27

Liam wakes up late on Saturday morning to find himself alone in his room. Even though he expected Zayn to leave in the middle of the night, he was still a little sad that he actually did leave.
    He said that he might have stayed that night.... But Liam wouldn't stop Zayn from doing his thing.
     Liam sighs sadly and sits up, noticing that Watson was gone too.
     'He probably took him along with him.' Liam reasons as he walks to the kitchen.
     He is surprised to see Zayn standing at the stove with an apron tied around his neck.
     "Hi!" He greets with a crooked smile back at Liam as he walks Into the room.
     "What are you doing?" Liam asks with a grin as he leans against the doorframe.
      "I'm making food to breakfast," Zayn explains and Liam laughs.
     "Do you know how to use a stove?" Liam wonders curiously.
     "No," Zayn replies making Liam laugh again.
     "But I made this for you," Zayn adds as he sets a plate down on the table.
     "Oh, wow, thank you," Liam replies in surprise as he sits down. He looks at the food on the plate studiously. He had no idea what it was, but it looked pretty good and he was excited to try it.
   He reaches for the spoon, but then realizes it's a spoon and sets it down.
      He stands up and walks to the counter to get a fork.
     "What's wrong?" Zayn asks worriedly, afraid Liam didn't like his meal.
     "Nothing. Just need a fork," Liam assures him as he holds the fork up for Zayn to see. "I don't trust spoons," he explains.
      "Oh.... Okay," Zayn nods as Liam sits down again.
     He glances up and smiles when he notices Zayn was intently watching him and he scoops some of the strange unknown food onto his fork and takes a bite.
     His first reaction is to spit it out as fast as possible, but he forces himself to chew it and eventually swallow it because he doesn't want to hurt Zayn's feelings. 
     This was awful....
     "How is it?" Zayn has to ask, the nervous look on his face turning to a small smile.
     "It's... It's great. I really enjoy it," Liam lies guiltily as he takes another bite. It wasn't as bad as the first one, but still pretty terrible.
     "You really like it?" Zayn asks doubtfully, his smile growing even wider.
     "I've never tasted anything quite like it before," Liam tells him truthfully as he forces himself to eat more.
     "I'm glad you like it," Zayn says happily as he folds his hands together and smiles, his pretty brown eyes sparkling.
     Liam felt sick from eating so much, but seeing how happy Zayn was and the smile on his face forced Liam to eat more.
    "And you made this all by yourself?" Liam asks, taking a break from eating and taking a long sip of coffee to hide the strong flavor.
   "Yeah, Yeah," Zayn says proudly. "But I used your food though," he admits. "But I zpent almost all night making it. "I got tired of watching you zleep, zo I came here and made like 4 other things but none of them really turned out very good zo I made this instead cos I thought you would like it more," Zayn tells him. Liam smiles and admired his effort.
    "Thats too sweet of you Zaynie," Liam says quietly. Zayn shrugs humbly and stares down at his tattooed hands.
    "You can have more. If you want," he offers as he pushes his own plate toward Liam.
     "No no thank you. I think this will be enough," Liam tells him with a forced smile. Zayn smiles back at him then starts eating his own food on his plate.
    Liam was glad to see him eating again. It wasn't healthy to go so long without food. But then again, this food might be worse for you than starving yourself.....
      "What are we gonna do today?" Zayn wonders curiously.
      "I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet," Liam admits.
     "Oh okay," Zayn replies.
     "We could do something or go somewhere if you wanted," Liam suggests as he washes his empty plate off. He glances at the counter and sees the random travel book Zayn found the other day and he suddenly gets an idea.
     "I know the perfect place," Liam finally says.
     "Where?" Zayn wonders, a curious look on his face.
     "I guess you'll have to wait and find out," Liam tells him with a smirk.
     "No Liam... I wanna know now," Zayn says with an unhappy pout.
    "But That would take the fun out of it," Liam tells him.
    "Yeah for you," Zayn mutters unhappily under his breath as he stares down at his plate.
     "But don't worry. I have a feeling that you'll really like it," Liam assures him with a smile.