53

Liam finally stirs as the morning sun starts to rise and Zayn glances over at him with a relieved smile on his face.
      "Morning," Zayn greets quietly.
"Hey angel," Liam mumbles tiredly, smiling also as he leans forward to nuzzle Zayn's neck with kisses. Zayn giggles and pushes Liam away playfully.
"Is too early," Zayn mumbles tiredly. He buries his nose in his pillow and pulls the blankets up close under his chin. Liam laughs and props himself up on his elbow then rests his other hand carefully on Zayn's hip and slowly rubs it back it forth.
Suddenly, Zayn squeaks and curls his body into a small ball, hiding under the blankets.
"Everything alright?" Liam asks with a confused smile.
"Don't do that!!" Zayn pleads.
"I didn't do anything. I was just touching you," Liam explains as his hand slides slowly down Zayn's side making him gasp again and quickly turn his body away from Liam.
"You know how ticklish I am!" Zayn tells him.
"Don't remind me," Liam says with a smirk as he leans forward to kiss Zayn again.
Their lips move languidly against each other, full of love and passion.
   Zayn smiles and brings his hands to Liam's face, carefully holding his cheeks as he bends one leg, sliding it up onto Liam's hip as he kisses him lovingly. Liam's hand ghosts down zayns side then over his hip and onto his bum
That he gives a gentle squeeze. Zayn sighs quietly and Liam can feel his muscles tense under his touch.
    "You like that Zaynie?" Liam asks quietly against Zayn's lips.
     "Mm mhm zo good," Zayn sighs. Liam grins and slowly messages his fingers into Zayn's muscles Making him croon happily.
"Last night was zo much fun. Thank you," Zayn whispers quietly against Liam's lips as he rests his forehead against Liam's.
"you don't need to thank me...." Liam says with a shy smile as he rests his hand against Zayn's neck.
"But I really mean it. You make me zo happy," Zayn says quietly as he slowly rocks his hips into Liam's stomach.
"Ugh... Zaynie.... You always make me wanna do bad things," Liam admits as he squeezes his eyes shut.
"It's not bad," Zayn tells him with a sly grin.
Liam grins and bites his lip as he drops his hand lower and slips his middle finger inside Zayn. Zayn grunts and gently rocks his hips back and forth, pleasuring himself on Liam's digit for a little while.
"We should probably get back home before anyone sees us. But mainly to make sure Watson didn't cause mass destruction everywhere," Liam suggests jokingly as he pulls the blanket off of his body and slowly stands up. Zayn smiles and watches Liam take a big stretch, holding his arms high above his head, showing off all his muscles.
"Liam you're so beautiful," Zayn says in awe as he watches Liam smile and pick up his pants to slip them on.
"You coming, little Zalien? Or would you like to stay up here and watch the sun all day?" Liam asks with a grin. Zayn sighs and finally stands up on his weak, sore legs.
He looks around for his clothes for a little bit without any luck.
     "Liam I can't find my pants," Zayn shares.
     "I'm sure they're around here somewhere," Liam assures him as he glances around the roof top after slipping on his shirt.
     "they're not here," Zayn repeats knowingly.
      "Well did you look for them?" Liam asks.
      "No Liam. I'm just telling you that because I want to walk around naked all day," Zayn replies sarcastically.
      "Okay. I won't mind," Liam shrugs with a goofy smile and Zayn rolls his eyes but can't help but laugh.
     "What did you do with them?" He demands.
      "What did I do??" Liam repeats in surprise. "I didn't do anything. They're your pants."
      "No. You took them off me last night and threw them zomewhere and unless they ran off in the night, now I can't find them!!" Zayn explains as he picks up a pillow and hits Liam with it.
     "Oh god not this again!!" Liam cries as he holds his arm up to cover his face.
     "Yes this again!!" Zayn insists.
     "Zayn! Stop!" Liam laughs.
      "No! You stole my clothes and you'll get what you deserve until you give them back, you brownie!" Zayn demands as he hits Liam with the pillow.
     "I don't deserve anything!! I could help you find your clothes! You don't need to fucking beat me and abuse me every time I do something like that!" Liam tells him.
    "Aha!! Zo you DID take them!!" Zayn states triumphantly."Bad Liam!!" He cries as he hits Liam again with the pillow.
Liam laughs and rips the pillow from Zayn's hands, rendering him powerless.
"So maybe I did take your clothes. But Now what are you gonna do about it?" He taunts.
"I'll hit you!" Zayn claims.
"Oh yeah?? With what??" Liam challenges with a huge smile as he holds the pillow up.
"Ow!!" Liam cries in complete shock as Zayn suddenly punches his arm. "You vicious little creature!" Liam gasps as he rests his hand comfortingly on his shoulder.
"Give me my pants back and I won't hurt you! I'm lethal!" Zayn warns as he holds his fists up in a threatening manner.
"Nuh uh. I don't believe it," Liam replies with a teasing smile. "Cute little thing like you wouldn't hurt a fly!" Liam says.
"Yeah I would never hurt a fly. But I'd still hurt you!" Zayn says with a grin as he punches Liam again.
"Ow!! Stop it!! I'll get your pants!" Liam says as he hurries to find Zayn's clothes so Zayn won't hurt him again.
"Oh look! Here they are!" Liam says with a smile as he pulls his clothes out from under his pillows.
"You were zleeping on them all along?!!" Zayn gasps in shock and Liam grins sheepishly.
"How long were you gonna wait before telling me where you hid them??" He demands and Liam just shrugs.
"Bad Liam!!" Zayn repeats as he punches Liam's shoulder again.
"Ow!! Look at that! You left a bruise on me!" Liam cries as he rubs his shoulder.
"Zo what. You gave me way more bruises last night," Zayn replies as he gestures to his thighs and chest.
"That's different though..." Liam pouts sadly as Zayn can finally put his clothes on now.
    "Aw, Liam did I hurt you?" Zayn asks.
     "Mhm," Liam nods slowly.
"Baby I'm sorry," zayn apologizes as he rests his hands on Liam's forearms. He leans forward and kisses Liam's bruised shoulder a few times.
"Now it'll heal faster," Zayn says with a pleased smile.
"Yeah but it wouldn't need to heal if you wouldn't have gave it to me in the first place," Liam mutters.
"But you deserved it!" Zayn says.
"I always do," Liam replies sarcastically.
"Every time," Zayn agrees with a smile as the walk toward the edge of the roof to climb down the ladder built into the wall.
Before Zayn's feet can reach the ground, Liam wraps his arms around Zayn's waist and lifts him into the air, holding him bridal-style in his strong arms.
Zayn gasps and holds on tightly to Liam's shoulders. Liam grins and leans forward to kiss Zayn's prominent cheek bone.
"Liam you better not fucking drop me!" Zayn demands sternly.
"Never," Liam promises as he kisses Zayn's nose. Zayn smiles and rests the side of his face against Liam's shoulder. He cuddles into his large warm frame and lets Liam carry him safely back inside their home.