50

"Good morning Zaynie," Liam mutters tiredly after a long yawn. He stretches his arms out then rubs his eyes as he slowly wakes up. He gasps in surprise when he Gets hit in the face by a soft, yet painful object. He opens his eyes and sees Zayn kneeling next to him holding a pillow in his hands.
     "Ow! What The hell was that for?!" Liam demands irritably as he narrows his eyes at Zayn.
"You were sleeping too long!!" Zayn insists as he hits Liam again with the pillow.
"Zayn stop!" Liam demands frustratedly but Zayn doesn't listen to him. "What is your thing with hitting me??" Liam asks as he tries to deflect a blow.
"Zayn!! Stop! I'm awake! Leave me alone!" Liam cries as he tries to push Zayn away from him.
"No!!" Zayn insists as he hits Liam again.
"What did I do to deserve this?" Liam demands.
"You fucking know what you did!!" Zayn tells him frustratedly.
     "Oh no. What did I do to you this time," Liam mutters, gaining another hit to his face.
"Zayn! I'm serious! Stop!! This isn't funny!" Liam tells him. He just woke up and he really wasn't ready for this. "I didn't even do anything to you!!" He insists.
"Are you that dumb?? You were fucking snoring all night! And I had to listen to it. All night long. And it was really annoying!" Zayn explains finally.
"No! I would never!" Liam insists with a small smile as he holds his arms up in front of his face to shield it from Zayn's attacks. Zayn sits back and looks down at him with a stern, unamused frown and a raised eyebrow.
"Okay.... Maybe I might deserve that then..." Liam admits with a shy smile and a laugh.
"Fuck yeah you fucking did!!" Zayn agrees as he hits Liam in the side again.
"I can't help it!! I'm sorry!! Stop!! Zaynie! Stop please!!" Liam giggles breathlessly as he squirms around on the bed, trying to stop the attacks.
"No!! You'll get what you deserve!!" Zayn insists but he can't hide his amused, happy smile as he continues bombarding Liam with his pillow, making Liam laugh.
"Stop! I'm serious! Stop! That hurts! Stop!" Liam repeats as he curls up into a ball to protect himself until he gets the courage to fight back.
Suddenly, he springs up and pries the pillow from Zayn's hands.
"No! No no! No!" Zayn laments as his power is stolen from him by Liam who hits him in the side with the pillow just for emphasis.
"There!! How do you like it now!!" Liam asks triumphantly with a cocky grin. In response, Zayn quickly snatched up another pillow and comes back at Liam, hitting him in the face.
Liam sits speechless with his mouth hanging open. "You just hit me with my own pillow. How.... How could you?" He finally gasps in shock.
"I'm a bad man," Zayn replies smugly.
"Just downright.... Naughty!" Liam adds.
"And what are you gonna do about it, huh?" Zayn questions with a raised eyebrow. Liam glances down at his hands then gets a pretty good idea. He picks up his pillow and slams it into Zayn with much force.
"Bloody hell!!" Zayn cries in shock then retaliates and tries to hit Liam, but Liam leans to the right and stares at Zayn with a huge victorious grin.
"What was that love? Your aims a little off lately?" He taunts, making Zayn hold his breath frustratedly.
"You little bloody fucking...." Zayn mutters under his breath as he attacks Liam again, hitting him as hard as he can with his pillow like a crazy person.
"Stop!!" Liam pleads with a laugh when he realizes he's overpowered again.
Finally, Zayn drops his pillow and surrenders then lies down next to Liam, panting tiredly.
"You are such a scoundrel," Liam tells Zayn with a grin as he looks over at him. Zayn grins and shrugs slowly.
"You actually didn't snore that much last night," Zayn tells him with a sly grin.
"What? Then why did you keep hitting me so much??" Liam asks in surprise.
"I don't know. It was fun," Zayn shrugs.
"Hitting me was fun?" Liam repeats, lifting his thick eyebrows questioningly.
