Chapter 63 Roman & Dean's Admission

Start from the beginning

I thought about what Dean said, repeating my words from the ring back at me. He was right, we only have to worry about what would happen next Monday as we taped Smackdown on Wednesdays. Until then we had time to hang out, relax and worry about repercussions on Monday.

"I gotta get my bag from the Diva's." I said, standing and opening the door.

The three men's faces in the room looked disappointed and I smiled, leaning my cheek against the door. My hand was on the handle as they stared up at me, waiting for me to walk out. They must have thought I was leaving despite what I had said.

"I'll meet you in the bus. I'll face the winner of the first round." I promised, seeing Roman perk up.

I slipped out and headed quickly to the locker room, slipping in. Nikki, Brie, Daniel and John were in there and they all faced me, instantly eyes wide. The door shut and I let out a breath, not sure what was going on.

"What the hell was that all about?" Daniel asked finally, as I grabbed my bag, shoving everything in it.

"I have no idea. I was fully expecting to get completely annihilated out there but I guess Shield had other ideas." I shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"Well they can't be all terrible if they didn't turn on you. I guess we'll see what happens on Monday." Brie commented,

"Ya shit is really going to hit the fan now." I sighed, thankful nobody thought I had anything to do with them, "I'm gonna head back to the hotel. I'm exhausted but can we hang out tomorrow? I think I desperately need a girl day."

"Oh you know we're always ready for that. Just text me when you're ready and I'll meet you at the mall or wherever." Nikki nodded, a smile growing on her face.

"Perfect. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I nodded, dipping out of the room.

I decided to tell Nikki and Brie everything tomorrow. Hopefully everything would go smoothly and I wouldn't lose any more friends.

4 Hours Later

After having one of the best nights in a while it was early in the morning. The guys didn't want me walking or taking a cab this late so they forced me to stay. This time I insisted on staying on the couch. The bus was dark and it had been a long day but I couldn't sleep, my mind racing. When Seth told me he wasn't sure what would happen if the Authority ever sent them after I didn't think it would end up like this. I was free to hang out with them, to be friends and I wouldn't have to worry about the Authority. I heard someone pad out of their room, sneaking across the bus. They opened the fridge, the light illuminating their face. Dean had bed head, hair fluffy and he scratched his stomach as he grabbed a water bottle.

"Nice hair." I commented, nearly making him jump out of his skin.

"Jesus I thought you were asleep." He groaned, shutting the fridge.

"I can't sleep. My mind just won't stop." I admitted, sitting up, legs tucked underneath the blanket.

"Ya I get it. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it too." He said, sitting on the other side of me, "We made the right decision though."

"When did you realize this?" I questioned, suddenly curious.

"When I saw you in that corner of the ring tonight." He spoke softly, his deep voice fitting with the dark of the bus, "I may be a bit of a loose cannon but the thought of attacking you, of putting you on Roman's shoulders and driving you into that mat, it's crazier."

My breath caught in my throat, listening to the words he was saying. I was never 100% sure where Dean and I stood on friendship grounds but this seemed to cement it.