6

Zayn sits on the old, small couch alone in the living room boredly, unable to fall asleep. He looks up from the far away spot he was staring at and glances around the room. With a sigh, he stands up and walks around, glancing at various items lying around.
    He picks up a guitar that was propped up against the wall and strums a few chords. He had no clue how to play guitar, but it always seemed easy to pick up, which he found out it was not as easy to play as he originally thought it was.
After a minute, he realizes he probably shouldn't be making so much noise. He didn't want to be rude and wake Liam, so he decides to put the guitar back. "Maybe Liam will play it sometime," he thinks hopefully to himself as he continues his walk-through. He had always loved hearing music.
He takes great fascination in a small mirror resting on a small table and groans in disgust as he sees his hair, lifeless and stringy hanging down his forehead. He desperately tries to style  it into some fashion, but the loose dark strands only fall limply in front of his eyes again. He groans frustratedly and ties his dark hair back in a small knot at the top of his head to keep it out of the way for now.
He sticks his hands in the pockets of his new flannel and continues walks around the small flat, looking at all the framed pictures hanging up. He notices one of Watson chewing on something and smiles. He also in interested in another picture of Liam with 3 other guys. They all were smiling and looked happy as they had their arms thrown around each other. Zayn wonders who they are curiously. He looks at the other pictures then continues walking down the dark hallway. He pauses and gets lost staring out the windows at the stars in the sky and the lifeless city outside. It was so quiet. So peaceful. So boring.
Zayn was bored out of his mind and wanted desperately to do something, anything. He hated just sitting around wasting time.
He walks back into the kitchen and looks through the cabinets and refrigerator. He wasn't hungry, but he was bored and that always made him hungry. He chooses a few apples and a bag of chips and walks back to the living room and sits on the couch again, crossing his legs under him and eating slowly while humming a tune to himself.
When all the chips were gone, Zayn carelessly tosses the bag onto the floor and curls up onto his side, snuggling into the back of the couch. He closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep.