Chapter 1

Warning: I wrote this story about 2-3 years ago. There are many grammar errors and I had absolutely no writing experience. This story was simply for fun and to have well my ships come true in a different way. I hope you enjoy and can see through my mistakes.

•••

Lucy P.O.V
Another day in this horrible place Fairy Tail Mental Hospital. I wake up everyday at 8 o'clock to take my pills they give us to help us. If we don't well you don't really want to know what happens especially if it's me who didn't take the pills. I'm on the four floor of the building and lets say we're the craziest ones here well that's what they say. My only friends here are Virgo, Leo, Aries, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius, Aquarius and a few more that pop up once in a while. When i mean pop i mean pop up they are all in my head no one else can see them just me so that's one reason i'm here and well i rather not say the rest well at least not now or I'll probably break down. Any way i don't do normal stuff like the rest of them do i have more free time them most of my"cell mates" because well I'm crazier then all of them. We fourth floor people don't go to group talk about are problems we all have are own counselor to help us but i don't hear what she says half the time. Its not that I'm don't want to listen it's just when i'm there my friends show up and goof off which makes me lose focus of what she's saying because well i love them so much and i feel like they goof off so they can cheer my up. "Cy....ucy....Lucy" i was caught off guard and fell backwards from the chair and heard laughing but it wasn't from my friends surprising right. I looked up and saw my counselor giggling which I've never heard from her.
"Sorry Lucy i was trying to get your attention to tell you it's lunch" she smiled i looked up to see the clock she was right and frowned a bit as i looked around and saw my friends left.
"Thanks i'll see you tomorrow bye" and smiled a bit while waving which she had a shocked face i guess I haven't smiled for a long while. Once i closed the door i saw leo and went after him and told him to wait up which he did. "Heya Lucy you all done with your counselor" yep which was all I replied and grabbed his "hand" and we walked to the lunch room where the rest of the group went.

Hey guys, or any one who would read this i not sure i how i've done and if anyone reads this and want me to continue please comment thanks.