Back At It Again

Começar do início

Carlos' POV

"What the fuck did you do?!" I asked Preshae. "I didn't do anything." She yelled, tears streaming down her face. I nodded and went to wake my sister up.

"Dani get up yo," I said loud enough to wake her up. "Whaaaat?"

"Get up." She groaned and got out of bed with the covers wrapped around her. "What Los? How may I help you?"

"KD just left, I think Preshae told him some bullshit to make him mad." She sighed and rubbed her hand through her messy hair.

"Why in the fuck were they talking anyway?" She said more so to herself before walking off to the guest room.

"Preshae! What did you tell Kaydence?" She rushed through the door. It was about to be some shit.

"What? I didn't tell him anything! I swear."

"Call Kaydence Los."

The phone rung as we waited for him to answer. "Let me speak to him." Dani grabbed the phone from me.

"What did Preshae tell you?"

"You still fucking Wesley? Let me know now." Dani stood in silence. I knew it was because she didn't want to say the wrong thing to Preshae. This girl really told him that Wesley and Dani still had something going on.

". . . Get your shit. Get out of my house!"

"Yeah, get the fuck out!" I chimed in.

"Daniella, I don't have anywhere to go. They took my house after they remodeled it."

"I don't give a damn! That was never my problem. You got all of the help that you could get from me. You brung your ass up in here trying to fuck up what I have with my man! Fuck you, you jealous desperate bitch!" Dani stormed out and I stood up against the wall waiting for Preshae to start packing her shit. KD hung the phone up.

Kaydence's POV

I made a U-turn in the road, heading in the direction of Dani's house again. I was still pissed off but something was telling me that Preshae was lying. She was just trying to make me turn on Dani so she could get some dick. It wasn't happenin'

"Where she at?" I asked Los when he opened the door. "Upstairs. Don't you ever come at me on no shit, talkin' bout Im tryna play you."

I chuckled, "Sit yo lil ass down somewhere nigga." I walked off upstairs and into Daniella's bedroom. She was sitting at her vanity crying.

"What's wrong?" I walked over to her. She wiped her face and then looked up at me. "Nothing." She lied.

"Come here." I gently pulled her up and hugged her, this made her cry more. I held her for what had to be five minutes before she pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you it was nothing."

"So you just crying just to cry?" I let her go and sat down on the bed. She nodded.

"Stop playing wit' me Dani. Tell me what's wrong."

She sighed, "It's just a lot going on in my life. I'm stressed out."

"A lot like what?"

"My dad isn't doing well. My cousin tried to snake me. I have no one to talk t-"

"You got me. What're you talking about?"

"I don't have you Kaydence. Your life is so damn busy you don't even have time to ask me how I'm doing anymore." She was right. I hadn't been checking on her lately and that was my bad. I was so caught up in these streets that I kinda forgot about her and the shit that was going on with her dad, that shit made me feel fucked up.