Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader

Start from the beginning

I let out an amused laugh. "Whoa, slow down there ya cougar."

Jody smirked, heading over to the oven to get something out. "I'll go set up the table or something." I informed her before leaving the room.

**

The doorbell at the front door rang out through the whole house. Jody grinned excitedly. "I'll get it!" She announced before scurrying to the door. I chuckled and shook my head, checking the food was ready.

As I was placing a freshly baked pie, on the table, Jody and the Winchesters entered the room. The taller one was cute. I could smell that he was an Alpha but his scent wasn't strong to me.

The shorter one was just like Jody said: a very handsome Alpha. His scent was strong. My Omega side was pricking at my skin instinctively. He smelled of leather and gunpowder. It was delicious.

He knew I was an Omega by my scent also. His gorgeous emerald eyes widened when he saw me. Was my scent as strong as his was to me? Was he my...

"Omega." He spoke softly, directly at me,

"Alpha." I whispered back, not even realising I said it. The Omega in me was taking complete control. I finally realised that this man was my mate.

"I SHIP ITTTTT!!" Jody yelled, violently shaking the taller man's arm excitedly as she fangirled.

Me and the- my Alpha hadn't taken our eyes off of each other. I couldn't believe this was happening. After all these years, my Alpha was just standing a few feet away from me, across the room.

"Should we leave them alone or...?" The taller man said awkwardly to Jody.

The words snapped me out of my trance, sending a hard blush to my cheeks. I looked to the ground, nervous and slightly embarrassed.

"Uhhh, hi?" I croaked out, not really knowing what to say. I smiled shyly at the two men.

"Hey I'm Dean." My Alpha said confidently, sending me a wink. I blushed even more, giggling.

"I'm Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." I said cheerfully, stepping forward and holding out my hand.

Dean took it in his big one and pressed his lips to the back of it, placing a delicate kiss. That action alone nearly made me melt.

Jody cleared her throat. "Y/N, these are my boys. Dean, as you obviously know," she giggled like a school girl which was unusual for her. "And this giant is Sam, Dean's younger brother."

I turned to Sam. "Hello. Nice to meet you too."

"Same. It's awesome to finally meet Dean's mate. He was convinced that he didn't have one." Sam chuckled, making Dean bitchface him.

"Neither did Y/N for a while. She was always quite the rebel." Jody poked me in the ribs, teasing me like a mother does. Yay embarrassment!!

I swatted her hand away. "Let's just eat." I mumbled, pouting at her.

As I walked away from Dean, I felt empty. I guess my Omega side doesn't like being away from the Alpha.