Levy

Levy's P.O.V
Everyone was eating their lunch while i was eyeing my salad like i was given a pile if mud to eat. It's not that i have problems with eating i just sometimes imagine or see something else than what everyone else sees. When it comes to people they don't really change but I don't know it's hard to explain people say i have a split personality and then i start talking about things that no one else can see. They just don't get it they don't understand me and I just get all upset like i am now so I get up throw my food away and said bye to the gang. I could tell they were worried but the let me be since they know how I can be at times. I was almost to my room on the third floor all the way down the hallway the closest to the staircase that goes upstairs to the final floor the fourth. As i walked in I started to cry closing the door and slumping on my bed then i heard the door open. I started to wipe my tears and decided to look up who came in my room and to my surprise it was the blonde girl we're always afraid of. "Good thing they don't put locks on or you wouldn't have let me am i right" she said with a weak smile i just nodded in fear. I watch move around in my room messing with somethings and found my books which was interesting to see because her eyes seem to be over joyed with happiness. I looked at her and began to speak "have you read it before if not I suggest you do" "I have read it and it's a very dear story to me in many ways" she said with sad eyes and a small frown. I realized that she almost looked normal like everyone else...wait normal isn't the right world of course she is "normal" we just have are own problems but i no we all treated her different. Like she was a monster and I've no we all have hated it when people treat us different out of fear or disgust. I felt tears go down my face and a slight sob come from me. "Levy what's wrong did i do something to upset you" "no....i'm a horrible person...for treating you differently than others when i have always hated that" i said sobbing a little louder than last time. "Levy it's okay i'm use to it " "no thats not something you should get use to I finally have some friends that except me for who i am and you did nothing to deserve that reputation you have and I've been horrible because I didn't accept you" i said louder than last time. That's when i heard crying from in front of my it was Lucy she was crying but it didn't look as if they were tears of sadness but relief and happiness. "Thank you levy, I have never felt accepted by anyone and you were the first"she said smiling "then would you like to be friends" I said extending my hand to her which she took gladly "friends". After hours of talking we became really close we even found out we like some of the same things such as are taste of music,books, learning,ect. It was almost time for dinner so we decided to eat together and left my room holding hands as if we knew each other since birth smiling the whole time with a few giggles.