Zalien Abduction

Hey guys!! I promise this is the last time I update this story!! I promise!!

But I started writing the sequel!! Yayyy !!!!
It's called Zalien Abduction and it's even worse than the first book (even though it's only 1 chapter so far) but I have no fucking clue what's gonna happen in that story so obviously it will be pretty interesting for all of us.....

I wasn't going to start it this soon, but I was so super bored over thanksgiving because I was in a car for like 7 hours and I was like why not so I wrote the first chapter but it's not that great.

I also probably won't update it too often because I'm still pretty busy, but if you wanted to read it that'd be really cool cuz I'll update it whenever I can (hopefully a few times a week maybe??)

But no matter what happens, I promise you there will be intense, heartbreaking fluff and more awkward, adorable Zalien Zayn and my sad attempts be funny and definitely some more sinful romancing and Harry, louis, and Niall might make a few appearances (and maybe some other characters that I'm not gonna tell you about yet) and there'll be a lot of pointless cute banter and of course Watson. What more could you want than Watson?!

Honestly Watson is my favorite character. I love puppies!!

But yeah if you wanted to read it some time that'd be great!
:)

Aaaanyway now that my little tangent is done, y'all should read my story :)

👆👆👆👆👆This is the face I'm making now to persuade you to read the sequel

👆👆👆👆👆
This is the face I'm making now to persuade you to read the sequel. Only I am not Zayn. Sorry. I am an ugly little potato.

But I can write basic mediocre Ziam fanfiction that doesn't make any sense....... So you should read the sequel :)

Again, thank you for all the reads and votes/stars and comments on this little fic :) I know it's not a lot compared to a lot of other stories, but it still means the world to me!! :) 💙

So I guess this is the end.
Unless you read that sequel. Then we may just run into each other soon again :)