great girl with just fake friends

Chapter 36

Great girl with just fake friends

The next day I took the bus to school hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone. This morning I woke up at Luke's house and we both ended up sleeping in. So we're both late for school. Luke and I are on the bus together ready to go to school at eleven-thirty. 

We walked into school going to the office first to get late slips. Luke and I walked into Math class together handing the teacher our slips. 

Calum glared at Luke from across the room when we arrived "morning Bonnie, Morning Luke" Our teacher greeted. 

••

"Class dismissed" our teacher yelled. I sighed getting up heading to my locker to get my food for lunch. "Bonnie!" Calum yelled from behind me. I ignored him going to my locker. "Bonnie!" He yelled grabbing on my wrist. "Bonnie listen to me" he yelled pulling on my wrist harder. I turned around looking at him "you're scaring me Calum" I said pulling my wrist from his grip. "Oh, I'm sorry Bonnie" he said pulling me in his chest. 

I pulled away "I know you didn't sleep with Ava" I whispered. He smiled pulling me in a kiss "I love you!" He grinned. "I love you more" I smiled. 

We walked to the tree hugging each other laughing at someone making a joke. Everyone and Ava were sitting around the tree laughing and eating. I coughed "Ava" she smiled evilly at me walking up to Calum and I. "Oh hey! Did Calum finally tell you about when we slept together" she smirked. 

I squeezed my fists together. "Oh and it was so amazing!" That's when I lost it. I slapped her right in the face "you're a slut Aviary!" I yelled. "Yeah well at least I didn't sleep with Luke!" She yelled at me. 

I frowned at her while everyone around the tree gasped "I never slept with Luke!" I shouted "yes you did! You came out of his house this morning with messy hair" she yelled causing more attention.

"This is not true! I saw her crying yesterday so I invited her to mine and we watched movies all night then she accidentally slept over! We

Didn't do anything!" Luke said. 

Ava rolled her eyes "I don't even like you anyway I just wanted to be your friend so I could've get into your friends pants!" She yelled at me. Calum came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Come on Patrick let's go" Ava said pulling her bag on her shoulder. I looked at Patrick as he got up from his spot "Patrick" I cried. "Sorry Bonnie I just wanted to get into Michaels pants" he said walking away. 

I turned around crying in Calum's chest. "Oh baby it ok" Calum cooed in my ear. I shook my head getting out of Calum's arms and running to the girls bathroom. 

•Calum's Pov•

"What do we do" I asked to the two boys when Bonnie ran away. "We could get Channing Tatum" Michael suggested. Luke gave him a weird look before coming up with a great idea.

•after school• 

Bonnie walked out of science class with her head down. Michael, Luke and I were watching her from a far so we could see her reaction. She grabbed her bag from her locker and walked outside of school to catch the bus. 

But not until Mali rolled up in her car with Lauren (Ashton's sister) in front of Bonnie "Hop in" Mali smiled. Bonnie grinned jumping in the back and they drove off. 

My phone went off when we started walking home, "Why the hell do you need my little sister for the night!" Ashton yelled through the phone. "Oh we need her for this video Mikes doing! She need to spend the night cause what she's doing is pretty energetic" I teased Ash through the phone. "Haha why do you want her" Ashton laughed sarcastically. 

"Bonnie had a bad day so Mali, Lauren and Bonnie are having a girls night" I stated walking into Michaels house with Luke and him "come to Mikes we're having band practice" I laughed through hanging up. 

•Bonnie Pov• 

"Oh and cookie dough" I yelled to Mali and she picked the Ben and Jerry's ice cream out of the freezer in the seven eleven. "And gummy worms! Oh and crispy creme donuts!" Lauren and I yelled. Mali laughed putting all of the fattening food on the counter and paying for it. 

Mali drove us to her apartment "this is awesome!" I yelled when we entered. "Ok go shower and get into your pajamas." Mali said. I looked at her "I don't have any clothes" she chuckled handing me a bag "those are some of Cal's clothes he keeps here find something to wear" 

I nodded heading up to the bathroom to get changed.

•Calum's Pov•

"Come on Calum tell us!" The boys pleaded. But I shook my head "why not!" Ashton asked pouting "cause she's my girlfriend" I said.

"Ok just one question and we'll stop" Luke suggested. I nodded slowly "have you done 'it'?" "What cup size" "what have you done with her" three question came to my face "one question!" I yelled laughing. They all whispered amongst each other before they came with the question "what have you done with her" 

I rolled my eyes "she's not a very naughty girl! The only thing I've done to Bonnie is touch her boobs" I laughed. "How'd you do it?" Mike asked. "We were making out when she grabbed my hands and put them on those double d's" I said. 

The boys screamed and shouted. When I got a notification from twitter. 

'@luke5sos: talkin bout the boobies with the boys ;)' he tweeted. My eyes went wide "Luke!" 

He doubled over in laughter when his phone got a notification '@Bonniejones: I don't even want to know...'

I looked at the notification "Luke!" I yelled. The boys laughed even more. 

•Bonnie Pov•

Once I saw Luke's tweet about boobs I decided I should make a tweet '@bonniejones: talking about penis's..' 

The girls laughed at my tweet as I sent it. "Do you know when Cal was 4 he would go around his kindy showing everyone his bum" Mali laughed. I looked at her for a second before doubling over in laughter. 

"Ashton was similar but he wouldn't go anyway where he couldn't take his shirt off" Lauren laughed. "Someone has to make these stories go public!" I yelled laughing. 

For the rest of the night we were sharing stories about one another and laughing our head off.