decorating

Bonnie pov

 I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning because mum promised me we would go out today and decorate my room. I only have a bed ,mattress,closet ,desk and my suitcase on my floor that's all I have in my bedroom. So I asked mum if we could decorate it and she said yes..well with a lot of begging..   I got dressed in a simple jeans and T-shirt with a big smiley face on it. I skipped downstairs, yes I skipped down stairs and ate my cereal. " what are you so happy about?" Mum questioned." Cause you're taking me out today to decorate my room today!" I smiled, mum frowned" oh honey I forgot and already made plans" It was my turn to frown now."mum I was really looking forward to this too!" I sighed," Bon i'll give you some money or my card but I can't come with you" I smiled and thanked her. Mum told me to be ready by 11 thirty so she can drop me off, so I made a list of what to get.    Eleven-thirty came faster than I thought because I was already racing outside into mums car. " now Bon remember the rules! Don't talk to strangers." I sighed and nodded my head. We arrived at the local shopping centre and mum dropped me off with her credit card.

.I don't know why she let me use it she knows I'm going to go crazy with it.    I went into a few shops and bought my favorite colored paint, which is mint green. I also went to typo and a few other shops with lots of fairy lights because I love fairy lights. I went to a few music stores buying a few posters.    It was 12 thirty and mums picking me up at 1 so I went looking for a really good music store. I was in a part of the shopping centre I didn't want to be in, there was hardly anyone around and all the stores were closing. I sighed and turned around giving up in finding another store.   I heard music playing from down a hallway, so like the idiotic teenage girl i am, I went and followed it. It lead me to the end of the hall but there stood in front if me was heaven. It was the best music store ever! There was posters, cd's, records and guitars. I slowly walked in the shop lip-syncing the music that was playing. 

  I was flipping through the albums they had on the hunt for The Ramones album for mum and I, well she liked them before me she just got me hooked on their songs.    " need any help" someone said behind me." Yeah do you have the Ramones al-" I cut short my sentence, smiling at Calum who was now in front of me. " what are you doing here" . Calum smiled. " shopping.. Trying to find the new Barbie album that's all" I laughed . Calum laughed in response.    " no but Calum do they have the Ramones here? My mum loves them" I asked. " yep" Cal said popping the 'p' . I laughed and followed him to the band area. " so do you work here ?" I asked. Cal laughed loudly." I wish! But no, I have no job I'm just taking my friends spot today" I nodded and turned my head around looking at the shop.    " here you go one Ramones CDs Calum said picking one up. I took it and got a few other CDs and posters . I took it to the counter. " wow what are you doing with all this stuff" Calum laughed. " it's all for my room that I'm decorating today!" I said proudly. "I remember decorating my room! I was 8, now I still own my Star Wars bed."    I laughed and payed for my things. I said bye to Calum and left the shop to go find my mum since it was one o,clock.   

I found my mum outside the shopping centre in her car, I jumped inside the car." Mummy guess what I bought you!" I yelped excitedly. " what did you bye sweetie" mum said still eyes locked with the road. " mum I bought you the Ramones album you have been looking for since you were like 16!" I screamed. Te car stopped instantly pulling to the side of the road. " You what!" Mum excitedly said. I showed her the CD and she snatched it off me and jumped around. I quickly took my phone out and recorded this. Because how many people have said. I have a video of my mum fangirling on my phone, none.    " mum why are you so excited" I asked still recording. " because!" She jumped. " you got me heaven in a little disk!" I laughed and stopped the video . Mum somewhat contained her excitement and drove us home.    Mum dropped me home and left because she had to go to this job interview. I went upstairs to my room in changed in some sweats and a singlet because ill be painting my room and these are clothes I can get ruined. I took my contacts out ad slipped on my glasses. I put sheets down on my floor and set out the five buckets if paint and the paint brushes.   I plugged my iPod in the doc an out it on shuffle. Ok I though I will start painting now. I looked at the wall and realized I forgot put the tape down on the edges. I had to put the tape all down the wall but the wall was like 7'5 feet and I only had a small latter I don't think I could reach to the top of the wall with me only being 4'11 .    I sighed what was I going to do. I looked out my window and saw Luke on his bed with someone but I couldn't see. A idea popped in my head! Luke is 6 foot easily who could put the tape down! I smiled at my kind of brilliant idea.    I walked outside my house not bothering on my appearance and walked to Luke's. I knocked on his and he opened it with Calum next to him. I smiled brightly. " uh hi Bonnie what are you doing here" Luke smiled. " well you guys seem pretty tall! Well to me, so i came here to ask you guys a Favor" I smiled hoping they would say yes. " ok what's the favor?" Calum questioned.    " well I told you that I was painting and decorating my room and I need some help with that painting" I said smiling, they smiled and laughed. " ok let's go then!" Luke yelled closing the door behind him.    I walked in my house an into my bedroom with them following. " you see I need the tape all the way to the top and I can't really reach it!"    Luke and Calum laughed. Luke climbed on the small latter and taped the edges. I smiled and said thanks. " hey um.. Are you guys busying today?" I shyly asked hoping they would say no so they could help me paint because I'm so hope less. " no why?" Cal smiled. " well would you guys like to help me with my bedroom?..please!" They laughed and agreed.   

My bedroom looked amazing. It had fairly lights all around my bedroom, posters of my favorite bands. Cal and Luke laughed when I put their poster up but I didn't care. I left a big rectangle shape on my wall so I can put some photos there..well when I have photos, the only pictures I have there is with my mum, my brother and sister and picture of me and a picture of Ashton and I. Yes Ashton Irwin, I went to Sydney for a weekend last year and I saw him and I got a picture!    I sighed and sat down on my bed. " thank you guys so much." Luke and Calum sat on my bed next to me. " no problem" Cal laughed. " No really you guys are the first friends I have ever had! I've always kinda be a loner.." I laughed.    " no ,you know what you are" Luke said. " a girl...?" I laughed back. " No.. You're a wallflower." I smiled happily. " aww thanks guys! " I smiled hugging them.    " hey um school starts in a week Bon...what school are you going to?" Calum said. I sighed. " I'm going to this all girls school called Mary Liz all girls school" The two boys laughed loudly. " that's schools full of caked up slags"    I sighed. " really..." Calum chuckled " yep" I groaned. Great another year with slags.