My Friends

Lucy's POV
I finally got up from Natsu's grip "thanks Natsu though it was you who brought us down" i said giggling a bit "hey" he pouted puffing his cheeks out. I couldn't help it i burst out laughing looking at him which only made him even more mad but he joined not that long after. Which for some reason made him remember that we had to meet the gang.
Natsu's POV
I grabbed Luce's hand "we have to meet the gang come on before Erza kills me" she giggled "yea I guess so" she said smiling thats when she walked up to me and pecked my cheek. I had a light blush on my face I could feel it but I turned around to prevent more embarrassment. I wasn't looking at Luce for a while but once I felt a tug from Luce, I turned around and saw her dragging me towards the park where the gang is. That's when she spoke up "Natsu I'll go hide over here so tell them to come over" she said giving me a thumbs up. I nodded and went down the hill only to see Erza and Jellal kissing i have to tell Luce after this i turned to avoid being killed "yo ice boy" "hey idiot" "what did you just call me" "do i hear fighting" i looked behind my shoulder to Levy and Gageel? Where is Erza i thought "no Erza" "over here Natsu" i looked around and spotted them "so why did you tell us to meet you here the park". I scratched the back of my head "yea um i need you guys to follow me" i said running towards where Luce is hiding "come on" i yelled to the running figures. "Should i come out" i heard Luce whisper loud enough for only me to hear i nodded as counting down with my fingers. 3..2..1she jumped out "HEY GUYS!" She yelled happily before she tackled down to ground with everyone crying well almost crying gajeel and jellal looked like they've seen a ghost but also happy at the same time.
Gray's POV
Hearing that Natsu was in love with Lucy broke my heart but he's better for her plus we do have more of a sibling relationship. So today when i saw Lucy jump out i was the first to tackle her she was like my little sister I thought i was going to lose her. "Can't..breath" i heard her wheeze "sorry Lucy/lu-chan/bunny girl" we said in unison. She laughed oh how we all missed that laugh she's apart of are family and I don't think any of us would change that.
Lucy's POV
I smiled so big it hurt but I couldn't stop oh how i missed this with all of them. I cried a bit "i missed you guys so much" "we can say they same" gray said with a sad but smiling face. Let's just say today was the best day of my life hanging with my best friends laughing, singing and of course eating with Mira and Laxus who waited for me to wake up for there wedding which will happen in a few weeks man i love this life hope your watching me with a smile mom. "Goodnight" i said aloud  to my mom, my old friends and of course my new ones that i love dearly.

Sorry if misspelled words I've been busy with school these past few days