Chapter 20

Your P.O.V

Safe to say I was terrified, I didn't know what was going on around me because my mother had put a blind fold over my eyes. She walked me through the castle and I could hear servants drop kitchenware as we walked past. Finally we had stopped walking and I was forced down onto my knees and I could hear a growl.

"What are you doing here I told you not to come back with her." I heard a deep voice say that could send chills down anyone's backs.

"It's time you recognize her as your daughter and unlock her powers." My mother said with a voice that sounded like a snake ready to strike down her pray.

"I will not especially to a woman like yourself." I heard his deep voice say and the sounds of rustling as he stood from his throne. "I will not be making another mistake about giving some random girl powers because you proclaim that she is my daughter." 

"Oh but my love you will grant her daughter the powers she deserves to have since she is truly your daughter and you know that she is." Tabitha said as I heard her high heels hit the ground as she walked over to where we were standing putting a hand on my hair and gripped a little to hard. 

"She is not my daughter, shut your mouth Tabitha you don't know anything you've gone completely insane ever since you got your way and was able to take the life of our daughter to become powerful. But that didn't work out very well for you did it? You ended up with almost no power because you didn't understand how to do it properly and now look at you trying to convince this wench that the little girl is my daughter probably so you can just try again. Am I wrong?" He said and I could hear the challenge in his voice for her to argue with him to make him angry. 

"Well tell him he's lying Tabitha, this is so that I can take her over so that we can take him down together and rule all of hell. Tell him will you?" My mother said, but I could hear the doubt in her voice she didn't know if she could actually believe Tabitha anymore. 

"Let my mom go!" I heard a familiar scream and I almost wanted to cry in relief but also in fear for the life of my family. 

"Tabitha did you really think you could get him to give my sister her power for her mother to take before we caught up with you? How stupidly of you to think that was possible." I heard Sebby say as I head his high heels clack as he walked into the room followed by what sounded like five other pairs of footsteps other than his. 

"Just because I didn't get the power I wanted doesn't mean I'm not stronger than you." Tabitha said and a strong gust of heat hit the room causing my blindfold to fly off reveling that she had created a line of blue flames across the room. 

"Fire doesn't hurt us!" Grell yelled out running towards the flames only to be caught by Sebby from the collar who held him in place. 

"It isn't fire its actually ice its an ice flame a rare power to have for a witch." Sebby said raising an eyebrow. 

"I told you that even if I didn't get the power I wanted it doesn't mean that I'm not powerful despite what the all mighty Satan has stated." Tabitha said her voice as icy as the flames she was producing. 

"Mom!" I heard Rose scream running up to the flames but not close enough to burn as she stared across at me fear in her eyes. 

"This is enough!" Satan's voice boomed over all of us causing every one except Tabitha, Grell, and my mother to collapse holding their ears cause it affected demons the most. 

"Unlock my daughters powers and we will stop." My mother said standing next to Tabitha. 

"I will permit no such thing I want you all out of my castle!" Picking up his staff he slammed it onto the ground as the flames immediately died out and my family started to run to me. 

"Then I'll just have to do it without you unlocking her powers." My mother said and bringing out a knife and stabbing it deep inside my chest blood right into my heart. Time seemed to slow down my daughter and husband screamed for me, my brother and Sapphire completely freezing in shock, Grell and a boy I had never seen with horror on their face. But at that moment I felt something unlock inside of me and a blast of light filled the room along with screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated I am so sorry I love you all ill explain in the next chapter why i haven't