Chapter 14

Rose's P.O.V

"We are going to get mom right now she has to be in hell somewhere." I said biting my nails so hard into the palm of my hands that they started to bleed.

"We will find her I promise you we will." Subaru said as he gently unraveled my hand so that I wasn't stabbing my nails into the palm of it.

"But we don't even know if she's in hell anymore you said this thing shows you everyone who goes in and out of hell and where they are but we can't see her anywhere." Dad said as he put his arm around my shoulder keeping me at least a foot back from Subaru.

"Yes it does and no one has left hell today because there's a big celebration going on for Lucifer, something about his daughter that like died I don't really remember the story." Subaru said as he sat down on the ground running his hand through his hair making it all messy and sexy.

"Well then lets go down to hell and go to where Uncle Sebastian is and we can ask him if he knows where their mom is taking my mom." I said pulling away from dad and walking up to where you could see the shadowy figure of uncle Sebastain.

"Can I come!!!" Grell called as he ran into the room giving me the biggest set of puppy dog eyes that I have ever seen.

"Fine you can as long as you behave and don't try to kiss my Uncle." I said giving him a firm look, "He is still married to my Aunt. Speaking of which where is Aunt Sapphire?" I asked looking around confused

"Right here." I heard say as she stepped into the doorway holding her phone. "I was just making a call to Amber to make sure her and Matthew were still alive and that she hadn't burnt either of our houses down yet."

"Well that's good that she hasn't then." I said shaking my head to myself feeling terrible that not only did Auntie have to worry about her husband being alive or not but that she had to worry about her kids especially her son cause Amber has always hated him, she believed he took all of the attention away that Auntie and Uncle should have given to her.

"Alright well if we are all to get into hell then we have to go through the portal first I'll give more instructions before we all jump in." Subaru said as he walked out of the room.

"How many portals are there?" I asked as I followed him out of the room walking next to him.

"More than can be counted but I have the one main portal that you can choose to go any part of hell and it will take you there." Subaru said as we got to a cellar door and he opened it climbing down the ladder, "That's why I never leave here unless I use the portal because many people want the power to be able to travel anywhere in hell so that they can take over control from Lucifer, which trust me you don't want."

"Why would it be so bad for someone to take Lucifer's place?" I asked as I hopped down form the ladder and stood next to him.

"Because, and no offense when I say this but, demons don't tend to have a very good heart. Even if Lucifer was cast down from heaven he still has the heart of an angel he just was created into a demon cause he wanted to turn against God," Subaru said as we walked to a bricked up wall where he pushed some of the bricks in and it opened up to reveal a large room with what I would assume was the portal at the far end. It had a huge arch and took almost the entire black wall there seemed to be dark spirits passing through in and out of the door as we approached closer to it blue flames erupted as the doors slowly swung open.

"Your sure this isn't gonna kill us?" My dad asked from behind.

"It's not go make burn my hair is it? Cause Sebby loves my hair." I heard Grell say in a very sassy voice.

"Your hair isn't what's important right now Grell what's important is getting ,y husband and sister back." Auntie said as she walked up next to my dad.

"This thing is called a portal and no it won't kill you, but it might burn your hair." Subaru said smirking as Grell gave a high pitched squeal of horror.

"He's messing with you Grell calm yourself." I said rolling my eyes and giving Subaru a look but he just smiled back at me.

"Alright," Subaru said, "what we are going to do is as you're walking into the portal I want you to think about where you wanna be which in this case is Sebastian because the portal won't know where (Y/N) is since we can't find her on the map. Got it?"

"Got it." We all said at the same time. 

"Alright oh and also you'll feel like your falling after you step into the portal and maybe a burning sensation but that depends. Anyway let's go I'll go first and then the rest of you follow." Subaru said as he walked up to the portal gave me a reward winning smile and then stepped in and I almost screamed when the portal gave high pitched screams like all the souls were being tortured just then.

"Well... I guess I'll go next." I said walking up to the portal and stepping inside thinking of how I wanted to go to my Uncle Sebby. As I stepped in I instantly felt the sensation of jumping off the edge of a cliff like when people jump a cliff to go into the water below. Except there would be no water when the falling stopped there would hopefully be my Uncle Sebby and soon my mom if we could find her in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok next chapter finally out yay so hopefully I'll be able to finish this around chapter 20 hopefully earlier anyway I wanted to ask if you guys had any ideas on who you wanted me to do next cause this will be it for the Sebastian's sister series and I was thinking you guys might want me to do someone else so if there is tell me.