Date

dATE!

Chapter 13

" Wake up Bonnie! Someone here for you!" Riley screamed bouncing on me , I groaned pulling her down with me" who's here for me" Riley smiled at me" it's your boyfriend Calum" I shook my head " Calum's not my boyfriend silly." Riley laughed and ran off. 

I groaned tacking off the warm blanket off me and going downstairs. 

" Hello Bon did you forget something that's happening today?" Cal laughed sitting on the couch. 

I groaned " I'm so sorry Cal I'll just be a minute, I don't believe I slept that long!" Calum laughed letting me go get changed. 

I had a shower last night so I was good. I quickly got changed in a pair of black ripped jeans, a white jumper saying 'i like cats' on the front  and a pair of my black converse high tops. With of course my glasses. 

I quickly straightened my hair and ran downstairs to Calum." I'm ready to go" I said breathlessly coming down from the steps. 

I grabbed Calum's hand and walked outside" So Cal where are we going?" I smiled" We are going to a carnival!" He laughed, I gasped with excitement " No way! Oh my gosh I've been wanting to go for ages!" Calum laughed and kissed my cheek, I blushed " What was that for?" 

"For being such a kid inside" I laughed kissing his cheek " Thanks but you're a kid inside too" I laughed against his cheek. Calum laughed pulling me through the entry of the Carnival " Im so glad this is not like one of these dates where you take me to a fancy place near the beach or something" I sighed walking around with Calum. 

We walked up to the bumpers cars and waited in line. When it was our turn for the bumper cars I quickly raced to the red and white one while Calum raced to the black and orange one. The bell rang indicating that we could go, I quickly rammed in to Calum's car."oh no you didn't" He laughed " Oh yes I did" 

Calum started chasing after me so I quickly pushed on the Peddle and went faster. 

Soon our time was up and we left to go someone else" Where we going now?" I asked. 

" To the arcade games" He smiled. I chuckled following him in the room where they keep all the arcade games. 

Calum pulled me to a game where you throw little balls into the clowns mouth. " Can we please have 20 balls" Calum asked giving the man ten dollars.The man handed Calum the 20 balls and went to serve another customer. 

" Ok ten balls each Bon. And when you get 10 balls in the clowns mouth you get to pick the top shelf prizes and if you get 5,6,7,8 or 9 you get the something of the other shelves and under five balls you get nothing."Calum explained. 

I nodded picking up two balls and throwing one at the clown, it bounced off. I looked at Calum and he already got three in Clown. 

I puffed my face and blew air and through another ball. I got it! I jumped up smiling " I got a ball in Calum I got it in!" Calum laughed at me " good on you Bonnie" 

By the time Calum got ten balls in the clown I through three in and the rest I missed. " Time to get my prize now" Calum smiled at me." You're a poo head!" I laughed. 

I looked at the prizes and found the one I had my eyes on it was a big stuffed eeyore from the Winnie the Pooh books. That's what I was trying to get but I am uncoordinated and can't throw a ball into a mouth.

There were also other teddies up there and a Xbox360 with some games up there too. 

I turned around and looked at all the other stuff happening at the carnival. There were kids running away from the parents while the parents we getting angry at them and Couples sharing fairy floss and kissing. 

I turned around looking at Calum who had a cheeky smirk on his face" What got that smirk on your face?" I laughed. " I got my prize " Cal smiled. 

" And what might that be" I laughed knowing it would be the Xbox. He pulled the thing from behind his back, I gasped it was Eeyore " It's for you" Calum smiled. I jumped up in to his arms " Thank you so much! How did you know you know I wanted it?"

"I saw you staring at it with this face that was like ' I want that' " Calum laughed. I laughed tacking Eeyore from him. " Do you know what!" I smiled 

" What" Calum smirked " This is so cheesy, but I love it!" I smiled. Calum laughed and pulled me to a table. " It's five o,clock now what do you wanna do?" He asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders and shoved my face in Eeyore, I heard Calum laugh and take a picture of me doing 

It. 

" Hey let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Calum said dragging me to the line. 

" What got you in a big rush " I laughed. 

We walked on the carriage and pulled down the safety bar. I looked around at the whole carnival Seeing the whole park. 

Once we got to the top the carriage stopped and Calum smiled at me."Bonnie I have something to ask you" Calum said getting out of the seat." Okay...but what are you doing you're gonna fall down!" I said a bit scared. 

By now Calum was standing on one of rail bars outside the carriage. "Calum come back here you're gonna get hurt!" I yelled. Calum shook his head. 

" here's the thing Bonnie.." Calum smirked" I'm asking if you would be my girlfriend? But if you do say no i'll jump because you're my whole life" Calum smiled. 

I laughed shacking my head at Cal's silliness" I'd love to be your girlfriend Cal but can you please get off the now?" I said. 

Calum laughed jumping back into the carriage" Thank you" he whispered pulling me into a kiss, I kissed him back and felt the ferris shell start again. " for what?" I whispered " for not saying no." I laughed pulling Calum into hug" you're my whole life too" 

" You're my wallflower Bonnie." 

"And you're my rocker"