Chapter 18

Your P.O.V

I had traveled many miles but I had ended up the place I was trying to stay clear from. I had come to Lucifer's Palace and I knew I was in trouble right then and there when I saw the golden gates standing before me like a beckoning call.

"Well look who it is precious little (Y/N) have you come to see your Uncle without your mother this time?" A deep voice said and I jumped turning around coming face to face with Kaito.

"No I was trying to go somewhere else don't you have money to go and steal from evil people Kaito." I said hissing quietly motioning to his judge robes.

"Who says I'm not here to judge you? You are supposed to die soon." he said laughing as he walked over to me taking my hand kissing it gently.

"I will not die I can promise you that right now Kaito. So how about you get away from me so that I can leave before my witch mother shows up." I said and started walking away from him.

"Oh but its to late my daughter for I'm already here." My mother cackled as she walked out from the shadows of a tree, "You see I used a strong enough spell that brought you to walk here if you walk in any other direction you will eventually make a circle and be brought back here."

"How could you be such an evil woman to me!?" I yelled at her tears coming to my eyes.

"I didn't used to be this why the upper world caused me to be this way! If it wasn't for them I'd have the love I deserved to have and wouldn't have been almost burned at the steak!" she screamed in a rage and I could feel the ground shake from her wrath.

"Now, now at least you found me to help bring you to this world." Kaito said smiling triumphantly.

"Shut it!" She snapped at him, "Now come my daughter its time to make your heart mine, it is time for that heart to beat and give me all the power in the world and I will wreck havoc on every person in my past and present for destroying me like they did." She said walking over to me and grabbed me roughly shoving me through the golden gates almost causing me to trip and fall onto my face. Looking up I tried not to cry knowing that there was no way out of this now that I would end up dead and so would my baby that I haven't had to pleasure to bring to the wonderful world of my loving family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V

"Your grandmother is taking your mother to Lucifer so that he can unlock the power fully in her heart and then she'll kill her which of course will also kill the baby she is carrying." My grandfather said as he kneeled down next to Sebby doing something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Well we have to save her I'm not letting my wife or my child be killed by that witch of a woman!" My dad seethed in anger his eyes flaring up to the brightest pink I have ever seen.

"It will take to long to walk running we could possibly make it in time but everyone can't keep up." Grandfather said motioning to Grell.

"Hey! I can keep up just find don't you worry about that." Grell said crossing his arms in a childish manner.

"Wait Grell your a reaper so will you be able to know if your supposed to reap my wife's soul or not since she isn't full demon?" Dad asked with slight hope

"I'm sorry I can't," Grell said and I could see dad instantly lose the hope it gave him, "She's the daughter of Satan so there is no help for her if she dies she will be judged by Kaito and unless she gives him money he will tear her entire existence apart. If she does give him the money she can be passed onto as a new demon but won't remember a thing. Almost like how it works for humans."

"Then lets go," I said standing up, "we need to go save mom before she is killed."

"Right." they all said in unison and with a surprise I heard Uncle Sebbys voice along with the rest and Aunt Saph screamed in relief and hugged him as tight as she could before we got ready to leave as grandfather went and got weapons for us to fight against the witch.

"Hey are you sure your ready for this." Subaru said walking over to me putting his hands on either side of my shoulders.

"No, but I need my mom she means everything to dad and I." I said looking up at him.

"If your sure about this then lets do this just don't get killed alright? I would be kind of sad about that." Subaru said smiling slightly.

"Wouldn't wanna do that now would I?" I said softly and smiled leaning up and kissed him quickly before running over to dad who luckily wasn't watching us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so yes I did split chapter P.O.V's but that's how I thought id get this chapter across at least this will be the only chapter that does this. Now I was thinking that since this was the last book carrying on with our lovely characters I was thinking of making a book that for each character I created I would write a little short story about why I chose them like for rose and sapphire and the witch and Tabitha and you get what I'm saying anyway if you want this let me know cause I'm gonna even give a short back story to each like a short story.

Also since this story is closing soon what would you want me to write next? Any anime that you want and whichever one is mentioned most I'll write