74

"Fuck Liam that was zo good," Zayn says in content as he wipes off his chin and cheeks with the back of his hand.
     "You happy now?" Liam asks with a grin as he yanks his sweatpants back up to cover his bare hips.
      "Never been happier Lima bean," Zayn assures him with a wide smile after he slowly lips his lips which were pulled back into a very seductive grin.
     Liam laughs and shakes his head.
"You're gross..." Liam comments with a squishy smile.
     "You know you loved it. Don't lie," Zayn says with a sly grin and a raised eyebrow. Liam laughs guiltily.
"Maybe a little..." Liam admits timidly with a cute dimply smile on his squishy cheeks.
      "Hey I always keep my promises. Even if I die. I will literally come back from the dead. Just to suck your dick," Zayn adds with a raised eyebrow and Liam laughs again as Zayn pulls himself up next to Liam in their comfy bed. "And I give the best blow jobs too," he adds proudly with a smile.
"No need to be cocky," Liam laughs and Zayn just looks at him with a smug smirk.
"And keep your comments to yourself. I don't even want to know what you're thinking about you dirty man. I know what I said," Liam adds in regret.
"You know what you are Liam?" Zayn asks as he stares down at Liam with the sexiest grin.
"Oh god.... I don't even want to know..." Liam mutters timidly.
      "Squish squish," Zayn mutters as he pokes Liam's squishy sides.
     "Zayn!!" Liam laughs in surprise as he pushes away Zayn's hands. "How many times do I have to tell you!" Liam says.
     "I could be dead right now Liam. Appreciate me because you never know what you have until it's gone!!" Zayn tells him with a smirk and Liam rolls his eyes.
      "Zayn don't talk like that," Liam says. 
"I can talk however I want Liam. Freedom of speech!!" Zayn claims smartly as he holds a fist in the air defiantly.
"No one gave you that freedom," Liam mutters. "You're not even a human so it doesn't even apply to you anyway...." Liam mutters with a slightly upset pout.
"I can zay what I wanna zay and you can't ztop me!!" Zayn insists sassily. "don't be zalty," he adds with a laugh as he plays with Liam's hair.
"Salty?" Liam repeats In Confusion. "Zayn no one says that," Liam tells him.
"Um no. I say it. Everyone else Zays it," zayn informs him Confidently.
"Oh yeah? Who do you know that says it?" Liam challenges.
"I do. And every other person. Get with the times Liam," Zayn says jokingly and Liam just shake his head.
"Aw don't be so zad Liam," Zayn insists as he hugs Liam and tries to get him to smile.
"I'm not sad," Liam retorts.
     "Then why don't you kiss me and prove it," Zayn suggests.
"How's that gonna prove anything?" Liam questions sarcastically.
"You know you want to Liam," Zayn says persuasively as he leans in to Liam who shakes his head stubbornly.
"C'mon then Liam. Come on," Zayn instructs as he leans in and just kisses Liam.
Liam smiles just A little and kisses Zayn back. How could anyone be upset and resist a kiss from Zayn?
       Liam carefully  leans over Zayn, resting a hand carefully on his waist. He pulls away and smiles down at Zayn, crossing his arms on Zayn's chest and resting his chin on the top of his hands. 
       "Your eyes are so pretty," Liam compliments as he rests his hand on the side of Zayn's face and Zayn blushes slightly. "I just can't get over how beautiful they are. Emerald green," Liam adds with a grin as he stares at Zayn's eyes that he adored so much.
       "How did this even happen? They're brown," Zayn insists determinedly.
       "I don't know," Liam shrugs. "But I'm not complaining," Liam says mischievously as he grins and presses his nose to Zayn's, making him giggle.
"Wanna know zomething cool?" Zayn asks.
"Yeah. Tell me," Liam accepts curiously.
"I can zee in the dark now," Zayn tells him and Liam just laughs.
"No way. I'm totally jealous," Liam admits as he mindlessly plays with the hem Of Zayn's shirt, pressing the material between his fingers.
"Yeah. It's pretty sick," Zayn brags. Liam chuckles and leans forward to kiss the underside of Zayn's jaw making him sigh and close his eyes longingly.
