Chapter 5

Rose's P.O.V

Dad as gotten us last minute tickets on a plane to go to England and he seemed to dread it more and more as we got on the plane and took of for England. "Dad are you sure you're ok?" I asked

"Yes I'm fine dear don't worry about it much." Dad said smiling a strained smile at me.

I drowned sitting back in my seat and looking out the plane window wondering what was wrong with him and why he didn't want to go back to England I had heard it was a beautiful country.

Ten hours later our plane landed in England's national airport and looking outside I saw that it was raining as they say it does in England all the time. "Come on sweetheart." Dad said as he stood up grabbing our bags from the overhang.

"Coming." I said standing up and following him out the plane as Aunt Sapphire followed behind me. We got off the plane and headed outside as dad put down our bags and turned to Aunty and me.

"Alright we are staying here for the night and then gonna go look for the descendent of Queen Victoria in the morning cause I don't wanna really be around here at night." Dad said in a very tired tone and I just looked at him slightly worried wondering if we had made the right decision of coming here.

"Ok dad." I said and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and we called a taxi before going to the hotel that we would be staying in for the night. I shared a room with my aunt while dad has his own. We were all to tired to talk and I just laid in bed listening to my aunt snore quietly. She snored differently from Amber she was quiet Amber sounded like a boat horn.

The next morning I woke up to yelling and a huge crash. Quickly getting out of bed I ran for the door and knocked on my dads door hard. "Dad! Dad are you ok!?" I shouted

The yelling stopped and the door opened to reveal a red headed reaper with a chainsaw hanging off his fingers. "Who is this darling girl!?" He yelled and instantly hugged me swinging me around.

"GRELL! Get off my daughter this instant!" I heard dad yell and looked over the red heads shoulder to see my dad glaring at him. "I said put her down Grell."

"Awe but why? She reminds me of my Sebby! Why does she look so much like him?" The reaper Grell asked.

"Because I married his sister (Y/N). They look almost exactly the same just she's a female version and has more emotion." Dad said and I giggled

"My Sebby has emotion also." I heard aunty say from behind me, "Now listen here you reaper but my lovely niece down now."

"Your Sebby! Who said he was your Sebby! He's mine who are you!?" Grell yelled and tossed me back at my dad who caught me and say me on the bed.

"Grell don't you dare." My dad said but it was already to late he had started up his chainsaw and had jumped at my aunty ready to take her head off.

Luckily uncle had taught her some defense cause she jumped out of the way just it time for the reaper to miss and hit the wall. Reaching into my nightgown pocket I grabbed some of the butter knives I got from uncle Sebby and threw them at the reaper stabbing him in the back.

"Agh! She even uses the same knives Sebby does!" The reaper yelled and jumped at me as I flipped backwards and stood on the balcony edge and just started at him and decided to pose as my uncle does when he fights like this. "She is just like him! I may be in love!"

"Gross." Is all I said as the repeat jumped at me again baring his chainsaw and I jumped up to the roof throwing more butter knives at him.

"I will replace Sebby with you until he comes to see me I will give you kisses of love!" The reaper yelled and came at me over and over trying to kill me.

"I'm sorry sir but I don't go for old men." I said and threw another butter knife at his head which he barely dodged being hit by.

"IM NOT OLD!" He screamed and came at me again as I dodged over and over as he barely missed being hit by my butter knives until finally dad came up behind him and kicked his arm making the reaper lose hold of his chainsaw and dad then put the reapers arms behind his back at a painful angle. "Ow ow ow ow! Ciel stop it hurts!"

"Then stop going after my daughter and I will stop also your gonna help us find an informant." Dad said

"Why do you need an informant?" Grell asked

"Sebastian and my wife (Y/N) have been kidnapped and we need to get them back." Dad said

"MY SEBBY NOOOOO!!!!!" Grell screamed tears falling down his cheeks.