Picnic with Juvia

There will be some cursing but not to much in this chapter.
Gray's POV
Over these past few months of Natsu and Lucy dating I started talking to Juvia more than I usually do and turns out she's a fun gal. We have gotten really close and I eventually fell in love with her. Today the day before Natsu and Lucy's four months anniversary I'm going to ask Juvia out. I found the perfect place to do it after a while of planning this. It's outside in the park but if you walk for enough you can see the lake and if you get there at the right time you can see the sunset on the lake. I chose the lake only because Juvia loves water, she said she also used to be on a swimming team before she had to cone to the institute. So i plan to have a picnic by the entrance of the park then lead her down here later today. I head back to the institute not to long after and went to my sessions which my first one was with Juvia. Which was when I asked her about the picnic she agreed to right away. I guess she still got that little obsession but she did say it calmly then I thought she would so I guess she has changed. It was Lunch by the time my last session for the morning was done and let's just say I basically slept through almost the whole session. "Yo guys" I said waving to the gang "sup Gray" Lucy replied "not much you" she shrugged her shoulders "eh". I laughed at her response since she was probably itching to know what Natsu and her were going to do tomorrow for their anniversary. "So ice boy when ya going to ask Juvia out" Natsu whispered to me "soon dude" I replied as quietly as I could. After my reply it was like a cue for Juvia to sit right next to me making me a bit nervous and hoping she didn't hear my response. "Hi Gray-sama" "Juvia you do know you can just call me Gray" "alright Gray-sa...I mean Gray" she said with a shy smile. "Cute" I mumbled but I guess I didn't say it as quiet as I thought I did because she turned red as a cherry within seconds after I mumbled it. Though i felt as making fun if her, i could also feel my cheeks burn red in embarrassment of her hearing that. "Juvia don't forget about the picnic later today kay" I reminded Juvia after Lunch "I won't forget" she replied with a bright smile. I could feel my cheeks burn up again so i said a quick bye without looking at anyone a ran out. Man I became a softy or is it because Natsu has changed as thoughts were running through my head in my state of day dreaming I walked into somebody. "Ly...Lyon" I questioned choking on word and tears welding in my eyes. "Hey Gray" that's when I snapped from sadness to anger in seconds. "What are you doing here" I asked roughly "I'm visiting you duh" "you haven't been here for four f*cking years you bastard" i whispered yelled trying real hard not to cause a scene. "I know and I'm sorry about that just let me explain please we just got each other don't leave me too" he begged "not today Lyon i need to cool down I just can't not right now" I said rubbing my temples in frustration. Way to ruin my mood, i looked at Lyon again just to see if I was hallucinating it because four years of not coming then just show up out of nowhere. I shook my head "let's talk another day but not today" I said walking way but i heard his response barley a whisper but audible for me to catch it "definitely we'll see each other soon once again" and left towards the exit. I felt a tear run down my face, just because I hate him right now doesn't mean I wasn't worried about his safety I thought he died or just didn't care for me anymore. Damnit that twerp got me emotional I definitely don't act like this well not now in days. I shook my head once more running to the park setting the picnic ready as Lucy helped me by actually making the food. Which I'm very thankful for since i would be stuck in the deep end if she didn't offered to help make the food. As time was nearing I saw Lucy with a basket and ran right after she set it down telling me she saw Juvia on her way and didn't want to disturb us. I smiled as I saw Juvia walking towards me with a bright smile "hey Gray" "hey Juvia, you hungry right now or do you want to eat". I looked at her wondering if she would eat since she came here with a eating disorder. "Let's eat now I'm starving" I looked at her with shock written all over my face "what is it" "I just never thought you would say that". "I've been getting better since the beginning a few years ago isn't it great" "it's super Juvia I'm so proud of you". After a while of Juvia and I chatting and eating I decided it was time to start heading towards the lake since the sun will be setting there soon. "Hey Juvia can i show you something" "sure, where we going" "it's a surprise" i said with my finger on my lips. She pouted but got up eventually and we walked down with beautiful colored leaves leading us towards the lake. I covered her eyes as we neared to the lake "we're almost there okay" i felt her nod, probably to busy wondering where I'm taking her. I took my hands off her eyes only to hear her gasp at the beautiful sight of the sunsetting and the stars appearing in the sky. She eyes were overjoyed looking all over "how did you find this place" she questioned still looking at the sky in amazement "well i was looking for the perfect place to ask this girl out" I answered nervously. "Oh" she said sadly "who's the lucky girl" she said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes and looked her straight in the eyes "oh Juvia the lucky girl is you" i said pointing to her. "M..me" she stammered "yes silly, Juvia i would be so happy if you would do the honor of being my girlfriend" "i would love to" Juvia replied pulling me into a kiss. Man i love this girl, it was a great night we stayed in the park looking at the stars and eventually going back inside the institute. Where i walked her back to her room before i went back to my own room "goodnight Juvia" "goodnight" she replied after kissing my cheek.