Chapter 21

Roses P.O.V

I screamed for my mother as I saw my supposed grandmother stab her through the heart. How could she do this to her daughter? As I ran towards her a light flashed filling up the whole room and everyone blasted back hitting against the walls extremely hard. The impact seemed to have severely injured my grandmother and the woman who was with her Tabitha I think I recalled uncle Sebby calling her.

Laying on the floor was my mother she had a blood stain on her shirt slowly spreading out as she lost more blood. Crying I ran to her dad right next to me as we fell next to her.

"I swear to fucking god out of everything we've been through you can't fucking die now!" Dad said sobbing actually sobbing as he picked up my mother's limp body holding it against him as he sobbed.

Gently reaching out I grabbed a hold of her hand tears coming to my eyes as they fell down my cheeks. Slowly uncle Sebby and Sapphire came over joining us as we stood around my dying mother crying all of us. No one was able to touch people's lives like my mother. She was always a happy person with a sarcastic smart ass attitude but we all loved her dearly.

Flashback

"Mom! Uncle Sebby is being mean again." I called as I ran time my mom holding onto her pants hiding behind her.

"What did he do now?" She had asked an amused look in her (e/c) eyes as she stroked my hair looking down at me then glancing at Uncle Sebby.

"I was practicing piano and uncle Sebby came in and watched me like a creep before sneaking up behind me and scaring me to death my faking a high pitched scream!" I cried out sticking my tongue out at him.

"Sebastian I thought I told you to not be the Creepy Uncle, I'm gonna start calling you Creepy Uncle Sebby if you keep this up." My said and amused smirk forming on her lips a habit she said that she got from dad.

"You will not be calling me that LITTLE sister." Uncle Sebby said a challenge in his eyes.

"Your on Creepy Uncle Sebby." Mommy said laughinng.

Flashback End

Safe to say it did not end well for uncle Sebby he lost terribly to mom and was stuck on the couch for two days with wounds. Aunt Sapphire made fun of him the entire time and all he would do was growl at her.

"Mommy... mommy please come back." I cried softly holding her hand to my cheek. I hadn't called her mommy in almost 8 years and right now I couldn't think of calling her anything but mommy.

"She can maybe be saved but it's dangerous and she could possibly lose the baby if I do this." Lucifer said as he walked up to us looking sad at the scene in front of him.

"What can you do for my wife?" Dad asked and I could tell that deep down he had hope mom could be saved. If he lost mom I'm afraid we'd lose him also.

"If I unlock her powers fully she will possibly heal at a very quick rate bringing her back. But it's not completely possible that it could happen whst could end up happening is her body could reject the power and she could turn into a creature none of us want to see it's only a small chance we will get her normal." Lucifer said warning us carefully. That we could lose our mother for sure or take a big risk to try and bring her back only to lose her anyway.

My father looked at me and slowly I nodded. Despite the risk despite what could happen we needed to try I never want to lose my mother.

"Do it." Father said his voice going cold and emotionless

Slowly Lucifer nodded and came to her picking up her body and setting her down on a table near his throne. Closing his eyes he started speaking in a language I couldn't understand and mom's body had started to glow a golden light she looked beautiful but she still also looked very pale. Her body lifted up from the table as Lucifer raised up his hands and we all shielded our eyes from the glow as it became brighter and stronger.

Finally the glowing dimmed down and my mother layer on the table not moving and still looking deathly pale. We all heald our breath until slowly she opened her eyes before calling my dad's name weakly.

Epilogue

It was almost a year later and mom had recovered fully she was up and about. The baby had been able to survive her coming back and all of us where very happy it was a baby boy and she named him Seth.

After she had opened her eyes her mother tried to come at her again but was to weak to achieve anything. Lucifer soon had her locked up and sentenced to death for man slaughter cause technically she still did kill her. Tabitha had died on her own from injuries she received from the blast.

But now mom and dad were very happy and everything had gone back to normal. Well almost Subaru and I are now officially a couple and even though dad doesn't fully approve mom makes him leave us be. Safe to say even though our stories aren't truly done this is certainly one we can call a happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odd Epilogue yes I know but I didn't really know how to wrap it all up otherwise anyway if you got emotional this last chapter I'm kind of happy about that cause that means you loved these characters as much as I do. To me they became real as I wrote them and I think that is what makes me the happiest and between this book and the first I am so lucky and so happy that so many of you have loved these two books. Now I'm writing a new Ciel book except this one will not be an x reader but if you would like me to make a new x reader with Ciel please tell me and I will work on it right away. Thank you all for being such wonderful readers and reading my stories. I love you all dearly even if I don't truly know you and if you have any other x readers you want me to do please let me know. I love you all thank you for supporting these two books!