32

"Hey, you wanna watch a movie or something?" Liam suggests as he leans against the wall and folds his arms across his chest. He was bored and wanted to do something fun.
    "Okay yeah zure," Zayn accepts as he stands up. He sets his book aside and walks up to Liam with Watson following him.
    "Do you know what a movie is?" Liam wonders.
    "Liam. I know what a movie is," Zayn tells him with a slightly annoyed tone.
    "I'm sorry. I wasn't sure. No need to get upset..." Liam mutters defensively.
     "I've never watched a movie before, but I would really like to," Zayn says with a sweet smile, changing the tone.
    "Well.... Since my tv randomly decided to fall over and have its screen smashed in one night...." Liam starts, staring down intimidatingly at Watson whose ears droop slightly. "We'll have to watch it on my laptop," Liam continues, glancing back up at Zayn as he pets Watsons soft head, telling him it's alright.
    "C'mon let's go," Liam suggests as he and Zayn walk down the hallway to Liam's room. Liam picks up his laptop and sets it at the foot of his bed and falls on to his stomach in front of it. Zayn laughs and climbs on to the bed right next to Liam, cuddling close in to his side. Liam glances down at him and Zayn smiles sweetly in return making Liam laugh.
    "You're too cute..." He mutters making Zayn's smile grow even wider as Liam leans forward and quickly pecks Zayn's nose with his lips. Zayn giggles happily but is distracted when Watson jumps on to the bed and lies down on their legs ruining their moment.
    Liam looks back at him disappointedly then looks at his laptop to find a movie to watch.
     "I think this one'll be good. It's about aliens. You'll love it," Liam tells Zayn with an amused smile as he clicks on the title for them to watch the movie.
      "What?? How... How does anybody know about us??" Zayn asks worriedly.
     "No, it's not about you guys. But it's kinda like Zaliens. Most people only think aliens are fake. Like ghosts or fairies or something. And this movie's about a Martian that comes to earth on some secret mission and falls in love with a girl on earth. Sounds pretty familiar, huh?" Liam explains, nudgin Zayn's arm playfully.
    "But Liam. You're not a girl," Zayn says seriously making Liam laugh.
     "That is all too true...." He agrees with a huge dimply smile as he settles in to watch one of his favorite movies.
A half hour into the movie, Zayn finally gasps in disbelief and can't take it any more
    "What is this!!???" Zayn demands frustratedly gesturing at the screen. "How-what- I can't even believe it!! How could humans be zo ztupid and thoughtless and... Just.... Unthinkable!!" Zayn explains angrily, sitting up.
    "Zayn what's wrong?" Liam asks with a slightly amused smile.
     "This is the most offensive and degrading thing I have ever seen!!" He exclaims.
     "It was made in the 80's. You can't expect much from that era..." Liam mutters.
      "And do all of you foolish humans think 'aliens' actually fly around in... In metal disks and have giant green heads!!! This is disgusting!!" Zayn tells Liam who tries so hard to hold back laughter. Zayn was getting so worked up over practically nothing but it was so cute and adorable to Liam.
    "But.... Isn't  that what ALL aliens look like in real life though?" Liam asks cluelessly. He just needed to push Zayn on a little longer.
     Zayn gasps and stares at him in shock then gasps again, speechless.
     "I can't even believe you!" He states and Liam can't help but finally laugh.
     "What is this zome joke to you??!" Zayn demands, throwing his arms out to the side dramatically. "What if you came to our world and we just totally mock and ridicule you and turn you into some dumb thing that you're not even like and make moving pictures about it to zhow to everybody and just laugh at you!!!" Zayn says as if Liam was personally responsible for filming that movie.
     Liam laughs and sits up.
    "Zayn... Zayn... Relax mate. Come here," Liam says as he wraps his arms around Zayn's middle, pulling him in close for a tight hug.
Zayn sits speechless, suddenly lost in Liam's warmth and his touch.
     "Hey, Zaynie, I was just messing with you. I know green headed aliens don't exist. I was playing," Liam tells him.
     "Oh... Okay..." Zayn mumbles. Suddenly he didn't care so much about making his point. He was distracted by Liam's strong arms wrapped tightly around his body and Liam's head resting on Zayn's shoulder, so close to Zayn's head.
"The movie does have a cute ztory line though...." Zayn mutters as he decides to give it a second chance.