Chapter 4

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up to a toe curling scream that made me jump out of bed and run out and down the hall to my mom and dads room reaching for the doorknob when the door flung open and I got ran into by my dad.

Letting out a small scream I fell on the floor and my dad scrambled up and took off running. I quickly got to my feet and followed after him as fast as I could. We ran outside and I couldn't tell where we were going at first and I ran up next to my dad struggling slightly. "Dad where are we going? What's happened?" I asked

"Your mother is gone that's the scream you heard and I wanna see if your uncle is still around if he's not then we know who took them." Dad said and started to run faster

I let myself fall a couple paces behind him. Kidnapped? Oh god is it like moms dad said in the dream? Oh please let her be safe let the baby inside her be safe please! I thought frantically in my head as we ran to our aunt and uncle's house.

When we got there our aunt was running out the door in her pink night robe with bunny slippers on. If something serious wasn't happening right now I would probably have laughed and made fun of her. After she ran Matthew followed than lastly Amber who looked like she wouldn't give two shits about what's going on.

"Where is Sebby!? Please tell me he is at your house!" Aunt Saph said running up to my dad grabbing his shoulders and shaking him frantically.

"He's not I was hoping he was still here with you." Dad said and he looked sad and defeated

I walked up to him and hugged him tight laying my head on his shoulder. "We will find them daddy, I know we will." I said

He hugged me back resting his chin on my head saying, "I know we will I just don't know where to start looking I mean I know they have to be somewhere in hell cause
that's what there bitch mother would want but I don't know what part." He said

"I heard someone who's a decedent of Queen Victoria from your time Uncle Ciel knows all about every spot in hell and knows where people are and shit. So I've heard." Amber said leaning against the door

"Language young lady!" Aunty said giving Amber a cold look.

"Oh whatever dad can stay in hell for all I care." Amber said and dad and I went quiet staring at her.

"For that young lady you can go stay with Ms. Harrison with no computer no iPod or iPhone and your brother is staying with you." Aunt said putting her hands on hips, "I'm going to go find your father and you will have a worst punishment when we get home."

"I hate you!" Amber screamed and walked away slamming the house door behind her.

"I'm sorry about her she's been pissy all day and she finally got on my nerves." Aunt my said rubbing her temples like she had a major headache which she probably did since Amber was an idiot.

"Well despite how much of a bitch she is," I said crossing my arms, "she did give us the right information I heard that one of Queen Victoria's descendants does know all of that information."

"Well where is this descendant that she had supposed to be Rose." Dad said turning to look at me.

"Well that's easy dad he and or she is in England." I said looking back at him

"Well...," he said sighing and rubbing his face, "I didn't wanna go back there due to never wanting to see how much it's changed and the fact I don't wanna run into a couple grim reapers but I guess I'll have to."

"I'm sorry dad it's the only way to find mom." I said

"I know I know and we will go. Alright Saph, go and pack everything you can quickly and run to my house as fast as you can Rose and I gotta run back and pack up all our stuff. We are gonna get them back." Dad said

Smiling me and aunty nodded as she ran into her house and dad and I ran home to pack. I packed up some clothes a gun and a couple throwing knives to take with me on the trip. I walked over to my desk opening a drawer starring at the butter knives Uncle Sebby got me a couple years ago which are rather deadly if you ask me. Sighing I picked them up set them on top the desk and got a cloak that had pockets on the inside to store the knives. The cloak was black with red glitter put throughout it making it kinda look like sparkling blood was on it, mom had gotten it for me and I loved it I knew she got it cause Uncle Sebby was giving me the butter knives.

I grabbed a picture of mom and uncle Sebby stuffing it in my bag before I headed downstairs and outside where dad and aunty where. "Ready to go sweetheart?" Dad asked I just nodded, "Alright then let's go to England." Dad mumbled something under his breath after that before walking off and aunty and I followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHOULD I BRING GRELL INTO THIS FOR HIS SEBBY! Lol 😂 still you guys decide if the reapers should come back and suggest if there's anyone you wanna see whether descendent or make me come up with some random ass way they are alive