Chapter 6 Part 2

"Well if they took her and Sebby there can only be one place to go that they can keep them both and that's hell." Grell said, "The problem is, is that hell is huge and has many different areas from the minor parts to the major torture parts."

"Well there's supposed to be a descendant of Queen Victoria that we can talk to who will be able to tell us where mom and uncle Sebby are." I said staring at the reaper.

"Oh he's no descendant dear he's her son." Grell said

"That's impossible she wasn't a demon or reaper or angel so how could she have a son who's still alive even her husband was human." Dad said

"Ah but what about her main guard Ash Landers?" Grell asked

"Who?" I asked

"The one who killed my family." Dad said his eyes filled with hate. "Are you telling me he had sex with the Queen and they had a child?"

"I am and that's why he hasn't died cause technically he is an angel kind of. But he's not accepted so the big guys make him keep track of all the demons in hell and where they are." Grell said.

"So basically our next step is to find this boy and get from him where my mom is and then go beat the ass of the witch who stole her." I said looking at dad

"Pretty much." Dad said looking at me before turning back to Grell. "Alright where do we find this kid?"

"Well he's pretty hard to find unless you know just how to lure him out." Grell said smirking, "Or I can just track him down because he's my second BAE!"

I walked up to Grell slowly before punching him across the face sending him into a desk saying, "I really hate the word "bae" so never utter that word again or you'll be hit worst next time."

"She's so much like my Sebby!!!!!!" Grell yelled and jumped to hug me but I side stepped and he fell on his face.

"Actually she's more like her mother." My dad said and walked over to me. "Stop hurting the reaper and let him track down the kid we are looking for. Now go find your aunt she's been hiding this entire time I think."

"Alright dad." I said kissing his cheek and ran out of the room to find my aunt. "Aunty! Aunty it's ok the stupid reaper won't hurt you now!" I called out

"Promise?" My aunt said from behind me making me scream and whirl around a hand over my heart.

"If it wasn't for the fact my heart doesn't beat I would have died because of you." I said and hugged her.

"I'm sorry dear. I figured you would have been able to tell if I was behind you or not." She said

"I was more paying attention to looking for my aunt then who was behind me." I said.

"Alright well I'm sorry than dear." She said

"It's ok," I said, "but it's time to go Grell is gonna lead us to where Queen Victoria's son is and then we are gonna have him tell us where mom and uncle Sebby are."

"Good lets go I need your uncle home so he can discipline our child." She said shakin her head as we walked back into dads room where Grell was still on the floor where I left him but was now hitting the floor and kicking his legs like he was having a tantrum.

"What's going on with him now dad?" I asked

"Well it seems he doesn't like the fact that you wouldn't let him kiss you." Dad said staring at the stupid reaper.

"I've already said this I don't go for old men." I said

"IM NOT OLD!!!" Grell yelled kicking and hitting the floor harder tears running down his cheeks.

"Hey Grell guess what if you lead us to prince boy I'll let you hug me." I said

"Ok!" Grell yelled getting up and jumping out the window, "FOLLOW ME!"

Shaking my head I jumped out the window following the red headed reaper as he jumped from house to house his red jacket flying out behind him. When we got to the country side we finally stopped at a beautiful manor in the middle of the forest that was well hidden.

"This is supposed to not draw attention?" I asked

"Well the thing is humans can't see it only people like us can." Grell said

"This is supposed to not draw attention?" I asked again

"Ok, ok maybe I just wanted an excuse to come see him." Grell said

"There's no maybe about it you lying reaper maybe I shouldn't give you a hug." I said

"No give me a hug!" Grell yelled and ran after me and I ran off heading towards the house avoiding the reaper until he countered one of my dodges and tackled me in a hug sending us through the front door.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING GRELL!" A voice yelled and looking up I saw the most handsome being I've ever seen in my whole life.

😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭😄😭

I did it I got the chapter out! IM SO SORRY THE OTHER ONE WASNT FINISHED! I hated that moment so much I threw my iPod but I'm glad I could get this out to you guys