new school?

Chapter 9

     New school

It's Wednesday! I didn't go to school on Tuesday, but mum said if I wanted to I could change schools. I agreed of course so that means today Mum and I are going to go looking for a new school that I can go to. 

I quickly had a shower and got changed, my Outfit was black skinny jeans and a baseball T shirt. I ran down stairs pulling my beanie on. " Come on Bon" Mum said waiting impatiently at the door. I slipped my converse on and walked out to the car with mum.

We arrived at a school. " This is Norwest Christian college" Mum smiled. I gasped" mum this is where the boys go!" Mum nodded knowingly " exactly, they suggested that you should come here." I sighed " ok mum let's go then." I got out of the car and followed mum to the office. We waited in the office for 10 minutes until the principal called us into the office. " Hello I'm Mrs Burberry take a seat please" The principal said leading us into the office. Mum and I took a seat in front of her desk. 

" So what brings you here?" Mrs Burberry smiled. "My daughter here Bonnie, had some troubles at her last school." Mum smiled. Mrs Burberry nodded" you rung me earlier wondering If Bonnie here could come to this school." Mum and I both nodded our head." And if you just sign a few pieces of paper we would love to have Bonnie here at our school!" Mrs Burberry smiled. 

Mum got handed the papers and started filling them out. A few minutes later Mum was finished filling them out, " so simple it's wonderful!" Mum laughed. " All done and dusted! We will see you tomorrow morning just come straight here!" Mrs Burberry smiled leading us to the office door . We thanked and smiled to Mrs Burberry and left." How was that?" Mum asked." Good" I laughed. " Mum could you not mention to anyone that I moved schools to here because i don't want the boys to move and I don't want the boys to take me to school tomorrow because they're probably in the popular crowd and I don't do that." I said. Mum nodded understanding that I don't like getting attention, that I like to be out of everyone business and be to myself . 

We were about half way to the car when the bell rang must have been the lunch bell because everyone rushing out. " mum go to the car I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I said. Mum nodded " try not to get crushed!" I playfully nudged her and made my way to the bathroom. 

I walked down the hall and outside to the lunch area. I scanned the area for the bathroom. I found it and walked over there looking at a few groups at the lunch tables, The fakes, eww that's not even makeup it like a crayon! I looked more at the tables I finally saw the popular group, I was right there was Cal, Mike and Luke siting at that table. I sighed and walked in the bathroom. 

I did my business and washed my hands. I fixed my beanie and went outside. I again came across the popular table with the boys siting at. I stared at the table looking at the boys. All the boys burst out in laughter, I sighed and kept on walking I looked once more back , big mistake! Michael made eye contact with me! He pointed at me to come over, I shook my head and ran away I pulled my phone out really quickly and rang Mike." Michael don't say anything!" I screamed before Michael said anything." Ok gee I won't say anything but you're gonna explain later!" Mike laughed. I said bye and we hung up. 

I jumped into the car and mum started the car up. In no time we arrived at home. 

Mum dropped me off at home and left because she said she's going out with a 'friend'. I chuckled at mum's lie and sat down on the couch. I was getting so bored there was nothing on Tv at all only a science show! I grabbed my phone from the charger and scrolled through my twitter. I saw that Ash made a tweet saying that he was bored so I thought I would text him asking if we could do something. 

To: Ash 

I heard you were bored wanna hang out? :)

In less than a minutes Ashton replied. 

From: Ash 

Yeah I am :/ wanna meet at the park? 

I replied with an 'Ok' and slipped my shoes back on and walking to the park. I arrived at the park, I saw Ashton on his phone sitting on the swings, I thought I should scare him so I went up behind the swing and jumped on his back. " Omg you're Ashton Irwin! I love you!!!" I screamed. Ash screamed and jumped up, I laughed pulling my self up from the ground. " you scared the day lights out of me!" Ashton yelped, I laughed sitting on the swings again. 

My stomach growled really loudly earning a knowing look from Ashton." I know I'm hungry too! Lets get something to eat." I nodded walking down the street with Ashton. " Ash?" I asked looking up at him, he looked down "yeah" He said. 

" I'm starting a new school!" I smiled widely. 

" What school!" Ash yelled"it's the Boys school, I think it's Norwest Christian college" I said trying to remember the name. 

" Have you told the boys yet?" Ash smiled, I frowned" Ash I don't want to tell them and Mike already saw me there" 

" Why don't you want to tell the boys? It would be great news!" Ash questioned. 

" I don't want to tell the boys because they're in the popular group and they would probably want to show me around and stuff which will get attention because they're popular kids!"I said kicking a stone on the path. 

" Bonnie.." Ashton sighed" I know you don't like attention and stuff but you're gonna have to tell them! " I sighed again kicking a stone. 

" Ok I will!"I moaned giving in. Ashton laughed pulling me along the path to the ice-cream shop, I mentally cheered I love ice-cream! 

We walked into the shop and ordered out ice-cream, Ash got Chocolate while I got mint chocolate. We sat down on a table and ate our ice-cream. 

I was thinking about something that I haven't actually thought about, it was the near kiss Calum and I had. I really really wanted to Kiss him but I panicked and looked away and it's all my fault! Maybe Cal didn't want to Kiss me maybe it was just the heat if the moment? 

" Bonnie!...Bonnie?" Ashton yelled breaking my thinking. " Hmm yeah?" I said coming back to reality. " Are you done?" Ash chuckled. I nodded and through my Ice-cream cup in the bin. 

I needed to tell someone about this kiss because Its weighing me down and I need to get it off my chest! 

"Bonnie are you Ok you seem like you have been out with the unicorns." Ash laughed. " I'm just thinking about something" I mumbled.

" what about?" Ash said, Should I tell him an get it off my chest it just let in weigh me down again. I decided I should just tell Ash. 

" Ashton I need to tell you something." I said. Ash nodded" ok what is it." 

" We kissed..I mean we nearly did but then I panicked and turned my face so we couldn't kiss and now I regret it and it's awkward between us now and I don't know what to do! " I Rambled. 

" Wow, who's we? " Ash chuckled, I groaned" Calum and I" Ash smiled widely. "I knew It!" I chuckled and Ashton's Enthusiasm. 

" C,mon Ash it already three lets go and get ready for this concert!" I jumped excitedly! We both laughed and went our separate ways home to get ready for this concert.