SLUMBER PARTY

Chapter 32

Slumber party! 

Calum and I walked up to his front door "you're staying the night?" Calum smiled. I nodded "oh em gee! Gurl we'll have the best slumber party ever!" Calum shouted like a white girl.

I laughed opening the door. We walked into the kitchen where Cal's mum was "hi honey how you doing" she smiled. "I'm great i mean Bo's here for the night and it's just

Fabulous and i don't I know it's so amazing" Calum rambled. Cal's mum laughed "I meant Bonnie but that's nice Cal you look very excited" Calum pouted and walked to the fridge. "Thanks, I'm ok"

I answered. Cal's mum pulled me away from the kitchen and into the lounge room. 

"Hun, I know you're not OK you were sobbing this morning, and your mother shouldn't be speaking to

You like that, you are absolutely perfect in everyday and you are certainly not over weight" she smiled pulling me in a hug. I hugged her back "thank you" I grinned. She wiped the tears off my eyes as I walked back in the kitchen "hey babe I made you a samitch" Cal grinned pulling me to the table.

I smiled walking over to Calum and taking a bite out of it. 

A few hours later it's was now eight thirty, Calum and I were now in our pjs, well I was in Cal's Polaroid shirt which was so so long it went just past my knees. We walked downstairs to the lounge room with his dog Mario, I know weird name. 

He sat me down on the couch as he pulled out three movies. Breakfast club, finding nemo and superman. I grinned crawling over to Cal. "Hmm what to watch first" I pondered. "Breakfast club!" I said snatching the CD out of his hand and putting it in the player.

I sat on the couch with Mario. I played with him as he jumped in my lap and licked my face. Cal soon joined me on the couch "babe, I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful and whatever your mum says is a complete lie." He smiled kissing my cheek. 

I smiled snuggling in his chest watching the movies. 

Eleven thirty came and we decided that we should start to go to bed. But Calum had other plans. 

I sat on Cal's bed scrolling through twitter on his laptop when he came up behind me and kissed my neck roughly. I gasped in surprise "Calum" he chuckled against my neck, he jumped from behind sliding his laptop of his bed and pinning me

Down on his bed kissing me harder "Calum" I said in between kisses. He groaned "your parents are here don't let this get to far" I groaned kissing Calum harder so I was now straddling him. "I'll try" he mumbled kissing up my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. I moaned kissing Cal's jaw line. Calum's hand went under my shirt and to my hips. I pulled the kiss apart starring into Calum eyes grabbing his hands from my hips and moving them up too my breasts, each hand on one. And that's how Calum got to seconds base. 

**

"Calum I told you to get up!" A man yelled storming into Calum's room. I groaned quietly facing into Calum's chest. "Daaaad" Calum groaned nuzzling his face in my shoulder. I soon heard a girls voice in the bedroom. "Dad let them sleep it's eight thirty in the morning and our family lunch is at twelve they have plenty of time." Must be Mali said pulling her Dad out of the room. 

I heard Calum sigh happily "I love you" I groaned "go back to sleep you bum head" Calum chuckled. 

•Calum's Pov•

I've waited two hours awake in bed meaning it's ten thirty. I thought I should wake Bonnie now so we can have breakfast and get dressed for the whole family lunch today. "Bo,