Time skip

Gray's POV
It's been about three years since we all got out of the institute and right now the gang including Sting and Rogue are at Fairy Tail University since it's their way of helping us ease back are selfs back to the normal way of school and the real world. So far all of are relationships have been great Lucy and Natsu had their anniversary not to long ago which was apparently another romantic day as how Juvia put it from what she heard from Lucy. As for Mira she is now is pregnant and is expecting to give birth in a month or so which is crazy to think about but it will be awesome to be known as an uncle. Since Mira says we are all family and she would love it if we would all become her child's aunts and uncles, and of course we all agreed. So I definitely can't wait to see the little rascal as for Natsu I think he's just happy he'll have someone that acts like him since he has such a childish demeanor. As for me, well I'll go back to the topic of college right now and say I'm quite excited that we only have one more year at this University. The reason I say this is because well we will all start living our own lives without the institutes help and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all us.

Sorry this is short but this will be the end of this story I might make another book to go along with this one. So if you want me to continue and write another book for this story please comment or like.