The Big Day

Mira's POV
Today's the day of the wedding and the boss Laxus grandfather is letting Lucy and the rest of the gang come. I couldn't help but squeal at the thought and the image of Lucy crying because i asked her to be my maid of honor made me more than happy. I invited the girls to come over to my own little building on the institutes land which i pay rent for but it's bigger so I thought we could all get ready to getter. As for the girls dress they look something like this

 As for the girls dress they look something like this

and they are beautiful as these girls. Im nervous about putting on my dress because what if It doesn't fit for some reason and other stuff that is total nonsense.
Lucy's POV
Once i got my dress on i helped Mira who looked like she scared of just looking at the dress "come on Mira it's time to put the dress on you'll look beautiful". All she did was nod in confidence as she took it and went to change and let me tell you when she opened the door i was jealous of her. Well jealous in a playful way because she was drop dead gorgeous in her wedding dress and how she put her hair up it was just wow. "Mira you look... I don't even know your so beautiful" she smiled nervously and replied "you think so" "i know so trust me no need to be nervous your drop dead gorgeous so rock it" the way her face looked i knew she gained all her confidence back "thanks Lucy i knew you were the right choice as my maid of honor" she said smiling brightly. I looked behind me seeing the girls getting finished so i decided i should go do that to with my hair and makeup.
Laxsu's POV
I so nervous I'm probably sweating like crazy and it's awful because i want to look good for Mira this is are special day. "Dude chill we got your back no need to be nervous plus you look good" Natsu reassured me as the others nodded. It was time so i took one last look in the mirror and decided i looked fine and went to my assigned spot. (Sorry guys I'm no good at weddings so I'm going to skip to the do you) "Do you Mirajane Strauss take Laxus Dreyer as you husband till blah blah blah (sorry)" "I do" "do you Laxus Dreyer take Mirajane Strauss as your Wife" "I do" "you may kiss the bride" and i did with all my love. I looked up to see the guest go wild and the girls tearing up a bit which reminded me i really needed to thank Lucy and the best way to do that is say it in front of everyone. (They'll be already celebrating at another place with the guests) "Hello everyone i would like to thank you coming to my wedding but who i need to thank personally is Lucy because without you Mira and I wouldn't be married so thank you so very much" all she could do was smile her bright smile and nod. I smiled brightly as well "now that I've said that let's get this PARTY STARTED!" Once i said that i took Mira's hand and lead her to the dance floor which was amazing with all our favorite songs. "Mira I love you to the moon and back" "I love you so much more Laxus" I laughed and kissed her once more on this amazing day.
Natsu's POV
Today was great right now we're celebrating Laxus and Mira's marriage. I was dancing till i saw Luce in her beautiful dress and decided i should ask if she wanted to dance "Luce would you be so kind and dance with me" i said with a bit of a bow. She giggled her amazing giggle and spoke up "I shall accept this invitation to dance and may i say you look dashing" Luce complimented "thanks Luce but may i say your Dazzling" I commented back with a smile. She laughed some more and took my hand leading me back to the dance floor. It was a slow dance this time so i put my hand on her waist and no further since I didn't want to creep her out as she put her hand on my shoulder as i held her other hand. We stayed like that for awhile and then danced to few other songs. Slowly everyone was leaving so we decided to find the gang which were all together. "Hey guys" Luce said tiredly "you sleepy Luce" in response she just nodded and leaned against me which lead me to holding her waist. The guys looked amused and the girls looked like they were ready to scream "you guys alright" i asked giving them a strange look and all they did was nod "you guys are weird" and then they smiled at each other. Weird yep definitely weird then i looked down at Luce who fell asleep which made me smile "weirdo" I whispered. With a night of weird stares and whispers from the group we finally got back to the institute and went back to are rooms well after i put Luce to bed which she looks so cute when she's asleep. "Goodnight Luce love ya" i said after i kissed her forehead and left to my room with a huge smile.

Sorry if this isn't my best chapter I'm not very good at describing weddings nor at writing but thanks for reading