twitter fights

Chapter 39

Twitter fights

The next morning which was Sunday. I woke up extremely happy for no reason. I walked to the bathroom to do some business. But I came out very unhappy. 

It was the time of the month. I sighed changing into some black tights, a grey batman crew neck since it was storming today. I through my glasses on and tied my converse up. 

I looked at my phone seeing a text from Cal.

Cal: Come to my place now. 

I replied with a smiley face before grabbing my phone and jumping in the car. 

When I arrived there I knocked on the door. Mrs hood opened the door smiling "oh Bonnie! Thank god! It's nearly 2 thirty and Calum hasn't come out of his room." She said. I thanked mrs hood before knocking on Calum's door. 

He opened the door with a tear stained face. He shut the door after walking Back to his bed "Babe what happened" I asked grabbing his hand. He pulled it back glaring at me "don't" he growled. I was taken back "what" he took his phone out opening twitter then opening a photo. "What the hell is this! I wake up and the fans are tweeting me this picture of you and this guy dancing while his hands are not where they should be!"

I sighed "Calum.." But he cut me off. "no! You're a cheating slag" he shouted. I broke down crying on his floor. "Why won't you listen to me!" I yelled. "Because you'll just lie to me just like the others" he whispered. 

"Calum" I said walking to him slowly. "no!" He shouted. "You're a cheating slag!" 

I cried harder, hearing those word coming out of the one you love mouth is terrible. "Calum.." I whispered. He shook his head pushing me out of his room. He closed the door with me still standing there with tears running down my face. "I love you"

I cried.

I walked downstairs holding my

Phone tightly "Honey! Are you

Ok" Mrs hood said running up to me. "I heard yelling coming from upstairs what happened." She asked. I cried even more into her shoulder "he thinks I cheated on him" I bawled out crying.

She rubbed my back "what makes him think that" 

I pulled out my phone showing her the picture "this poor 15 year old boy asked for a dance and I agreed and when he moved his hand down I told him about Cal and he stopped" I cried. Mrs Hood pulled me in a hug

"It's fine! He'll come back but for now on just give him some space" she spoke. I thanked her going back to my Car. 

"Bonnie!" Someone yelled from across the street. I looked up facing Ash. He frowned "what happened" I shook his hand off my shoulder "Cal thinks I cheated" I muttered

Walking back to my car.

He ran after me pulling me into his chest. "Please don't cry" he pleaded. I pushed Ashton off me "how am I not supposed to cry! The one I love has called me

a slag and accused me of cheating!" I yelled running to my car. 

I drove home safely still crying. I ran into the front door running up into my bedroom. No one was home so I was lucky. I went and got some ice-cream from the freezer and a spoon and went back to my bed. I buried my self in my pillows and blankets with my laptop playing episodes of 'the Carrie diaries' 

I opened up my phone checking Instagram,tumbler and twitter. 

But when I got on twitter my mentions were blowing up. All because of one tweet from Calum. 

'@calum5sos: you're just like the others. You cheat.' 

I got furious! and with that a

Picture of me and that boy! How dare Calum tweet that. I opened up a new tweet and tweeted.

'@bonniejones: @Calum5sos, don't send me indirects! If you would have listen to me you would know I didn't cheat on you!' 

With that I looked at my mentions. 

all of them were hating on me. I don't blame them though. But I didn't cheat. I looked through nearly all of them when I came up to one that said 'wonder how @bonniejones feel about this' with it was a picture. I opened and saw a blonde girl sitting on Calum's lap with their fingers intwined. 

I frowned, no, glared at the picture. 

I simply responded to the girl '@bonniejones: not very happy'

I rolled my eyes crying even more digging into the nearly empty container of ice-cream. I clicked the next episode of 'Carrie diaries' then my phone buzzed with a tweet. 

'@Calum5sos: wow Bonnie real immature! Let's fight even more over twitter!' 

I scoffed but still cried. I typed back my fingers gong fast. 

'@bonniejones: gladly! Let me tell you something! I DIDN'T cheat he was 15 for god sake and I told him I had boyfriend! But can you explain this picture!' 

The picture I added was him and the blonde on the couch. I closed my eyes relaxing just hearing the voice of Anna-Sophia Robb. 

My phone buzzed again with a twitter notification. 

'@Calum5sos: can you just stop!' 

I cried grabbing more

Tissues from my bedside table. So he didn't even answer who the girl was. I replied with;

'@bonniejones: I thought you actually did love me or was that a lie as well?' 

I then deleted twitter, Instagram and tumblr from my phone and went back to watching Carrie diaries. 

______________

sorry ikeep forgetting when wednesday  is