Chapter 62

*Smut in the way!~*

"Too much drama between Jongsuk and your father," Yoongi lets a tired sigh while running through his dark gray locks with his hands. Jimin nodded. Jimin was laying his head on his lap, playing with his small fingers. 

"So Minnie and Yoobi are at Hobie's apartment?" Yoongi asked minutes later. Jimin nods again. "Why are you so quiet, Sweetie?" Yoongi asked while tilting his chin with his index finger to see his wife's face expression.

"Are you still stressing out?" Yoongi rubs his cheeks with his thumb. Jimin lets out a sigh and slowly sitting up. 

"I-I just don't know anymore, Hyungie." He paused. Tears beaming through corners of Jimin cute eyes. 

"My father wants me to be rape by the man that I've trusted with my whole heart," He added and sniffed his nose. Yoongi's heart had broken into a million pieces when he saw his lover at this statement. Jimin never deserves this piece of crap. He deserves more love and respect. Unlike his father or his first friend he ever had, just treated him like shit.

"I-I never knew my father is that cruelty. I thought that he loves me and accept the people who I loved, but no. He chooses to control my fucking life and some piece of crap that he had planned for me already!" Jimin is literally shouting out his feelings out.

Yoongi wraps his arms around the younger's waist pulling him closer to his body. He gives some gentle kiss on his temples to calm down the younger.

"Jiminie," Yoongi cupped his both cheeks and locks his eyes to his lover's.

"I'm sorry that you had experienced this, but I will promise you that I'll be there for you no matter what happens between us. I want to stay with you until we're old as fuck and our children are having our grandchild already. I will never leave you as your father did in the first place and I always fucking love you with my heart, Jiminie." Yoongi wipes his tears with his thumb. Jimin wants to cry even more since he's so lucky to have Yoongi as his husband.

"I-I love you too and I want to stay with you!~" Jimin responds back while Yoongi grinned.

"Then let me show you," Yoongi flutters his eyes while leaning into the younger's lip. Yoongi planted his lip on Jimin's and shockingly, Jimin accepts the kiss. Their lips moving sync together and tasting each other mouth with their warm tongue. Yoongi pulls Jimin on his lap, not breaking the kiss. Jimin clutches Yoongi's shirt, not letting go of the passionate kiss that they shared.

Jimin moans through the kiss and felt his husband's crotch area harden. Yoongi pulls away from the kiss and slowly sucking on his neck leaving small loves bites. Then, he pulled Jimin's shirt up over his head revealing his naked chest. Then, he leaning in, sucking on his right nipple. Jimin loves when Yoongi sucks his nipple. 

"You're so beautiful. This body surely belongs to me," Yoongi growls and continues to suck his lover's nipple (aka Jimin weakness). Jimin moans and his hands went under Yoongi's sweater and lifted it over his head. Later, Yoongi connects their lips again, sucking Jimin's tongue. Jimin pulled away from the kiss and leaving a small love bite on Yoongi right side of his neck. Then, Jimin moved down and unzip the zipper on the Yoongi's jeans and pull down his jeans with his boxer. He took out the lover's member and careful pumping it with his small cute hands. 

"It's been a long time," Jimin cutely said and continue to stroke his length. Next, he wraps his lips around the head of the member, letting his tongue sliding over his tip.  Yoongi's right eye twitches when he felt the warm craven mouth sucking on his member. 

"J-Jiminie, not too deep," Jimin ignore him and went deeper to his throat. Yoongi couldn't hold anymore, so he releases in Jimin's tiny cute mouth.   

After Jimin collects all the cum that on his tiny hands and licking some on the corners of his lip, Yoongi pulls down on Jimin's pants and bends down, grabbing a condom in his back pocket of his jeans. Jimin's raised his eyebrow. "Why do you keep a condom in your pocket?"Jimin asked. Yoongi chuckled and kiss his lip. "Just in case if we're doing it, like literally right now?" Yoongi smiled.

Yoongi tears off the wrapper and rolls out the condom and unroll it on his length. Once the condom is fully in this length, he held Jimin's hip and look at his lover's face. 

"Are you sure, Jiminie? It's been a long time," Yoongi asked, feeling concern. Jimin shyly nods his head and wraps his arms around his neck. 

"It's okay, hyungie. I-I want this. I want you right now," Jimin whisper in his ear. Yoongi licks his chin and he slowly sliding in. 

  "Y-Yoongie,"

"Shh, I know baby," Yoongi whispers through his ears and sucking his earlobe. After Yoongi is fully inside of Jimin, he begins to move his hips and Jimin bouncing up and down like he's riding a horse. 

"D-Daddy,"

"Yes, baby boy?"

"P-Please g-go f-faster," He requests and Yoongi agree by thrusting in faster. Jimin was moaning a mess, until their making- love had interrupted when Yoongi's phone went off. Yoongi stops thrusting and picks up his phone from his front pocket. He didn't bother looking at the ID caller and press the accepted logo.

"H-Hello?"

"Oh? Hyung? This is Jungkook," Yoongi sighs and looks up at his wife, who's panting while resting his head on his shoulder and his length is still inside of his hole.

"Yes Jungkook, what do you want?" Yoongi said and stroking Jimin's hips. 

"Well, your son wants his mother and he won't stop crying because--Daewhie, I want a kiss too! Stop kissing them,"

Yoongi chuckled at the maknae childish action.

"Are you at Hobie's apartment?" Yoongi asked while cups Jimin's bottom.

"Yeah. Please hurry and get your kids or else Daehwi won't leave and you know him with your kids" Jungkook whined through the phone. Yoongi laughs.

 "Welp, sorry maknae. Give us a minute." Yoongi hung up, not letting Jungkook talk.

"Well, do you want to continue?"

"Yes, daddy."

Thanks for reading!
- Sorry for the late update since finals are coming for me!~ (¬_¬)
Just fuck my life already... (‸ლ)
Well at least there's smut!~ (◕‿↼)
And sorry for my grammar mistakes and I'll be updating soon!
Please vote and comment but mostly comment since I love hearing your comments! (₀◕‿◕₀)-Hoseoken