21

Zayn stares down at the coffee mug in front of him as the steam slowly rises up and hits his face.
"How is it?" Liam wonders when Zayn finally takes a sip.
"Mneh," Zayn shrugs, unimpressed.
"Hey, you could have some of my broccoli," Louis offers, holding a forkful of it out to Zayn who stares at him with slanted eyebrows.
       "I'm not gonna eat it," louis adds encouragingly.
"I don't want your food!!!" Zayn almost yells at him.
"No need to yell mate," Louis tells him in surprise. "I'm just trying to get you to like me is all," he tells Zayn who groans.
"I just want you to leave me alone is all," Zayn mutters under his breath, slightly mocking Louis.
    Louis sighs frustratedly then changes the subject.
"I got those clothes you wanted, Liam," He states as he pulls a bag from under the table and holds it toward Zayn who looks at it in confusion.
    "I asked him to bring some of his clothes for you since you two are about the same size. That way you won't have to wear mine any more," Liam explains.
    "You're welcome mate. I'm doing you a favor, you know. Liam's clothes are just god-awful," Louis tells Zayn with a joking grin.
    "Hey! My clothes are not that bad!" Liam tells him defensively. Louis grins disagreeingly but doesn't say anything. He hands the bag to Zayn who curiously lifts up the first item of clothing.
"Hold on a second," Liam interrupts.
"Give me that," he tells Zayn who hesitantly hands over the bag to Liam. He takes out a pair of black jeans and glances up at Louis with an unamused frown.
"What?" Louis asks innocently.
"Louis. There's tears in these trousers!" Liam tells him frustratedly.
"So?" Louis shrugs. Liam sighs and shakes his head.
"You're giving Zayn trash!" Liam tells him.
" I'm not gonna give away my best jeans mate! And there's nothing wrong with those! Ripped jeans are cool. It's called style, Li. Something you should really learn up on," Louis remarks sassily. "Besides. There are some in there that do not have any tears in them'," Louis tells him.
"Everything in here is black...." Liam informs Louis who groans frustratedly.
"Liam. There's a red shirt sitting right out on the side here," Harry points out.
"And Zayn's got nice dark hair, dark eyes. Black'll look great on him," Niall assures Liam.
Liam sighs helplessly.
"Here you go Zayn," He surrenders as he hands the bag back to Zayn who takes it and stares down at the clothes curiously.
"You could try some of the clothes on now, or you could wait till later?" Liam offers.
"Yeah... I-Yeah. now," Zayn nods as he stands up and leaves as quickly as he can to find the restrooms.
"You wanna go help him get changed?" Louis comments with a mischievous smirk as he notices Liam was watching Zayn leave. Liam gives him a stern, unimpressed stare which makes Louis laugh.
"What? You just seem very protective of him and very... Fond of him," Louis shares.
"I'm just worried about him and want to help him out," Liam tells him.
"Awwwwe, Liam's in loooooove," Niall states loudly with a huge amused smile.
"Niall!!" Liam cries in a hushed yell. "Be quiet would you! You're being very rude!" He adds.
"So you do like Zayn!" Niall continues.
"I never even said that," Liam tells him.
       "But you implied it!!" Niall insists.
       "Oh my god. No I absolutely did not and we are NOT talking about this!!" Liam ends the conversation.
      "You know you're blushing," Niall points out.
     "I am not!" Liam insists like he's found his first crush.
     "Are too," Louis agrees with Niall. Louis honestly just looked for any excuse to torment Liam and this was perfect material.
"It took you a while to deny it..." Harry brings up slowly. "That's always the first sign of attraction..." He shares.
      "Harry! I thought you were on my side!" Liam tells Harry in disappointment and Harry shrugs with an innocent smile.
"Yes! See, I knew you'd move on past that Sophia chick," Louis tells him. "Or whatever her name was...?" He trails off.
"The one that was like 15 years older than him?" Niall throws out with a chuckle.
    "I thought she was 20 years older?" Harry says jokingly.
"No no the other one..." Louis says, deep in thought.
"Would you all just stop!" Liam pleads. "We didn't come here to talk about my love life!" Liam tells them.
"What a depressing thing that is..." Louis mutters jokingly. Liam glares at him.
"So that's why you like Zaynie then. Hoping he'll spice things up a little for ya!" Niall realizes, nudging Liam's arm playfully and waggling his eyebrows mischievously.
"I don't like Zayn! I just want to help him!" Liam insists earnestly.
"Out of the kindness of your heart?" Harry guesses.
"Yes!! Exactly!!" Liam agrees happily.
      "See! Harry gets it!" Liam adds as he sits back a pleased smile.
"Oh yeah. It's Definitely not because he's a super hot young guy that's totally clueless and will listen to any command Liam gives and will do anything he says even if he doesn't want to but Liam wants him to," Louis mutters.
"Definitely not," Harry agrees with a smirk.
"I hate all of you..." Liam mutters with a pout as he crosses his arms across his chest and slouches in his chair.
"You know Zayn was staring at your ass the whole time we were walking to our table," Louis informs Liam.
"What? Really? No he wasn't," Liam asks, perking up suddenly, then groans and hangs his head in shame.
"I knew it!! You do love Zayn!!" Louis cries.
"I REALY hate you all..." Liam repeats while they all laugh at him and eat their meals merrily.