figuring things out

Chapter 41

 Figuring things out

We sat in that coffee shop for god knows how long talking about what happened.  "So he was just a 15 year old boy" Calum Clarified. I nodded. Sipping on my second hot chocolate.  "Well can you explain the blonde girl" I asked. Calum shook his head, "I'm Sorry! I wasn't thinking" he sighed.  "Wasn't thinking!" I yelled. "I think about you twenty four seven! Because I love you! weren't you thinking about me! Or don't you love me" I cried. He breathed out heavily. "I do love you! I really do all the way to the moon! No bigger than the universe!" He explained. I rolled My eyes "ok, so what about the girl" He ran his fingers through his hair. "I went out to this dinner with my parents a couple of weeks ago and-" I cut him off. "I swear if you had sex with her I'm leaving right now" I Said.He shook his head "I would never have sex with another girl! We promised each other we would both be our firsts" he said. "So my parents went to the bathroom while I sat on a Chair and she came up to me with her friend and she sat on me and entwined out fingers, Took a photo and left I swear" he explained. 

I frowned "what about about the other photo when you were On the road" I asked.  "She was at her car and she literally through her self on me! Even ask my Mum she was right next to me!" I got out of the booth "I'm gonna go home and think.." I whispered. "Hey" Calum said running up to me from the booth. "I love you" he whispered putting his hand on my cheek. "I hope so" I mumbled getting on the bus. 

••• Once I arrived home I walked in the front door being faced with two angry parents. "Bonnie!" Mum yelled. "We get a call from the school saying you kneed these boys an-" mum shouted but dad butted in "I actually approve of you kneeing boys" he smiled. "AND then you disappear!" She shouts. "I texted you I was fine" I said back. Mum rolled her eyes. "You're grounded for two weeks!" She said walking out of the lounge room and into the kitchen.  I walked up to my room having a shower to get all the porridge out of my hair.  When I got out of the shower I got changed into some pajamas and climbed out of my window on to my roof.  I laid on my roof looking up at the sky thinking of...well just thinking about everything. "Hey" I heard someone say next to me. I turned around seeing no one near me. He laughed "Bonnie I'm on the next house roof as you" Luke laughed. I turned to him laughing. "You're an idiot" I chuckled.  "Are you and Calum still together?" He asked. I nodded slowly "we explained everything to each other and I told him I would think about it" I sighed. "That twitter fight, not only scared the fans but it also scared us! Like you guys are our otp" he laughed. I nodded giggling "yeah it scared me to" "We're going to do a mini Aus tour starting Friday" Luke said but slapped his hand over his mouth. "I didn't say that! Cal was supposed to tell you! Oh my gosh!" He panicked. I giggled. "It's fine! How long will you guys be gone?" I asked playing With my Fingers. "A week and a half." He answered. I nodded swallowing the small lump in my throat.  "Ok,erm I'm gonna you know go to bed" I croaked out. "Bonnie" Luke called climbing in his window. "I'm coming over" he said pulling his jumped on. "No I'm fine" I said closing my window.  I got into bed puling the blankets over my head. I heard thumping coming up the stairs. 

My door squeaked open "Bonnie" a little girl asked. I lifted my head out of the blankets. "Luke here! But he said that I should give you a cuddle" she smiled. I opened my arms as Riley jumped in my arm. We cuddled for quite a bit till Luke walked in my room. "Cuddle!" He screamed jumping on my bed. I laughed pushing him off me "get off me you fat ass"  Riley giggled before hoping off me and running down the stairs. "I'm so glad I have a best friend Like you Luke" I smiled. He smiled back "yep"  "Let's watch a movie" I smiled picking my laptop up. "Nooooo selfies" Luke whined. I sighed posing for a 'selfie' he took the picture and posted it on twitter.  I looked at the photo. I was smiling at the camera while Luke was looking at me. I laughed "what were you looking at?" He looked down at his fingers. "There was a bug on your ear"  My eyes went wide jumping out of bed "oh my gosh!" I yelled slapping my face. "Is it gone" I screamed. He laughed nodding. I relaxed looking at the tweet he out the caption. 'Little cheering up night with the bons..'  I giggled replying to it 'Luke claims there was a bug on my ear'  I laughed locking my phone checking what movie were gonna watch. Love actually. I laughed "you're such a girl"  ****** •Luke• Half way through the movie Bonnie fell asleep. I looked at Bonnie smiling she was so beau- you know what she was really erm ugly.

______________

OMG HI I UPDATED! IM HIGHJACKING A COMPUTER! 

ANYWAY ITS LIKE 3 HOURS TILL 2014 AND IM UPDATING AND ON TUMBLR! 

GREt start to 2014 love it already can see me next year on the computer anyway

happpy new yEAR!

I WILL UPDATE NEXY YEAR! LOL OKAY BYE

really  short