"Yeah. Pretty fun," Zayn nods.
"So.... Just because something's fun means you can do it no matter what??" Liam asks.
"Yeah," Zayn agrees with a wide innocent smile. Liam grins too and lifts an eyebrow mischievously.
"What?" Zayn asks, his smile fading.
"So... Say I think tickling you is fun....?" Liam starts devilishly and Zayn's eyes grow wide in fear.
"No!! No!! Liam! Liam Liam Liam liiiiaaaaaammmmm...." Zayn whines helplessly as Liam leans over him and mercilessly starts to tickle his sides. Zayn tries to curl into a ball and push Liam off of him, but he can't move the larger man away from himself.
"Liam stop!!" Zayn shrieks as he rolls on to his side, shielding his stomach from Liam's fingers.
"Mm, you like this baby?" Liam asks with a smug grin as he leans over Zayn.
"No!" Zayn yells making Liam laugh.
"Liam!" Zayn cries helplessly.
"What's wrong Zaynie?" Liam asks cluelessly, pausing for just a brief second. "You can't take it?" He adds with a huge devious grin, his dimples sinking deep into his cheeks. "Is this too rough for you Zaynie?" He adds.
"Ow!! It hurts so-so bad!" Zayn replies as he curls into a ball on his side to hide himself.
"Then why are you laughing so much?" Liam proposes with a grin.
"Just get off of me!!" Zayn demands as he tries to shove Liam off of himself but shrieks and curls back into a ball when he can't take the tickling. "I hate you so much!! You're so mean to me!!" He cries dramatically.
"Aw, poor Zaynie!" Liam says with a mock frown. He finally stops his tickling then leans over Zayn to kiss his cheek. Zayn sighs in relief and smiles up at Liam happily. Liam smiles back and rests his hand on Zayn's hip. He leans forward and kisses Zayn's lips as his hand slowly slides down his thigh, leaving behind an icy trail wherever his fingertips touch.
Zayn sighs and pushes his body close to Liam's as he closes his eyes and kisses him back passionately, fingers trailing down the side of Liam's face to his neck. He rolls his hips hard against Liam's as Liam's hands travel to the back of Zayn's thighs, gripping tightly.
Zayn squeals when Liam suddenly pinches his bum and starts tickling his back again.
"Liam!!" He screams angrily as he squirms to get away from him again. Liam laughs and
Wraps his arms around Zayn so he can't go anywhere.
"Not again!!" Zayn says hopelessly as Liam holds him tightly, laughing into his ear as he continues his relentless tickling.
Somehow, Zayn rolls onto his back and instinctively brings a knee up, jabbing Liam in the soft spot under his ribs.
"Ow, fuck!" Liam gasps as he lets go of Zayn and falls over.
"Oh no! Liam! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you again!! Are you okay?" Zayn asks worriedly as he leans over Liam, examining him closely.
"Yep. I'm great," Liam says through tightly grit teeth as he tries to hide the pain.
"You have a bruise on your stomach!" Zayn shares after his thorough examination.
"Wow. Wonder how that got there. Thank you for telling me, Dr. Zayn. Do you think I'm gonna die now?," Liam replies sarcastically.
"Maybe you shouldn't have been tickling me. None of this would have ever happened," Zayn reasons sassily.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have hit me with your pillow a million times first thing in the fucking morning," Lima replies back with equal sass.
"Oh so it's MY fault now?" Zayn questions.
"Yes!" Liam insists.
      "You know what? Fine. I was gonna be nice make us breakfast but now I'm not gonna give you any of my food because you don't deserve it any more and that'll just be my fault too," Zayn shares sassily as he clumsily climbs off the bed and starts to walk out of the room.
     "Cause everything's my fault!!" He adds dramatically. 
     "Aw, poor, misunderstood Zaynie," Liam says with a grin as he watches Zayn walk into the hallway.
     Liam loved when Zayn acted all big and tough and independent because in reality he wasn't threatening at all in any way and it was just plain adorable.