking!" He shouted back making us both burst into a fit of laughter, I noticed Sofia roll her eyes so I turned to look at her.

"What are you rolling your eyes at bitch!" I shouted even louder while laughing, we will most likely get kicked out but oh well.

She just huffed and turned back around mumbling something in Justin's ear, making me snort.

"Justinnnnn." I said at normal level, the cinema was basically empty anyway apart from a few young kids on the front row.

"Yeeeees." He said back mimicking my tone.

"Can we invite people over tonight to hang out and watch movies and play truth or dare and have a cute little sleepover!" I smiled getting giddy, I loved acting like a 15 year old again.

"Of course baby, it's your house as well." He smiled at me while reaching over Sofia's lap to kiss my cheek.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands happily, "Well potato can come, and Demi, Miley, Ariana and then whoever else you want baby. Why don't you fly Chaz, Ryan, Nolan and Christian over in your jet."

"Sure baby, I'll text them and get someone to fly over for them now." He said while grabbing his iPhone, "Sofia should come to, because she's with us now and stuff."

"Whatever." I said in monotone, my mood instantly been ruined he would invite her.

"Babe." He sighed while getting out of his seat, he came in front of me and knelt down resting his head on my knees.

"I love you more than anything, you know that. You come first no matter what." He softly kissed the bottom of my thighs on both sides before laying his head on my lap.

"I know, I love you as well baby." I sighed while stroking his hair softly; I leant down and placed a quick kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"Ok, I've rang everyone and they can all make it! Can we go to the store to pick up some snacks?" I asked Justin as we all strapped ourselves back in his range rover.

"Of course we can baby girl." He smiled while starting the engine making me blush.

"Justin, please can you buy me some snacks?" Sofia asked from the back seat making me laugh.

"Bitch you've got your own money!" I shouted getting angry, how dare she use Justin for money even I buy my own things even though it's hard when Justin literally sneaks his wallet out when I'm not looking.

"Sofia, you're not my girlfriend I think you should buy your own." Justin said in a calm tone, he was always calm.

"Ugh, fine." She huffed making me smirk, I really did not like that girl.

"PRINGLESSSS!" I shouted, we had a trolley full of random junk food and movies. I was so excited to see everyone again.

"Get salt and vinegar!" Justin shouted while running after me, Alfredo stuck with Sofia and the trolley.

We had to act like best friends again because the store was quite busy and we didn't want any pictures or videos been taken of us acting like a couple. Most beliebers think we are secretly dating or more like 'I bet Justin and Selena fuck like every night.' They're rather inappropriate at times but oh well; Justin loves them so I do as well.

I was grabbing pringles of the shelf but was interrupted when my phone rang, me being me I just let go of all the pringles sending them crashing to the floor making Justin raise his eyebrows at me.

"Jesus Sel!" He groaned making me laugh as I stuck my tongue out.

*Phone conversation*

"Hello?" I said while leaning down to help Justin pick up the pringles.

"Yo it's Ariana!" The person on the other end shouted while giggling.

"Aye bitch!" I smirked even though she couldn't see me.

"I'm at your fucking house dude, where you at?" She yelled making me laugh.

"At the store getting food!" We always acted like gangsters even though we were probably the sweetest girls ever.

"Well everyone's here and we are all freezing, hurry up!"

"Will do, bye bitch."

*End of phone conversation*

"Who was that?" Justin asked as we pushed the trolley towards the paying area.

"Ariana, everyone's at the house stuck outside." I laughed as he joined in.

"Dorks, they know where the spare key is." He shook his head and chuckled.

"I know right." He smiled at me, I saw the love and passion in his eyes when he looked at me and my stomach flipped.

We pulled up the drive way and saw everyone huddled under the porch, I raised my eyebrows and jumped out.

"Why didn't you use the spare key?" I asked them as their faces looked genuinely thrilled to see me.

"Oh! Chaz you said Justin lost the spare key!" Demi screeched while smacking him over the back of the head, I heard Justin laugh from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Let us in then fucktards instead of getting all romantic." Ryan shouted while winking making sure we knew he was joking, I laughed and skipped towards the door unlocking it as everyone crushed me while trying to get inside.

"So raise your hands for spin the bottle." Miley said in a professional tone making me giggle, Chaz put his hand up of course.

"And for truth or dare." She said, everyone put their hands up making me cheer.

"Ok ok, I'll ask first." Ariana said, "Selena." She smirked making me groan.

"Dare." I muttered back, I loved this game but hated being the first person.

"I'll be nice seen as though you're the first person." She smiled making me sigh in appreciation, "Make out with Justin and make him moan loud in front of everyone." She giggled in my ear, we always kept the dares private for some reason.

I smirked and walked over to him, straddling his lap.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him, roughly pushing my tongue in his mouth which he normally found a huge turn on, I bit and sucked his bottom lip and as expected he let out a throaty moan.

I smirked and stood up walking back to my seat, leaving Justin gasping and confused.

"My dare was to make out with Justin and make him moan in front of everyone." I smirked making Justin groan, he hated getting embarrassed while with his friends.

Half an hour later everyone had done a few dares, I'd kissed Chaz's foot and licked Ryan's ear and now it was back to me.

"Selena," Chaz smirked making my eyes widen, oh god Chaz is evil with dares. "You have to suck Justin of in the bathroom." My eyes widened as did Justin's.

"Hell yes!" Justin shouted making me gulp, how embarrassing.