Chapter 11

Rose's P.O.V

I screamed in pain falling to the floor holding my stomach. "Rose! Rose darling what's wrong!" My dad asked kneeling next to me and pulling me up into my arms.

"Mom is being hurt!" I cried out screaming louder.

"How can you feel the pain she feels?" My dad asked confused but I could see the fear in his eyes knowing how much pain mom was in.

"I don't know!" I said tears streaming down my face and then screamed in pain again arching my back.

"She's being whipped..." Dad whispered before gently picking me up and then laying me down on the couch near us.

"Mommy!" I screamed wanting to be able to see her again wanting to take Ed away from the pain she was feeling now.

"I'll go get her some water just incase that helps any."dad said walking a why we Subaru sat down next to me on the couch.

"Rose?" Subaru asked softly putting his hand on my cheek gently a look of concern on his face.

"Yes Subaru?" I asked looking at him.

"Are you gonna be ok? I mean are you gonna be able to deal with the pain your mom is going through? If your not I'll be able to give you something so that you don't have to feel it that you can be asleep while your father and Grell go find your mom." He said gently smoothing my hair back from my face.

"No I have to go save her, she would have done the same for me." I said looking up at the ceiling. "She was always there for me and honestly she's the greatest mom you could ask for demon or human she surpasses them both."

"Your a very strong girl." Subaru said smiling softly and leaned down kissing my head. "I suggest you all stay here at least another two days and get ready before you go and try to get her back."

"That may be a good idea but I also don't want her to be in pain." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Now don't cry that doesn't suit you at all." Subaru said quietly wiping the tears away gently.

"Why do you say that?" I asked a light blush showing up on my cheeks.

"I say it because you are way to beautiful to have tears making your eyes red and puffy when they are already a beautiful color of (E/C) eyes." He said leaning closer to me.

"You really think they are pretty?" I asked blushing even more

"Yes and your eyes aren't the only thing that are." He said before connecting his lips with mine. I was shocked not kissing back at first before slowly melting into the kiss sliding my hands into his hair pulling him closer.

"Ahem." I heard a cough behind us and I pulled away from Subaru blushing seeing that my dad was in the doorway staring at us.

"Uh hi dad." I said slightly squeaking.

"I brought you your water." He said walking over and handing me a glass of water and I took it gently drinking out of it slowly cause I didn't wanna talk.

"Subaru can I talk to you for a minute?" Dad asked looking at him carefully like he was debating on how he wanted to kill him.

"Sure I don't mind at all." Subaru said standing up and walked to the hall with my dad.

After they left I put down my water and got up and as quietly as I could I walked to the door listening carefully to what they where talking about. "I am pleased that you are helping me find my wife but I would life if you would please leave my daughter  alone." My dad said quietly but loud enough for me to be able to hear with my demon super hearing.

"But why do you want me to stay away from your daughter she's a beautiful girl."  Subaru said sounding slightly confused.

"Because she's my baby girl and I don't want some boy breaking her and hurting her." Dad said sounding defensive

"I think you just don't wanna lose your daughter Ciel that's interesting. You used to be such a cold hearted man what happened?" Subaru asked

"I fell in love with a beautiful woman named (Y/N) Phantomhive and she gave me a beautiful daughter and another one on the way." My dad said sounding very confident in hisself which was funny but sweet cause dad loved my mom so much.

"Who's the say I won't fall for your daughter I already like her." Subaru said sounding slightly defensive of himself.

"Because when we leave you are staying here and you'll never see her again." My dad said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I was about to go out there and yell at them both for being stupid exception there was a huge explosion causing the whole house to shake and I screamed in fear as two people slammed through the window and grabbed me. "Where is Subaru?" One asked in a dark voice fire burning in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cries* IM SORRY SENPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to be so late with the update but I've had school then work then act practice to do so I've been just so busy but I finally got to sit down and update woo! I love you all plz don't hate me and for roses eyes it's the fact I said (E/C) because in the last book I said that roses eye color was the same as yours so that's why I said (E/C) lol bye!