     "Liam....." He whispers as his fingers close around Liam's. He drops his head back on his pillow, fully exposing his neck for Liam's lips to explore. Liam grins and slowly lifts up Zayn's shirt, revealing the top of a black heart tattoo that sat on Zayn's hip bone.
     "Liam.... No," Zayn gasps as he suddenly sits up and grabs Liam's wrist. Liam stops and looks up at Zayn with a confused scowl.
      "I-I'm zo ugly," Zayn explains apologetically in shame as he stares down at Liam with pleading, regretful eyes.
"Don't ever say that about yourself Zayn," Liam insists as he slowly kisses Zayn's covered stomach a few times, giving him butterflies and making him blush.
      . "You're the most beautiful man I know and you're perfect no matter what your body looks like. You're beautiful," Liam explains earnestly and Zayn smiles slightly as he runs his fingers through Liam's hair.
      "But if you don't want me to, I won't. I won't ever make you do anything you don't want to if you're not ready," Liam tells him understandingly as he sits up.
"You're too good to me Liam," Zayn says in relief as his hand slowly falls down Liam's face. Liam smiles and takes Zayn's hand in his own. He bends down and lovingly kisses the beautiful mandala tattooed onto his hand and Zayn smiles as Liam kisses his rings too.
      "Liam..." Zayn calls as he holds his arms out, stretching toward Liam. Liam smiles and carefully falls into Zayn, burying his head in Zayn's chest and Zayn hugs him tightly.
      "We can ztill cuddle though, yeah," Zayn offers with a smile that Liam returns.
      "Cuddling's my favorite," Liam agrees happily as he nuzzles his nose into Zayn's shirt making him giggle.
      "Ztop it! You know I'm ticklish!" Zayn reminds Liam.
      "Why do you think I do it, you donut?" Liam asks with a mischievous smirk.
      "That's zo rude," Zayn chides as he playfully hits Liam's forehead. Liam laughs and ducks, resting his chin on Zayn's chest.
"Thank you Liam," Zayn says quietly out of nowhere. Liam laughs and looks up at him.
"For what?" Liam asks with a smile.
"For zaving me," Zayn explains. "Without you I probably wouldn't even be here. I mean.... Even since day 1, you've been zaving me," Zayn adds.
"No Zayn. You saved me," Liam tells him and Zayn laughs.
"No Liam that's so cliché!" He exclaims in embarrassment and Liam shrugs.
"It's true," Liam shrugs as he kisses the middle of Zayn's chest making him smile happily.
"Hey guess what," Liam starts.
"What?"
"I love you."Liam says in a sing-songy voice. Zayn blushes and shakes his head.
"I should've seen that coming..." He mutters with a knowing smile.
"Ah, but you didn't," Liam says victoriously.
Zayn laughs and pushes himself forward so his head is under Liam's chin and his face is buried in his chest and he kisses the heart-shaped birthmark on Liam's neck.
"Well, I love you too you donut," Zayn mumbles back, his voice muffled by Liam's skin.  Liam smiles and wraps his arms protectively around Zayn's little body, resting one hand atop his head.
"I'm tired," Zayn says lazily after some time.
With a sigh, Zayn stretches out and casually slides his leg up, draping it lazily over Liam's lower stomach. He wraps his arms low around Liam's waist and buries his nose Into Liam's chest with a content sigh. Liam smiles and rests his hands on Zayn's thigh, pulling him in closer.
"I'm just so glad you're okay and you're home now," Liam states quietly and Zayn nods tiredly with a small smile.
"What would you even do without me?" Zayn asks sarcastically with a goofy smirk.
"Let's hope I never have to find out," Liam says with a smile as he kisses Zayn's forehead lovingly.
If it were up to him, he would never let Zayn go ever again. He would always be right next to him.
For ever and ever.

I don't really know what this chapter is, but I've had a pretty rough week and I just needed one mOre fluff chapter to do my heart good. Hopefully it was good for you to :)

And I went to McDonald's with some of my friends today after school and we were just  sitting there eating and I was like "you know.... Zayn and Liam met at McDonald's." And he was like "I'm never talking to you again."
I think the thing I'm best at is making literally everything about ziam....
Anyway.... Despite that totally useless info, I hope you enjoyed reading this :)