Healing Together

Natsu P.O.V
I heard singing in the music room which is usually empty from what i heard but today someone was singing. The first thought that came to my head was that it was Luce since i have heard her singing in there before. As i was walking i saw Levy and Metal head walking over to the room as well and after them to my surprise Erza and Jellal holding hands walking towards us. Erza was bit blushed and if she wasn't so scary I would've teased her but i would probably end up in the hospital. Then Gray showed up out of nowhere with Juvia. By the end of the song we were all in tears even metal head which shocked me a bit i guess all of us have emotions. Right in the middle of my thought i heard Luce talking to her self as she finished we all were crying more. Erza busted the door open and ran to Luce hugging her basically nocking both of them down. Everyone rushed in and hugged her which made her start crying even more than us because well i guess she found out we are her true friends that won't leave her behind.
Lucy's P.O.V
Once i finished talking to my mother i sat there in silence by myself or so i thought because once i began getting up i heard the door bust open with Erza running over to me like a maniac. She basically tackled me on the floor with her and then everyone else came with tears running down there face most shocking was Gajeel because he seemed to be a person who wouldn't cry. I couldn't help it i cried like there was no tomorrow they were here for me, they were crying for me and with me. I finally stopped with the rest of them I couldn't help but smile at my new and true friends that care for me like Aquarius and them. Natsu came up to me and personally gave me a hug whispered "i knew something was wrong". I giggled a bit and nodded as he released me from his bear hug. "Thank you guys" i said with tears in my eyes again "Lucy you should of told us something was bothering you" Levy said in a sadden voice "I would've but i thought you guys would make fun of me for the reason". This time Juvia ran up to me holding my shoulders staring directly in my eyes "if they ever do that i will personally beat them up because I won't laugh at you" Juvia said in a stern voice. I laughed and said my thanks and began to explain "well you see...part of the reason I'm here is because well i see things that's not there because well I'll explain that later but anyways i had friends that weren't here" i said nervously. "That's who you were talking to" Natsu said in response i just nodded and began again " we were all really close since I didn't have real friends so now that i have you guys i guess that i started to forget them and yesterday they all left me saying i would never see them again" i said sobbing i felt someone hug me and i went on " they were my family since...my real family they are all gone which I rather not go on right now" once i closed my mouth i felt my knees go weak and hit the ground. We were all back in a group hug and Erza began to holding Jellal's hand who was holding Levy's with her other hand with Gajeel hand well hopefully you get where I'm getting at. We were all holding hands and Jellal spoke up to my surprise since he's so quiet but any ways he coughed and began to speak " Lucy we will always be your friends and now your old friends handed us the responsibility to take care of which we all will do so we will all heal you as long as it takes" he said calmly. I felt a tear go down my face but i was smiling then I noticed "isn't almost lunch time" i said out of nowhere "actually your right" Gray said laughing which was contagious and everyone started laughing. Mom if you can hear me right now i just want to tell you i think I found a great group of friends here, a crazy one but a great kind of crazy which is weird to say in a Mental institution but hey they're my new family a one i want to keep forever. I was smiling brightly and lead my crazy group of friends to the cafeteria still laughing and telling jokes, I really do think they heal my broken heart but then again they already made it better.