Mary liz

Chapter 5

The week went past quickly ,I mostly hung out with the boys as in five seconds of summer and at home with mum but lately she's been trying to find a job.

Today is my first day of school in Sydney and Calum,Luke and Michael said they would walk me there since our schools are down the street from each other. 

I picked up my uniform which was a red and black checkers dress and a black blazer I added my own things to it like my red beanie, black Vans and my Black Country road bag. I looked in the mirror pulling my hair over my shoulders. I don't wear makeup if you haven't noticed, I tried it once and it felt like cake was on my face. 

I smiled and walked downstairs taking my phone of its charger. No one was awake yet so I had to be quiet. I grabbed my cereal of the counter and ate it scrolling through my tumble dashboard at the same time. 

There was a knock at my front door so I put my now empty bowl in the kitchen sink an opened the door to see Calum,Luke and Michael . I smiled and walked out. " are you ready for school" Michael laughed noticing my discomfort in the uniform. I groaned. " don't get me started but for one thing this dress is so short! " they all laughed. " I think it's a perfect length" Luke laughed, I smacked him on the back if his head. " it shows so much leg" I sighed. "No it doesn't it's fine" Calum said throwing his arm around my shoulders. Calum is the most closest to me than all the other boys. 

A gust of wind came swooping past us and my dress came flying up, I screamed pulling my dress down. I blushed and playfully pushed them for laughing at me. 

We arrived at the front of my school. " I'm scared" I whispered so only they could here. " aww Bon it's ok you'll be fine, and at the end of the day we'll all be here to walk back home" Calum hugged me. " really" I whispered back. " really" they replied. We all hugged. I started walking into the school when I looked back to see Michael fake crying on Luke's shoulder screaming out ' she grew up so fast!" I laughed at the boys and waved to them. 

I tugged down on the bottom of my dress and walked to the office. There was and old lady at the front desk with a big smile on her face not a fake one like all the other lady's but a real genuine smile. " Hello dear you must be new here what's your name" the lady smiled . I smiled back. " uh Bonnie Jones" the lady smiled and gave me my timetable. 

Ok this was good, in my first period I have homeroom, music and art. then later on in the day I have a free period. Then science,history,maths and English. Of course lunch between history and maths. 

I walked in homeroom and all eyes were on me for about three seconds then left. But let me tell you those faces that looked at me were not faces they were things covered in make up. 

I found a seat in the back of the class and pulled out my phone to see a text from Calum. 

From: Cali bear 

Michael keeps on crying :/ 

To: Cali bear

Aww tell him to suck it up :p

Soon homeroom ended and I headed to music.

The day was going quite fast it was already lunch time. I took out my very Aussie Vegemite sandwich and an apple. Now I had to find a spot to eat and read my book. I looked across the school ground and found a tree. I ran to the tree and sat down under it. I took my book out and started reading. 

The bell rung for home time and I walked outside the classroom and our the front of school. I got a text from cal saying they were just out the front. I spot them but they had their back to me. I smiled and ran jumping on Calum's back. He screamed and turned around but I was still on his back. I jumped off and hugged them. " so how was our little wallflower today" Michael ruffled my hair. I laughed." Like any other wall flower I was sticking to the wall" they all laughed really loudly but...sarcastically.