49

as soon as the front door opens, Watson jumps up and rests his front paws on Zayn's shoulders, barking excitedly in his face.
"Hey!! Watson!! No!! That is not okay!! Down!!" Liam commands in shock. Zayn laughs and steps back but clumsily trips over something and falls onto the floor and Watson jumps on top of him, excitedly licking his face, his tail wagging.
Zayn shrieks and hides his face with his arms as he giggles, trying to push Watson off of him.
"I think he missed you more than I did," Liam shares with a joking laugh as he pulls Zayn up from under the giant dog. Zayn laughs and wipes the slobber off his face.
"I missed you too Watson," he says as he pats Watsons side. Watson barks and leans against Zayn's legs, panting happily.
"Oh!! you're never gonna believe what I found," Liam says as a huge smile suddenly comes across his face.
"What?" Zayn asks curiously.
"C'mon. I'll show you," Liam says as he grabs Zayn's hands and drags him into the bedroom. He turns the light on and Zayn gasps in disbelief when he sees a small yellow duck sitting on his pillow.
"Liam!" He gasps in disbelief.
"She found her way home too," Liam explains with a pleased smile. Zayn laughs and picks up the duck and kisses her soft feathery head and nuzzles his cheek against her feathers.
"You've grown so big since The last time I saw you!" Zayn exclaims as he holds the duck away from himself, examining her with a smile.
"Where was she??!!" Zayn asks as he looks up at Liam with wide sparkling eyes.
"She was in the box with all the dryer sheets. I found her when I did the laundry last night," Liam admits with a smile as he sits on the edge of the bed next to Zayn.
"Mm she zmells nice," Zayn says as he takes a big sniff of the animal.
"See!! Zmell her!" He insists as he holds the duck up in front of Liam who laughs and reluctantly smells the duck.
"She smells like flowers," Liam admits in surprise.
"I'm zo happy!!" Zayn says he hugs the duckling close to his chest. "My whole family's back together again!" He says as Watson jumps up on the bed to join them.
"You think we're a family?" Liam asks in surprise.
"I don't really know exactly what a family is, but I think were one...." Zayn admits timidly looking down at his hands. Liam's smile only grows and he wraps his arms around Zayn's waist. He laughs and falls backward onto his side, pulling Zayn with him and cuddles in close to him resting his forehead on Zayn's shoulder.
"Ugh you're so adorable," Liam says happily. Zayn smiles and sets the duck on her special pillow on the dresser then climbs on top of Liam, staring down at him with a wide, crooked grin.
"Um.... Zayn.... What are you doing, sweetheart?" Liam asks in slight concern.
"I'm trying to take your pants off," Zayn explains.
"I know... But why?" Liam asks in confusion.
"Liam just take your pants off!!" Zayn demands as a he pulls at the button on Liam's jeans.
"Woah!! Zayn! Zayn! What are you doing??" Liam asks with a confused smile as he holds on to Zayn's Wrists. Zayn sighs frustratedly and sits back on Liam's thighs.
"You need to go inside me again," Zayn says.
"I'm sorry what??" Liam asks with an awkward laugh.
"It's what we did last time when we were done fighting," Zayn explains.
"Oh yeah. Yeah. But do you really want to do that again?" Liam asks.
"Yeah. It was fun. But it really hurt but I think I liked it. It felt good," Zayn tells Liam who laughs slightly.
"I'm not talking about sex, silly," Liam tells him with a grin.
"Oh....." Zayn mumbles.
"I mean, sure if you wanna have sex, then fuck I'll do it, but.... I don't think it's right. Not now at least," Liam shares.
"Why?" Zayn asks.
"It should be something special... Something good. And if we just always go to that after we argue, then I feel like it's not as special. It's like we're just trying to forget the bad things and then sex just becomes a distraction, not something enjoyable or as intimate," Liam admits and Zayn nods slowly in understanding.
"We wouldn't have to go as long if it was too hard for you. We could go shorter. If that's what you're afraid of," Zayn suggests thoughtfully.
"To hard for me?? I'm sorry....who was the one crying and whining the whole time?" Liam asks with a grin. Zayn shrugs. "It was you mate," Liam says as he points at Zayn's chest with a grin.
"And we only fucked for... Not even 10 minutes," Liam says.
"That was a long time...." Zayn says in confusion.
"That was nothing," Liam claims.
"How long does it normally go?" Zayn asks in slight fear.
"However long you can last," Liam says with as sly grin.
"Okay. I can last hours," Zayn claims casually.
"Oh please. You could not," Liam says doubtfully.
"Yeah. I could," Zayn repeats confidently.
"What I did to you last time was nothing. Boy, I could destroy that fine ass of yours forever.... You could not last hours. You don't even know what I could do to you," Liam brags proudly with a wide grin. Zayn just shakes his head slowly with a smug smile.
"Oh yeah? You don't think so?" Liam asks in amusement. "Well, when you're a little more experienced we'll have to test that little theory out, won't we?" Liam says with a grin as he bites his lip excitedly.
Zayn nods slowly in acceptance then picks up a pillow and randomly hits Liam in the side with it before he can defend himself.
"What the fuck was that for??!!" Liam cries angrily.
"I don't know," Zayn shrugs. "But you deserved it. You always do," he adds.
"I didn't fucking do anything!!" Liam claims in defense.
"You probably did. I just don't know about it yet. But I will," Zayn says confidently.
"Oh my god I hate you," Liam claims with a smile that disappears when he sees the broken-hearted look on Zayn's face as he clutches the pillow tight to his chest.
"No no! Baby, I didn't mean it! I don't actually hate you! It's just a stupid saying! You know I love you more than anything Zaynie baby," Liam assures him with an apologetic grin.
"Oh.... Okay," Zayn mutters. "Well... I hate you too," Zayn adds making Liam laugh.
"Aw thanks babe you're the sweetest," Liam says jokingly with a smile.
"I'm zo zweet, zometimes I can't even ztand it," Zayn replies vainly.
"Just go to sleep, you dork," Liam says with a grin As he pushes Zayn away from himself and rolls over on to his side, getting comfy on the bed.
"But Liam. I don't want to zleep," Zayn replies boredly as he leans over him like a little kid that wanted to stay up past his bedtime.
"Well what would you like to do then?" Liam wonders sarcastically.
"I don't know," Zayn shrugs in boredom.
"Well, I'm exhausted and I would love to get some sleep right now," Liam says.
"And we do whatever Liam wants to keep him happy," Zayn mutters sarcastically.
"Exactly," Liam agrees jokingly before soon falling asleep.
Later that night, Liam sighs in his sleep and whimpers quietly as his eyebrows knit close together like he was deep in thought. Zayn glances over at him and smiles slightly. He carefully slides Liam's hair back and out of his face then bends down to kiss his forehead. He sits quietly, slowly running his fingers through Liam's soft curly brown hair until his face relaxes and he shifts his weight slightly, burying his face deeper in his pillow with a sigh.
Liam wraps his arms low around Zayn's waist, making Zayn smile and laugh quietly as he cuddles in to Liam's big chest as he sleeps, feeling safe and happy to be home.