Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

"Sebby!" I yelled reaching out my hand to my brother tears streaming down my cheeks.

"(Y/N)! I promise I'll get us out of here! We are gonna get home!" Sebby yelled reaching out to try and grab my hand.

A whip came out of the dark hitting my wrists making a deep cut. Screaming in pain I pulled my hand back holding it against my chest as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Now what did I say about reaching out to each other my dear children?" My bitch mother said walking out of the darkness.

"You are no mother of ours! Let us out of here damnit!" Sebby yelled at her his eyes turning a bright pink.

"Oh my dear Sebastian why would I ever do that? I just want my dear beautiful children home." She said in a sickeningly sweet voice

"You don't want us home you want us dead! You never wanted us it was always dad who treated us well until you changed him into someone evil like yourself!" I yelled at her gripping the bars tight before crying out and collapsing on the cage floor holding my stomach.

"(Y/N)!" Sebby yelled trying to pull the bars from his cage to get to me.

"You better be careful my darling daughter." She said walking over to my cage reaching in lifting my chin so I had to look into her cold eyes. "We don't want that baby coming early now do we? I'm not prepared for the baby yet."

I glared and spit at her and backed away before she could grab me again as she yelled and cleaned the spit from her eye. "You're not getting my baby and you are not getting me you cold heartless bitch!" I shouted before crying out as she slapped me across the face hard enough to slam me into the side of the cage.

"Never speak to me that way! Know your place daughter or you and that baby won't live very long." She turned on her heal and walked out the door.

"(Y/N) are you ok? Is the baby ok?" Sebby asked looking at me concerned.

"Ya the baby is ok me on the other hand I'm hurting like a bitch with the force she put into that it would kill a normal human." I said putting a hand to my cheek still being able to feel the sting of the hit.

"We are getting out of here! We are." Sebby said and grabbed the bars of his cage and started trying to rip them off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so one yes this is short but there's not much I can write down for you and Sebby being trapped right now second of all a lot of people ask how like we or the parents know the names of you and Sebby and a lot of times when a demon is summoned the person can feel what there name actually is and says that is there name which also bring the demon to accept the human more anyway third of all IM SORRYYYYYYYYYY ive started working and it's killing me since school started and I started working I barely have alone time I go to school come home change go to work come home go to bed that been my schedule so I'm sorry I'll keep trying to make chapters as fast as I can