Chapter 2

Rose's P.O.V

"What in the hell are you doing here!?" My uncle said walking up next to my mom putting her behind him protectively as dad went and held her against him.

"We can't come see our lovely disgrace of children." The woman said looking at my uncle.

"No, you can't." I heard mom say seeing as she got her voice back and stood tall pulling out of my dads arms and stood next to uncle. "You two are not our family, and therefore have no right to come here especially on my daughter's birthday, so if you would leave now, that would be great." My mom almost had a black aura around her, I blinked surprised, she was never this mad.

The woman glared at my mother black aura also surrounding her but it seemed to be stronger. "You will not speak to me that way young lady remember what I taught you about disrespect!" She hissed getting close to my moms face.

"Stay away from my mom!" I shouted and walked up to the lady and shoved her away causing her to fall on her ass and I hugged my mom. "No one messes with my mom."

"You don't know who your messing with." The woman said standing up brushing herself off. "I am her mother I can do as I very well please!" She glared at me.

"Love, we will just come back later and have some quality time with out son and daughter." The man spoke as he put his hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Hmph, fine sweetheart." She said and turned walking away shooting us a cold glare the man had just turned and followed her quietly.

"Mom are those really your parents? I can't believe it they are so mean." I said looking at her.

"Yes, they are mine and uncle Sebastian's parents sadly, but we don't really consider them our parents." Mom said softly.

"Why? How bad of people are they?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know that baby girl." She said kissing my head gently, "How bout you go play with Amber and Matthew."

"Play! Play!" Matthew shouted grabbing my hand giggling.

"Let's go buddy!" I picked him up and went outside, Amber following behind us.

"I wonder why our parents don't wanna talk about there mom and dad it's not like they hurt them or anything." Amber said.

"We don't know that," I said, "for all we know mom and uncle Sebby could have gone through horrible times with them."

"I still don't believe it, but whatever I just want my birthday party here next time instead of that shitty place we live in." Amber said and I covered Matthews ears before he could hear the bad word.

I set him down and whispered in his ear, "Your sister is in one of her bratty moods again go hide and I'll come find you so you don't have to listen to her."

"Ok!" He yelled running off.

I giggled standing up before turning to Amber, my mood taking a one hundred eighty degree turn, "Listen Amber I love you, but stop being a selfish brat for a little bit alright? Did you not see my mom's face when she saw their parents it was full of fear uncle Sebby even looked surprised and worried. So how bout you just shut your god damn trap about your little birthday and focus on something that's important." I said gritting my teeth slightly

"Of course you would think that, you get to have your fucking birthday the right way in a big house with expensive decorations and huge cakes while I'm in a two story house with small decorations because my mommy dearest doesn't want to get a free ride from aunt (Y/N) and uncle Ciel well I want that free ride and I don't give a flying fuck about their parents." Amber said crossing her arms.

I stepped forward and shoved Amber into the roses without thinking and turned walking away to go find Matthew. "Bitch.." I mumbled under my breath.

After almost twenty minutes of searching I finally found Matthew near a pond that was rather deep into the woods and was playing with some ducks. When he looked up and saw me he ran over jumping up into my arms, "Rose! Duckies!" He said.

"Mhm pretty duckies." I said smiling kissing his head.

"Sister still mad?" He asked looking up at me.

"Ya buddy," I said, "I might of made it worst I shoved her into the rose bunch because she made me mad."

"That's ok sister deserves it she's a meany!" He yelled the word meany and hugged me tighter laying his head on my shoulder.

"She can be." I said sitting down before laying back in the grass holding Matthew tight. "How about when we get back to the manner we ask if you can stay the night then we can do some of those science excitements that you like to do."

"Yaaaaaaa!!!!!! Let's go now!!" He yelled right in my ear and I giggled standing up heading back towards the manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 done! I think I'm gonna update every Saturday as long as I ain't to busy school actually is starting late for me it starts September 8th so hopefully I'll get some chapters written before hand so I'm not rushing. Oh also sebbygrell has asked me if I can mention reading their book which is Marry Me I'm pretty sure is the title so if your interested go check it out. So ya that's all I gotta say soooo vote? Comment? Love me? :p