The Song

Erza P.O.V
I was terrified when Levy and Natsu brought the Monster over to are table. I wasn't able to talk for while in till I finally gathered the courage to talk. Once i said that i felt a bit guilty because of her expression was hurt and a bit of regret. Then Gray had to speak up against Natsu which made the blonde girl burst out crying and yelling at us with hiccups once in awhile. Once she ran out i saw Juvia run towards Levy who was all upset explaining what happened. Juvia then turned to us only to glare before running out of the cafeteria with Levy and Natsu. "She cried" a voice said behind us it was Mira or Miss.Strauss but she doesn't like to be formal. "So what she was probably faking it" Gajeel remarked " no that was real just like her smile earlier today she has improved because of Levy don't make a choice you'll regret" Mira warned. I watched her walk away only to begin to dwell on what she said i teared up a bit she was right and i was a total jerk to Lu..Lucy. Now i have to find her tomorrow since lights will be out soon.
Skip to next day (Erza's P.O.V still)
After doing to daily things we usually do such as take are pills and eat breakfast we had free time so i took the time to find Lucy. Once I started to walk around i heard a beautiful voice in the music room (play music)Which was weird because i have never noticed it before i thought. Once the person finished i went in to only find Lucy crying which made me go up to her to comfort her telling her she was amazing.
Lucy's P.O.V
I felt arms around me and heard a voice i never thought i would hear it was Erza which Juvia and Levy told me about. She was talking about how amazing it was and that i was alright which made me cry harder since I haven't been told that in a long time. Once I finish crying i looked at Erza with pure shock written on my face. She giggled a bit and began to speak "I'm sorry for the way i treated you it was totally unfair to not give you chance". "It's fine Erza?" "correct Lucy" Erza said smiling. I held out my hand a said "friends" "friends" Erza said taking my hand. Then the bell went off for lunch yep just like school would but i don't know to much about that. Erza took my hand and began to walk toward the cafeteria "this time will be different Lucy I promise" Erza said with a smile. I could only nod in response hoping she was right.