A Chance

Lucy's P.O.V
It was lunch and Erza was dragging me to the cafeteria telling me about how it will be different and if they don't give me a chance she'll beat them. Which made me a bit terrified of her which also lead me to think I'm scared of her and all of them still think I'm scary. I giggled a bit which lead to Erza looking at me confused "what's so funny" "it just how protective you can be it make me happy and a bit scared but also special someone would do that".
"Of course we're friends"she said while smiling as we entered the cafeteria. The cafeteria went quite and not just because I entered it was because Sting and Rogue entered behind me. "Well hello beautiful"sting said smirking great just what i need he always hits on me. Rogue is better than him actually me and Rogue hangout sometimes if we see each other. "Hello Sting" i said a bit annoyed which Erza picked up and said "what business do you have with us". "I just wanted to say hi to this beautiful blonde" he said walking up to me putting his hand around my waste. I heard Rogue scowl before speaking "Sting leave Lucy alone we came to eat not to bother people" " i think emo is right blondie" i heard another voice from behind me. There stood was....

Gray? I was a bit confused why he would come up to help me. "Ice prick finally said something i can agree with" Natsu said smirking " what did you call me" "boys not the time" Erza said with a glare that could kill you. "Oh look what we got here pinkie and droopy eyes wants to fight" "what did you say" Natsu and Gray said in unison. "Shut will you i'll handle this" i said removing stings hand and walking to Erza whispering her to get microphones. All she did was nod and left right away I turned around to the boys and looked in to Stings blue eyes the were memorizing but he was cocky I reminded myself. If only his personality was different but then again it could be just me judging. I shook my head a little and looked back at sting and opened my mouth "I'm gonna sing you little song" i said which made him smirk "oh yeah so is it a love song" i rolled my eyes and replied " you'll see". I saw erza had the two microphones and i lead her to the "stage" in the cafeteria (start song: lucy is the one who begins). By the end of the song Sting looked embarrassed and stormed out of the cafeteria while Rogue was smirking and giving me thumbs up. I smiled at him and heard yelling i guess he took it as a cue to go find Sting before he rampages. Once Erza and i reached the group they all said sorry in unison which made me giggle a bit and made everyone stare at me like they seen a goddess or something which made me worry. "Did i do something" i said with worry creeping up "nothing i just that nobody has heard you giggle like that" Gray answered looking a bit flustered. Then i heard a mumble from Nastu but could only make out the word cute once i heard that i was the one who looked flustered. "Luce are you alright" "y..ye.yeah N..Natsu I'm fine" i said cooling down a bit. In till Natsu just had to hug me with his hand around my waste playfully nudging me towards the lunch lady. I was blushing so hard i was almost the color of Erza's hair which was so embarrassing making me blush more. Once we got to the table Natsu let go and said "sorry luce if you were uncomfortable it's just that i wanted to make sure you won't leave us" " it's fine Natsu" i said blushing a bit because of my thoughts of missing the warmth. Erza stood up with a cup of water and began to speak "cheers to Lucy are new friend" "cheers" everyone said at the table. Levy looked relived that they became friends with me which made me smile because i really do hope all of us will become the best of friends. As everyone was chatting i got to know Natsu a bit more and what's his problem, his family and why he decided to come here. I loved that he wanted to come here for not just him but for his little sister i felt a tear go down my cheek. I stood up to face them and said i had to go to my counselor and we all said are goodbyes while the real reason i left was to go to my room to cry. I cried for awhile i guess not having the greatest memories of family and not having those moments upset me. It also made me miss my mom to calm myself down i ran to the music room shut the door and began to sing.

I guess i was so into the song I didn't realize someone had walked in because once I finished i heard clapping. It was Natsu he was smiling but his eyes looked hurt "you know your a mysterious girl Luce". "I know and I'll keep it that way a bit longer" i said with a slight smirk at his face with disappointment. "One day I'll tell you everything but i have to catch up with old friends" i said waving but before i left Natsu hugged me "I'll be waiting for that day" he said while releasing me. He ran away with a bit of a red face and then heard a scowl I turned to see the one and only leo. "Hey leo" "why hello beautiful" he said fixing his glasses i giggled and took his "hand" to see the others at my room since I haven't seen them for a while. "How are you and Aries, Leo" he blushed and began to speak "we're doing great Lucy" "that's great". He smiled then frowned "uh Lucy um we all need to tell you something when we reach your room" "that's fine" i said with a bright smile which only seem to make him frown more. "Is something wrong Leo" "nothing is wrong I'm fine" he said with a small smile. It worried me what are they going to tell me they're not leaving me are they, when is my birthday is it a surprise why can't i remember my birthday.

To be continued...