Chapter 9

Rose's P.O.V

"Rose! Rose calm down!" My dad said looking at me worried.

"No! That evil bitch is probably hurting mom and uncle Sebby I'm gonna kill her! I will rip her damn head off and feed it to hell hounds!" I screamed punching my fist through the wall and then ran off into the woods hearing my dad shout after me. As I ran I would jump and kick and hit down trees trying to let my anger out but it wasn't working very well. I wanted to kill someone for treating my mother like that I wanted to kill that woman who called herself a mother to my mom. She was no mother.

After about three hours I was sitting down in the middle of a flower field picking at the flowers, pulling on the pedals. "Hey there you are, are you ok?" I heard a voice say looking up I noticed it was Subaru.

"No I'm not ok but I've finally gotten myself under control." I said and went back to staring and pulling pedals out of the flowers.

"Look you're gonna get your mother back I have faith you will." He said and sat down in front of me making me looking at him.

"Hell is so big we might get lost or we could die and I don't wanna lose my dad or my aunt either." I started rambling but stopped when Subaru leaned close to me our noses almost touching.

"Trust me you won't be lost I'll even help you through hell I have it memorized in my head. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." He said and I could feel myself start to blush.

"T-thank you Subaru." I said and cursed myself silently in my head as I realized I had stuttered like a complete idiot.

"You're welcome lovely girl." He said and stood up pulling me up.

"Did you just call me lovely?" I asked

"N-no I don't know what you're talking about." He said slightly blushing looking away and I giggled at him. He blushed more and looked down and when I looked down I noticed he was still holding my hand that he had used to pull me up.

"There you are!" I heard my dad yell as he ran into the clearing and up to me pulling me into a tight and away from Subaru.

"I'm fine dad I promise. I got my emotions under control." I said hugging him back smiling softly.

"Good never worry me like that again I know it's hard to think of your mother being tortured it hurts me too but you can't just go ballistic about it sweetheart." He said and pulled back looking at me.

"I know dad I'm sorry I promise I won't let that happen again your already stressed out about mom I don't want you to be stressed about me to. So please don't over work yourself." I said kissing his cheek.

"Good I'm glad." He said smiling at me.

Looking over I saw Subaru looking at the ground and I walked over and hugged him gently. "Thank you for saying you'll come with us to help find my mom." I said

"No problem can't let you guys go in alone and maybe get lost can I?" He asked and hugged me back tight.

"Alright children lets go back to the mansion." I heard my dad say and I knew he was just trying to get me away from hugging Subaru.

"Ok dad." I said pulling away from Subaru, "let's go back then."

We started walking back to the mansion and I looked at the sky as we walked and only one question was going through my mind. How are we gonna beat that woman and save my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for another short chapter you guys I'm still just trying to get the story out to you whenever I can. Also I'm thinking about writing a kylo ren X reader book along with a book with the main characters as me and my boyfriend just our names our different what do you guys think? Also I would love to know how you feel about this book